Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Match updates from the Ipswich game

I know I am probably expecting too much but is there any chance of any updates this afternoon?

the thread on TWTD says apart from 1-0 at h/t cody : 22 mins.. that captain troy brown has just told owen garvan to "stop effing moaning" about something..and suggestions of smashing up the concessions stand :P

I Went To The Game Today, And To Be Honest Our Side Looked Poor, Habergham, McDonald And Rudd The Only Stand Out Players. OTJ Was Awful, I Think He Proved Today That He Should Never Play In A First Team Game Again! Gill Was Awful Too, But Improved Slightly In The Second Half. I Was Surprised That Cody Was Subbed (Weirdly A Few Minutes After Lambert Emerged From The Tunnel!) Dissapointing Play From Us Leading Up To Ipswich''s Goal, They Had Posession In Mid-field And Not One Single Norwich Player Ran Forward To Tackle Or Pressure, They All Just Stood In A Circle Waiting For Someone Else To Do It........ Other Than That Lathorpe Took A Good Free Kick In The Final Minute But It Hit The Side Netting. Not As Good As The Team I Saw Against Stevenage A Couple Of Weeks Ago.

Oh And A Big Congratulations To The Ipswich Fans With Their Amazing Chant Of ''League 1'', It Really Hurt Us! [;)]

Hahaha still , if the Championship or league 2 reserves cant even beat League 1 ( 3rd division) reserves then they must really be a mess :-pAnything other than a Ipswich win here was a Norwich win.So we can claim the victory i think :)

Completly agree Jen Jen, Gill was poor! The Ipswich fans only cheered after we did. Keane stood in the bloody circus style tunnel for the game and left before it ended, excellent effort by him to support his team! Rudd has a good kick on him and Habergham was the only decent defender.

I Went To The Game Today, And To Be Honest Our Side Looked Poor, Habergham, McDonald And Rudd The Only Stand Out Players. OTJ Was Awful, I Think He Proved Today That He Should Never Play In A First Team Game Again! Gill Was Awful Too, But Improved Slightly In The Second Half. I Was Surprised That Cody Was Subbed (Weirdly A Few Minutes After Lambert Emerged From The Tunnel!) Dissapointing Play From Us Leading Up To Ipswich''s Goal, They Had Posession In Mid-field And Not One Single Norwich Player Ran Forward To Tackle Or Pressure, They All Just Stood In A Circle Waiting For Someone Else To Do It........ Other Than That Lathorpe Took A Good Free Kick In The Final Minute But It Hit The Side Netting. Not As Good As The Team I Saw Against Stevenage A Couple Of Weeks Ago.

It might help if you got an adult to post stuff up for you.

I''m sure you had some good and interesting comments to make but I gave up after a coupls of sentences.... I think.

It cannot be easy to make your post so illegible and you must be losing many readers who can''t be a****

I Went To The Game Today, And To Be Honest Our Side Looked Poor, Habergham, McDonald And Rudd The Only Stand Out Players.

OTJ Was Awful, I Think He Proved Today That He Should Never Play In A First Team Game Again! Gill Was Awful Too, But Improved Slightly In The Second Half.

I Was Surprised That Cody Was Subbed (Weirdly A Few Minutes After Lambert Emerged From The Tunnel!) Dissapointing Play From Us Leading Up To Ipswich''s Goal, They Had Posession In Mid-field And Not One Single Norwich Player Ran Forward To Tackle Or Pressure, They All Just Stood In A Circle Waiting For Someone Else To Do It........

Other Than That Lathorpe Took A Good Free Kick In The Final Minute But It Hit The Side Netting. Not As Good As The Team I Saw Against Stevenage A Couple Of Weeks Ago.

Oh And A Big Congratulations To The Ipswich Fans With Their Amazing Chant Of ''League 1'', It Really Hurt Us! [;)]

My thoughts on the game...

Rudd - We know what we get form him now. Very impressive distribution, and tipped a powerful low shot round the post late in the second half.

Brindley - Never seen this kid play before, but looked neat and tidy without doing anything special. VERY vocal, and only occaisionally ventured forward, but when he did, he put in some balls between defenders and goal.

Habagham - Very promising LB. reminded me of a younger Drury. Won more headers than his physique maybe sggests he should, but could do more to stop the ball coming into the box. (The cross for towns goal came from his side)

Stephens - Solid. Rarley let his man (or the ball) past him. A few times he miscontrolled the ball, but generally very composed in possesion. At one point i actually did mistake him for a rock! [:P]

Nelson - Awful first 30 mins. Anything along the ground and he''s hopeless. Gets turned far to easily, and misses a fair few interceptions. Could head balls in the air away all day though.

Tudur-Jones - Very unimpressed. Extremely poor passer of the ball. Maybe he should stick to siple 5 yard passes for now.

Gill - Didnt really impose himself on the game. few good tackles here and there but thats it.

McDonald - Ran all day. Got lucky with the goal, town were playing fairly deep so didnt really have the chance to run in behind to often.

Dawkin - Played the Hoolahan role behind Cody n Kelly, but didnt roam as much as wes does. Great first touch and can run with the ball, but no end product.

Kelly - I was fairly impressed to be honest. Never seen him play, but he gets stuck in and holds the ball up well.

subs - lathrope, clarke, osemwegie didnt really change the game.

" Is that better for you? "

err,no

Curious though why you felt it needed re-writing