Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Official Match Thread - Leeds v Norwich City

[quote user="city till i die"]the way we are passing around i can see us going on to get a few more, they cant control wes and holty[/quote]

We probably could but its there counter attack that worries me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol funny isn''t it, all these big clubs and they can''t fill their grounds [:D][/quote]

They probably think they have done quite well.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol funny isn''t it, all these big clubs and they can''t fill their grounds [:D][/quote]

They probably think they have done quite well.

[/quote]

lol ya reckon?  Cripes alive, they couldn''t have got more in their ground a few years back.  Just shows you how fickle some fans can be I guess.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I feel sorry for Gunny.[/quote]I dont, he walked at the end of the season.All my respect for him at that point walked instead

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I feel sorry for Gunny.[/quote]

I do in a lot of ways.  He went for his dream job, but he was wrong to do so with no experience, the club should never have allowed him to apply IMHO.  And they way in which he has been treated is somewhat distatesful.  His love for the club has never been in doubt, and in my eyes he will always be a NCFC legend.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I feel sorry for Gunny.[/quote]I dont, he walked at the end of the season.All my respect for him at that point walked instead[/quote]huh? Gunn walked at the end of the season?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I feel sorry for Gunny.[/quote]

I dont, he walked at the end of the season.
All my respect for him at that point walked instead
[/quote]

He didn''t walk to be fair, he was pushed, and so he should have been.  However he may have held a little more dignity in the fans eyes had he walked.

I''m happy with our first 45mins, we can do this, lets all concentrate hard with positive thoughts to help them.

How many people sit on the sofa and kick every ball with them like me?? [:)]

It will be all down to who takes their chance 2nd half! I can see both sides having chances to win it as it appears an open game.If we get the next I can see us winning well as Leeds will have to push out instead of counter attacking! We are the better side and whatever the result, we will win most games this season and look a good side for the first time in ages!Lambert has done a great job and uses our strengths, We are serious promotion contenders whatever the result tonight and Lambert will surely bring in more quality in January!Exciting times! Whoever said to take Hoolahan off is on drugs!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]It will be all down to who takes their chance 2nd half! I can see both sides having chances to win it as it appears an open game.

If we get the next I can see us winning well as Leeds will have to push out instead of counter attacking!

We are the better side and whatever the result, we will win most games this season and look a good side for the first time in ages!

Lambert has done a great job and uses our strengths, We are serious promotion contenders whatever the result tonight and Lambert will surely bring in more quality in January!

Exciting times!

Whoever said to take Hoolahan off is on drugs!
[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm that would be me, I just think it''s bare bones and crunch and tackle players needed for these sorts of teams, he''s done well, but things can change quickly in a game like this, has he got that crunch and tackle mentality?  Only time will tell.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''m happy with our first 45mins, we can do this, lets all concentrate hard with positive thoughts to help them.

How many people sit on the sofa and kick every ball with them like me?? [:)]

[/quote]

lol we sit on the bed and I feel knackered each time I see them live as it''s like i''m kicking the ball for them lol so you aren''t alone

[quote user="fonejacker"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I feel sorry for Gunny.[/quote]I dont, he walked at the end of the season.All my respect for him at that point walked instead[/quote]huh? Gunn walked at the end of the season?[/quote]blatently missed the should have"he should have walked at the end of the season"

Looks like Grayson read the riot act at half time, we need to weather the next few minutes and get back to doing what we did well in first half - passing and moving quickly

Holt, Hughes, Askou - I think Gunn could spot a good buy. Shame his tactics and man management weren''t as good. If he''d stuck with the recruitment role and taken his coaching badges, maybe things could have ended up differently.

I think its worse watching Norwich on tv than listening to it.