Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

"Finally, I have to hand it the Norwich fans, the noise they generated at times was possibly the loudest I have heard in a game against the Bees."

"the stadium announcer had to get them to make noise"

Jog on lad lol, the only time the announcer ever gets us to is the original chorus of OTBC.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

"it really was like being in the valley of death at some stages of the game."

[/quote]Charge of the Light Brigade.

Wow, their heroes gave their all against the ten men of Norwich and nearly got a point. No doubt this one will be added to their list of monumental Bees performances.

Oh, and the fact that they more than held their own in the first twenty minutes ( presumably in the same way that we did at Dunkirk)

According to someone else on there we are the "Billy Big bollox of this world", "have a lot to learn" and aren''t "real fans". [:|]

"Players clearly sick with not at least taking a point against a physical Norwich."

Weird, I thought it was Brentford who were the ''physical'' ones, especially their number 4, Mr Bean.

Fair play to the Bees, their fans were loud and their team pushed us all the way. They played their part in a great game and occasion. I hope they reach the play offs.

The noise levels in the ground yesterday reminded me of yesteryear - still some way to go yet mind.I won''t be happy ''til the stewards back off and allow me to chant ''You''re gonna get your fecking heads kicked in'' to the opposing supporters.

Only kidding, nutty nigella.  [;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Fair play to the Bees, their fans were loud and their team pushed us all the way. They played their part in a great game and occasion. I hope they reach the play offs.[/quote]

I sat in the Aviva community stand and only heard the Brentford fans a couple of times and even then they didn''t sound very loud, our fans were mega loud especially when they were singing the ole ole ole going up song towards the end. Obviously where you sit in the ground has a large bearing on whether the away fans sound loud or not, I remember sitting right up against the Plymouth fans when they only had a couple of hundred and I could hear them above the Barclay.

There were some nice and respectful comments made be Bees fans, but a lot of them were playing the "we stood up to the nasty big boys" card, one idiot on there said that we didn''t get behind our team until after we scored, what a load of bollocks, I hate it when smaller clubs try to knock us just for being a much bigger club than they are. Our support was excellent yesterday, Brentford fans were poor IMO, hardly made a noise all afternoon.

They were one of the dirtiest, cheating, diving, lucky not to have had 9 men teams i''ve seen play at CR for a while. Their number 4 was not a very nice chap!

OTBC

[quote user="Canariesworld"]They were one of the dirtiest, cheating, diving, lucky not to have had 9 men teams i''ve seen play at CR for a while. Their number 4 was not a very nice chap!

OTBC[/quote]No, their number 4 certainly a nasty piece of work. However, it was a very physical games with both teams certainly contributed to. Did you miss Holty''s tackle?