Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Orient

i am a season ticket holder with only 2 away game i have ever been to since col... i got entered into the ballot got picked... its just luck of the draw

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I think you''re allowed to cancel a maximum of five times if you have an away season ticket.
[/quote]

Cheers

Got my tickets for Orient today been to mk dons, whycombe, saints, col u and going to tranmere this seaon the problem is work otherwise id have been to more plus a nagging gf who wont let me go home and away to often lol. applied for charlton but not holding out on gettin lucky twice in one season!! many other people got tranmere tickets?

[quote user="linco88"]Got my tickets for Orient today been to mk dons, whycombe, saints, col u and going to tranmere this seaon the problem is work otherwise id have been to more plus a nagging gf who wont let me go home and away to often lol. applied for charlton but not holding out on gettin lucky twice in one season!! many other people got tranmere tickets?[/quote]

A nagging girlfiend!!!! Just a word of warning Linco88 it will get even worse if you marry her,

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]At ten to nine this morning there were 7 people in the queue in front of me, so my tickets are side B.[/quote]

Good man Wazzy[Y]

[8]Can you hear the A side sing... [:-*]

[:#]

[/quote]Nah we only grumble over our side of the fence Nutty... [:P]

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I must admit I am very surprised tickets have been put on general sale for this one.  Demand was obviously going to be massive.[/quote]I agree Graham... to make matters worse unreserved seating too... honestly some people couldn''t organise a p. iss up in a brewery![/quote]

Are you actually planning on sitting down? [*-)]

[/quote]Certainly not, but I bet that the Stewards will have something to say about City fans lining the alleyways as the game kicks off (just like they did at Millwall).They really do not make things easy for themselves do they?

11 match tickets (and train tickets for £14 return) purchased. 1.30pm in, 10.30pm out.

See you all there it seems....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

11 match tickets (and train tickets for £14 return) purchased. 1.30pm in, 10.30pm out.

[/quote]

On same train as me Pete - looking forward to it. Got the £14 tickets as well [:)]

Were there many tickets left do you know?

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

On same train as me Pete - looking forward to it. Got the £14 tickets as well [:)]

[/quote]

No idea, I have people that do all the ticket purchasing for me....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Snob - too posh to queue up and get your own tickets.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Snob - too posh to queue up and get your own tickets.

[/quote]

Queue? Life''s too short to spend it waiting Waz old fruit.

I ''ve got my day planned.

10-30 train, followed by lunch in Covent Garden with a couple of sherbets. Possible visit to the Tate Modern some sherbets in the Founders Arms, followed by some more sherbets and finally make my way to the match.

Got Orient tickets yesterday. Got train pretty cheap and my uni halls are only over in Greenwich so can stay there and come back the next day.

On the subject of the application system i do think it needs to be changed. I do now have 10 stubs so should be ok for charlton and bristol rovers but I have missed out on tickets for previous away games such as ipswich because of ballots. I have been to loades of away games this season as there easier to get to from london and were actually winning. But before this season i only went to about 6-8 a season so diddnt have 10 stubs. yet I missed out on games such as Ipswich to some people who have probably hardly been to any away games. I think they should change priority group 3 to people with 5 stubs which makes it alot fairer in my opinion and then have and then people with just season tickets to priority group 4. Then at least people who have been to a few away games have a chance of getting tickets

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I thought that they marked them so nobody else could use them for that season... hopefully that is right but I can''t be sure of that.  Suppose I will find out by making myself look a fool in the ticket office come August [:D]
[/quote]

Thanks for your advice yesterday graham, registered mine today, they write 09/10 on back, can re register them in August for next season as long as they are in the 12 month period. so you''ll be fine in August too. Thanks again.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]

Got Orient tickets yesterday. Got train pretty cheap and my uni halls are only over in Greenwich so can stay there and come back the next day.

On the subject of the application system i do think it needs to be changed. I do now have 10 stubs so should be ok for charlton and bristol rovers but I have missed out on tickets for previous away games such as ipswich because of ballots. I have been to loades of away games this season as there easier to get to from london and were actually winning. But before this season i only went to about 6-8 a season so diddnt have 10 stubs. yet I missed out on games such as Ipswich to some people who have probably hardly been to any away games. I think they should change priority group 3 to people with 5 stubs which makes it alot fairer in my opinion and then have and then people with just season tickets to priority group 4. Then at least people who have been to a few away games have a chance of getting tickets

[/quote]

This is what I have been trying to get across to people, think it would be a lot fairer system, it would allow rgular away travellers a better chance in a ballot. I have written to club about this but not had a reply.

[quote user="adycanary"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I thought that they marked them so nobody else could use them for that season... hopefully that is right but I can''t be sure of that.  Suppose I will find out by making myself look a fool in the ticket office come August [:D][/quote]

Thanks for your advice yesterday graham, registered mine today, they write 09/10 on back, can re register them in August for next season as long as they are in the 12 month period. so you''ll be fine in August too. Thanks again.

[/quote]No worries - glad to hear this is the case!  Thanks for finding out as I suddenly wasn''t 100% sure of this yesterday.

Phoned the ticket office and sorted mine today ... no idea how i''m getting there yet ... but i''ll fall off that bridge when i get there [;)]

Chill out.I got mine today and I enter through block A. There were plenty left in the Mall shop.Getting rid of 3000 tickets for a Tuesday night isn''t going to be as easy as everyone thinks.

[quote user="adycanary"][quote user="ncfc4life"]

[/quote]

This is what I have been trying to get across to people, think it would be a lot fairer system, it would allow rgular away travellers a better chance in a ballot. I have written to club about this but not had a reply.

[/quote]

The only way round this to guarantee your away days is to get an away season....it`s not expensive and you dont have to worry about baloots......simples.