Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Hello

As the topic suggests i just wanted to say hello to everyone. As you can tell i am a newcomer to the board and just wanted to say hello and briefly give some of my thoughts about our beloved team.

Although i dont personally feel the way McNally went about sacking Gunn was right, i do however feel the dicision was the correct one and the decision to bring a friend to the club in Paul Lambert a stroke of genius. Paul Lambert in my oppinion has the potential to be our best manager for a very long time. Not only has he excelled in getting a vast amount of quality out of what seemed a very averyage/poor bunch of players (after the Colchester game), but he is bringing through some excellent youth products who in my oppinion bleed yellow and green. If this man and team can stick together for a season or two, along with a couple of new signings, i believe the club can get back on track to where it belongs.

Once again a big hello to everyone, I await my pinkun bashing ;)

Welcome to the asylum YF. I''m sure it won''t be long before your reasoned and urbane veneer cracks and you start ranting . We were all normal once...........[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Welcome to the asylum YF. I''m sure it won''t be long before your reasoned and urbane veneer cracks and you start ranting . We were all normal once...........[:D][/quote]If so, only as in "Normal for Norfolk"!

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]As the topic suggests i just wanted to say hello to everyone. As you can tell i am a newcomer to the board and just wanted to say hello and briefly give some of my thoughts about our beloved team.

Although i dont personally feel the way McNally went about sacking Gunn was right, i do however feel the dicision was the correct one and the decision to bring a friend to the club in Paul Lambert a stroke of genius. Paul Lambert in my oppinion has the potential to be our best manager for a very long time. Not only has he excelled in getting a vast amount of quality out of what seemed a very averyage/poor bunch of players (after the Colchester game), but he is bringing through some excellent youth products who in my oppinion bleed yellow and green. If this man and team can stick together for a season or two, along with a couple of new signings, i believe the club can get back on track to where it belongs.

Once again a big hello to everyone, I await my pinkun bashing ;)[/quote]If you want to bash your pink''un there are much better sites than this you can visit!