Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

Official Leyton Orient Match Thread

Up to ninth. Let''s press on and do something about improving our goal difference or it could hurt us at the end of the season.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Our GD is now 0, get in there, a sure sign that Lambert has turned it around at Norwich.Now 9th in the live table [/quote]14th according to SKY.....

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Our GD is now 0, get in there, a sure sign that Lambert has turned it around at Norwich.Now 9th in the live table [/quote]14th according to SKY.....[/quote]No 9th on the live table as scores currently stand.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Our GD is now 0, get in there, a sure sign that Lambert has turned it around at Norwich.Now 9th in the live table [/quote]14th according to SKY.....[/quote]No 9th on the live table as scores currently stand.[/quote]as I said, 14th according to SKY score centre. I''m well aware we are 9th as it stands.

What a result!!

And Cureton scored, definitely wasn''t expecting that. And I definitely didn''t expect us to keep a clean sheet with the Doc in defence, something amazing has happened at Norwich today!