Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Who on this Board are Season Ticket Holders??

Been a ST holder since leaving university and getting a proper job in 2003. Use to go to most games during my earlier student days back home in Lowestoft, but never needed a ST back then. Now travel up from London for all home games, most often on the 11am from Liverpool Street with 40 or so other Capital Canaries!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Been a ST holder since leaving university and getting a proper job in 2003. Use to go to most games during my earlier student days back home in Lowestoft, but never needed a ST back then. Now travel up from London for all home games, most often on the 11am from Liverpool Street with 40 or so other Capital Canaries![/quote]

I looked up the capital canaries thing, seems they/you have a very good system going on there [Y] [:)]

Season No. 29 for me. Although admittedly my father paid for the first 10 of them in the family enclosure in the old South stand from the ages of 6 to 16.- moved to River end for one season, pretty much same seat in Barclay lower ever since.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Season ticket holder for Colchester United and Lincoln City from 1970.

Renew automatically whatever the result (s) [:|]Did you post that twice, once for Col U and once for Lincoln?

[/quote]

Me and the old man, Upper Barclay (where the atmosphere is improving!) have been since 2001/2002, and used to go to 20 games a season since 1998/1999 before that anyway so it made sense.