Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Orient

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]good, :) you going to swindon?[/quote]

Afraid not - would love to (just as would have loved to be at Huddersfield :-( ) but parenting duties take precedence

[quote user="Jem"]

Just got my Orient tickets :-)

bring it on!!!!

[/quote]

Just got mine too.

It''ll be my first away game this season and i think it''ll be the one where we gain promotion!!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Got mine too, thanks Jem!![/quote]

You''ve not got them yet Rupert - still time for me to sell them on LOL

Not really mate!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - Champion Elect"][quote user="Jem"]

bring it on!!!!

[/quote]

Just got mine too.

It''ll be my first away game this season and i think it''ll be the one where we gain promotion!!!

[/quote]

This will only be my second away game this season - first one was really poor................................................. Col who away :-)

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]i went to that best day of my life lol[/quote]

It was brilliant - the first time my son has seen us score away from home!!

[quote user="Jem"]

the first time my son has seen us score away from home!!

[/quote]

He''s coming to Orient too - lets hope he is a lucky omen

opps apart from gills but that felt like a win... did anyone go to that... anyone hear there music to the players coming out lol..... were the gills dooooooo were the gills, we had a rite laugh

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - Champion Elect"][quote user="Jem"]

bring it on!!!!

[/quote]

Just got mine too.

[/quote]

This will only be my second away game this season - first one was really poor................................................. Col who away :-)

[/quote]Typical, I''ve been to 11 away games this season and couldn''t get tickets for the Colchester game!!

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Jem"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - Champion Elect"][quote user="Jem"]

bring it on!!!!

[/quote]

Just got mine too.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical, I''ve been to 11 away games this season and couldn''t get tickets for the Colchester game!!
[/quote]

sorry mate - lots of people in the same position and I guess I just go lucky, No consolation to you I know as you have really put the effort in

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]opps apart from gills but that felt like a win... did anyone go to that... anyone hear there music to the players coming out lol..... were the gills dooooooo were the gills, we had a rite laugh[/quote]

Great day out, apart from getting my scarf nicked and someone pushing in front of me for the last hot dog lol. Best celebrations I''ve seen at an away game for ages!

Got mine a couple of hours ago too.We are in the East Stand, which has been split in two with half our fans entering through Turnstile A and half through Turnstile B.I have tickets for side A, although initially had tickets for side B.  I took them back to get an extra ticket and they took my tickets for side B back as we had pretty much SOLD OUT that side already.If you are looking to go to this one the tickets are going like hot cakes and apparently it is very difficult to get through on the phones!

Just got mine. Went in at 5 in the phone queue and didn''t have to wait too long. Not 100% if I can go yet, might have to return it to the club in a few weeks, but good to have a ticket secure for now!

[quote user="Smudger"]Got mine a couple of hours ago too.

We are in the East Stand, which has been split in two with half our fans entering through Turnstile A and half through Turnstile B.

I have tickets for side A, although initially had tickets for side B.  I took them back to get an extra ticket and they took my tickets for side B back as we had pretty much SOLD OUT that side already.

If you are looking to go to this one the tickets are going like hot cakes and apparently it is very difficult to get through on the phones!
[/quote]

I got mine this morning and it''s for B side!

So that''s a narrow escape[;)]

I walked down the ground to get mine this morning, guy in front of me was buying six. Think they will really go quickly, would be suprised if anywere left come Friday at the latest.

Got a return to London for £18 as well - not bad to get a ticket & train for less than £40.

Just crossing my fingers for Charltion applications as well, I''m in Group 3 and missed out on Ipswich last year (lucky) and Colchester this year (clearly not as lucky).

Still think either will have to go some to beat Huddersfield on Saturday, not had as much fun since Rotherham and Burnley in the Championship winning season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Got mine a couple of hours ago too.We are in the East Stand, which has been split in two with half our fans entering through Turnstile A and half through Turnstile B.I have tickets for side A, although initially had tickets for side B.  I took them back to get an extra ticket and they took my tickets for side B back as we had pretty much SOLD OUT that side already.If you are looking to go to this one the tickets are going like hot cakes and apparently it is very difficult to get through on the phones![/quote]

[/quote]lol... I picked up the ones for B side about 11:30am and then had to go back and get another for somebody else about 1pm.Had to give the 3 tickets I had initially back as we had already sold half of the stand.

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

I walked down the ground to get mine this morning, guy in front of me was buying six. Think they will really go quickly, would be suprised if anywere left come Friday at the latest.

Got a return to London for £18 as well - not bad to get a ticket & train for less than £40.

Just crossing my fingers for Charltion applications as well, I''m in Group 3 and missed out on Ipswich last year (lucky) and Colchester this year (clearly not as lucky).

Still think either will have to go some to beat Huddersfield on Saturday, not had as much fun since Rotherham and Burnley in the Championship winning season.

[/quote]We will just have to take the Charlton home ends then won''t we?Plenty of room in there I believe! [;)]If you are in group 3 for the ballott then I would suggest that you start looking in to getting tickets in the home end during the next couple of weeks.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Got mine a couple of hours ago too.

We are in the East Stand, which has been split in two with half our fans entering through Turnstile A and half through Turnstile B.

I have tickets for side A, although initially had tickets for side B.  I took them back to get an extra ticket and they took my tickets for side B back as we had pretty much SOLD OUT that side already.

If you are looking to go to this one the tickets are going like hot cakes and apparently it is very difficult to get through on the phones!
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol... I picked up the ones for B side about 11:30am and then had to go back and get another for somebody else about 1pm.

Had to give the 3 tickets I had initially back as we had already sold half of the stand.
[/quote]

Was only kidding Smudge! It will be just my luck to find all the people I normally go with have A side. Maybe the Away Season Tickets have B though and I know quite a few of them.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="E Block Loyal"]

[/quote]

We will just have to take the Charlton home ends then won''t we?

Plenty of room in there I believe! [;)]

If you are in group 3 for the ballott then I would suggest that you start looking in to getting tickets in the home end during the next couple of weeks.
[/quote]

I know some people don''t mind doing this as a last resort, but it doesn''t do it for me at all. Done it once or twice and not enjoyed it all, I spent most of the game looking at the away end wishing I was in amongst it.

Away end or nothing, although I''d never say never.