Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Delia Smith, you are an utter disgrace!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"]

Oh sssh Tangy, let Lapp speak for himself for onceI was so looking forward to hearing his humble opinion (that''s if he does of course have one)... [;)]

[/quote]

Go on then Lapp, please give us your humble opinion.................

[/quote]

Ssshhh... It''s oh so quiet!!! [8][8] [:#]

Two words Smudger:

GROW UP.

You really are a pathetic human being. The words "grow up" could quite possibly affect many people on this post but seriously, you should write on this message board to view your oppinions on the club. You seriously are showing you have no life arguing with people on here. I''l give you lot some advice. If you want to f****** bicker, do it face to face you childish c****

HA.

[quote user="CabbageArmy"]

Two words Smudger:

GROW UP.

You really are a pathetic human being. The words "grow up" could quite possibly affect many people on this post but seriously, you should write on this message board to view your oppinions on the club. You seriously are showing you have no life arguing with people on here. I''l give you lot some advice. If you want to f****** bicker, do it face to face you childish c****

HA.

[/quote]

haha not Lapp''s brother or Lapp in disguise are you?

Where is your addition to the debate on this thread?  It was about Delia Smith failing to back Norwich City''s manager incase you never noticed.

No input and childish insults is all you have to offer, just like your friend/brother above... [:$]

As for doing it face to face all of the insults that Lapp throws are only done here despite him being able to call me a Leicester fan and the other petty insults he continues to throw on here.

Two words Smudger:

GROW UP.

HA.

[/quote]

PS.. what are your opinions??? [:$]

although i said: The words "grow up" could quite possibly affect many people on this post but seriously

I havn''t got time to read 19 pages of shoddy thread you post while wanking yourself to denial of Delia.

It''s just the things you write in posts tells me you have no f**king life.

although i said: The words "grow up" could quite possibly affect many people on this post but seriously

I havn''t got time to read 19 pages of shoddy thread you post while wanking yourself to denial of Delia.

[/quote]

While you travel on Club Cabbage and obviously have the intellect to match?

You can''t add to a debate and can only post insults aimed at other posters.  Try taking a good look at your two posts here which have added nothing to the thread and then try taking a look at all of Lapp''s posts on this thread which again add nothing.

After you have done that then maybe you could put a constructive arguement together over why Delia & Co should not be pressured in to backing Lambert to build a squad which he feels is capable of winning promotion?

Once you have done that then maybe I will treat you with a little respect.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="CabbageArmy"]

[/quote]

While you travel on Club Cabbage and obviously have the intellect to match?

[/quote]

This is a strange comment Smudger[:O]

I noticed another thread on here on Monday so called fans who stay at home poking fun at the fans who travel  to support their team. Still, I suppose it helps pass the time ''til the next meals on wheels or pizza delivery[O][au][pi]

Smudger at home watching the game[:O] Don''t look like you''d have enough intellect to get on cabbage anway old son[;)]

Wheeee.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let''s all provoke Smudger because he has controversial views.

Get him lads.

Wheeee.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Wheeee.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let''s all provoke Smudger because he has controversial views.

Get him lads.

Wheeee.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

[/quote]

[*-)][8-)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

She is majority shareholder though and she has admitted to her error in backing Gunny this summer.

She has now employed a new manager and if she expects results to change then she needs to back him with HER cash!

If she wants to leave the club with any dignity left whatsoever then the time to do that is this week before things get ugly after another possible defeat to Charlton on Saturday.

[/quote]

Are you back on the crack again?

She is joint majority shareholder, not majority share holder.

We are not even in a transfer window.

Surely it is better to play "hard-ball" over the fee, that is how negotiations work, and this is how McNally will be going about business. Hopefully not doing what you seem to desire and throwing hundreds of thousands at a club who will give in for much less by January, given that Seabourne for one is out of contract at the end of the season.

Why does it all have to be about the size of the transfer fee? Especially given these are not even disclosed and all your figures are based on Archant''s or your own guesswork.

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="Smudger"]

She is majority shareholder though and she has admitted to her error in backing Gunny this summer.

She has now employed a new manager and if she expects results to change then she needs to back him with HER cash!

If she wants to leave the club with any dignity left whatsoever then the time to do that is this week before things get ugly after another possible defeat to Charlton on Saturday.

[/quote]

Surely it is better to play "hard-ball" over the fee, that is how negotiations work, and this is how McNally will be going about business. Hopefully not doing what you seem to desire and throwing hundreds of thousands at a club who will give in for much less by January, given that Seabourne for one is out of contract at the end of the season.

Why does it all have to be about the size of the transfer fee? Especially given these are not even disclosed and all your figures are based on Archant''s or your own guesswork.

[/quote]

Please remember nutty, DS tells Smudger everything before it happens, thats why he knows everything ( yeah right).

Just get your money out Smudger, you know we are going up, and stop trying to start a war between the fans and the board !!!!!

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear how stupid are you???

He may be out of contract at the end of the season, but Exeter are more than confident that they will get more money than we have offered (in both bids) if it goes to a tribunal (as he is under 24).  So by hanging on to him at the moment Exeter will get more money than NCFC have offered, plus they will have Seaborne''s services to the end of the season.

A bit of a no-brainer I am sure you will agree??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He may be out of contract at the end of the season, but Exeter are more than confident that they will get more money than we have offered (in both bids) if it goes to a tribunal (as he is under 24).  So by hanging on to him at the moment Exeter will get more money than NCFC have offered, plus they will have Seaborne''s services to the end of the season.

[/quote]

Good old Smudger, why say one or two words when you can spin it out to a hundred.

I''m sure Fugelstad is big enough to defend himself, but to call him stupid because his views differ from your own vitriolic agenda?

He has made a fair contribution with a sensible post which has not resorted to personal insults such as you have lowered yourself to as usual.

You really are an angry little man and I know you will say you are not wishing a defeat against Charlton but you''re thinking it. THAT''S POSITIVITY FOR YOU. The only ugly thing will be if you and your handful of cohorts are going to be arranging some kind of anti-Delia protest at the ground again sometime soon.

Will it be a protest against the whole board or just a select two?

Given your penchant for stringing words out I look forward to how the banners will read.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

The only ugly thing will be if you and your handful of cohorts are going to be arranging some kind of anti-Delia protest at the ground again sometime soon. Will it be a protest against the whole board or just a select two? Given your penchant for stringing words out I look forward to how the banners will read.[/quote]

It just never happens Wings. What actually happens is that Citizen Smudge and his Carrow Popular Front always end up slinging the insults to Norwich fans who they somehow see as inferior to them. These fans go to games and support the team are singled out for abuse and made out to be Delia loving sheep. This has been going on for years now but not once has there been a real Delia Out protest. In fact the last protest of any significance at our club was to remove the manager of the day Nigel Worthington. And the statements from those fans groups who fuelled that protest were always tempered with the words "be careful the majority shareholders don''t become targets of any protest". Worthys name was also taken out of the army chants and replaced by the now unspeakable "Delia''s Barmy Army"

So while we now hear from some of these fans groups that Smith''s reign has been a catalogue of failure since the mid nineties back in 2006 she was still their heroine and woe betide anyone who didn''t replace the managers name with hers. You couldn''t make it up could you[:^)]

"Power To The People"[:''(]

Unless I''m gravely mistaken they are the same majority shareholders who "oversaw" our play-off bid and championship winning season, leading to an, albeit brief, sojourn in the promised land of the premiership.

I''m pretty sure they were at the helm when we signed players like Huckerby, Ashton, (I''ll get caned for this one) Helveg and loan players of the calibre of Crouch and Bentley. Yet this is conveniently dispatched in room 101 in order to feed the frenzy of those that seek to apportion blame for the fact that we are in League One.

Not for one second would I defend them to the point that I denied that some of their/the boards decisions had an effect on where we are right now, but nor would I ignore the success that we have had under their tenure in order to devalue their input for my own personal agenda.

No doubt Tangy was outside City Hall screaming "Delia Out!!"[8o|]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

Unless I''m gravely mistaken they are the same majority shareholders who "oversaw" our play-off bid and championship winning season, leading to an, albeit brief, sojourn in the promised land of the premiership.

I''m pretty sure they were at the helm when we signed players like Huckerby, Ashton, (I''ll get caned for this one) Helveg and loan players of the calibre of Crouch and Bentley. Yet this is conveniently dispatched in room 101 in order to feed the frenzy of those that seek to apportion blame for the fact that we are in League One.

Not for one second would I defend them to the point that I denied that some of their/the boards decisions had an effect on where we are right now, but nor would I ignore the success that we have had under their tenure in order to devalue their input for my own personal agenda.

[/quote]

While you were chanting "U-n-i-t-e-d''?

OTBC

One successful season in 13??? While they cling on to control looking to make a profit on the shares they have built up through spending very little? 

They have a stranglehold over this club and until they move on, nothing will change.  When are idiots like you going to get a grip of that reality???

I only wish the clients I have worked for over the years were so understanding when I messed things up! [:$]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One successful season in 13??? While they cling on to control looking to make a profit on the shares they have built up through spending very little? 

They have a stranglehold over this club and until they move on, nothing will change.  When are idiots like you going to get a grip of that reality???

I only wish the clients I have worked for over the years were so understanding when I messed things up! [:$]

[quote]When are idiots like you going to get a grip of that reality???[/quote]...Speaking of which, since when is approx half of your personal wealth in loans to the club, which they don''t expect to see back, "spending very little".  In my opinion, it''s not their generosity that is in question, it has been their hiring and firing of key staff that has led us to where we are now.

[quote]I only wish the clients I have worked for over the years were so understanding when I messed things up![/quote]Hmm - director who admits to messing up calls for the heads of directors who have admitted to messing up.  Interesting...

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Good old Smudger, why say one or two words when you can spin it out to a hundred. I''m sure Fugelstad is big enough to defend himself, but to call him stupid because his views differ from your own vitriolic agenda? He has made a fair contribution with a sensible post which has not resorted to personal insults such as you have lowered yourself to as usual. You really are an angry little man and I know you will say you are not wishing a defeat against Charlton but you''re thinking it. THAT''S POSITIVITY FOR YOU. The only ugly thing will be if you and your handful of cohorts are going to be arranging some kind of anti-Delia protest at the ground again sometime soon. Will it be a protest against the whole board or just a select two? Given your penchant for stringing words out I look forward to how the banners will read.[/quote]

Why not?

He is stupid if he believes that Exeter will give in for much less than what we have offered in our two failed attempts in January if they believe that they will get more for him at an end of season tribunal though isn''t he???

What are you on with your defeat against Charlton?  I thought we were playing Swindon this weekend?  I will be there cheering us on, but does that mean I can''t ask questions of those who are destroying Lambert,s chances of building success if it all goes wrong?  I think you know where that type of mentality has led NCFC over the last few years don''t you?

Protest will be against the SELECT TWO as you put it, plus the Foulger, the 3 failures who have been a permanent fixture at NCFC as it has lurched from one crisis to another.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]When are idiots like you going to get a grip of that reality???[/quote]
...Speaking of which, since when is approx half of your personal wealth in loans to the club, which they don''t expect to see back, "spending very little".  In my opinion, it''s not their generosity that is in question, it has been their hiring and firing of key staff that has led us to where we are now.
[/quote]

If they do not expect to see it back then what are they still doing here blubblub???

Like I say money in to Lambert''s transfer Kitty and do one if they want thanks for what they have done.  Like is it Canary Cherub keeps saying though, they have been putting their own personal intersts before those of NCFC for far too long now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

The only ugly thing will be if you and your handful of cohorts are going to be arranging some kind of anti-Delia protest at the ground again sometime soon. Will it be a protest against the whole board or just a select two? Given your penchant for stringing words out I look forward to how the banners will read.[/quote]

It just never happens Wings. What actually happens is that Citizen Smudge and his Carrow Popular Front always end up slinging the insults to Norwich fans who they somehow see as inferior to them. These fans go to games and support the team are singled out for abuse and made out to be Delia loving sheep. This has been going on for years now but not once has there been a real Delia Out protest. In fact the last protest of any significance at our club was to remove the manager of the day Nigel Worthington. And the statements from those fans groups who fuelled that protest were always tempered with the words "be careful the majority shareholders don''t become targets of any protest". Worthys name was also taken out of the army chants and replaced by the now unspeakable "Delia''s Barmy Army"

So while we now hear from some of these fans groups that Smith''s reign has been a catalogue of failure since the mid nineties back in 2006 she was still their heroine and woe betide anyone who didn''t replace the managers name with hers. You couldn''t make it up could you[:^)]

"Power To The People"[:''(]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear... still blubbing over Worthy are we Nutty?  Well, there''s a surprise!!! [:''(]

I certainly haven''t sung Delia''s Barmy Army since 2006.  Do you have evidence to suggest otherwise???

That''s my whole point Smudger. Why sing it before 2006? One good year in 10 and you''re happy[<:o)] One good year in 13 and you''re blubbing[:''(]

I bet when you were a kid your toys were never in the pram and as you got older you ran away every other week...

[;)]

[quote]If they do not expect to see it back then what are they still doing here blubblub???[/quote]Er, hiring people who are getting things right for a change ? 

[/quote]

and the board  decided to spend money on tangible fixed assets rather than buy Ashton before the start of the season (as Worthington wanted to do).........leading to decline wih NCFC playing in division 3 (old money) for the first time in 50 years. A fact people can''t deny.

I see you only quote part of my post. I''m pretty sure that I said that I wouldn''t blindly defend them and that there had been mistakes made by them that have contributed to where we are now.

At least we agree that one of the mistakes made was sacking instead of backing Worthington. You say that not doing what Worthington wanted led to our decline, I think you may have a point. I''m sure he didn''t want to be sacked and things have definitely taken a turn for the worse since then.

It''s strange how one mistake can lead to others. Forster rushes a goal kick in injury time, Forster fluffs said kick, defence taken unawares and are not facing the play, Beckford scores and Norwich lose.

Worthington sacking ultimately led to the appointments of Grant, Roeder and Gunn and as you so rightly point out, Norwich playing division 3 (pounds, shillings and pence or maybe groats in your case) football.

Worthington''s appointment must be regarded as a good decision by the board, people on here are talking about Lambert being better than Worthington, if he is surely that will go down as a good decision by them too.

My suspicion is though that the fire around your stake has taken too fierce a hold and that it cannot be extinguished. I suspect that if Lambert is successful you''ll apportion the credit elsewhere, McNally maybe, after all the success under Worthington was down to Doncaster wasn''t it? Whatever happened to him?

I see you only quote part of my post. I''m pretty sure that I said that I wouldn''t blindly defend them and that there had been mistakes made by them that have contributed to where we are now.

At least we agree that one of the mistakes made was sacking instead of backing Worthington. You say that not doing what Worthington wanted led to our decline, I think you may have a point. I''m sure he didn''t want to be sacked and things have definitely taken a turn for the worse since then.

It''s strange how one mistake can lead to others. Forster rushes a goal kick in injury time, Forster fluffs said kick, defence taken unawares and are not facing the play, Beckford scores and Norwich lose.

Worthington sacking ultimately led to the appointments of Grant, Roeder and Gunn and as you so rightly point out, Norwich playing division 3 (pounds, shillings and pence or maybe groats in your case) football.

Worthington''s appointment must be regarded as a good decision by the board, people on here are talking about Lambert being better than Worthington, if he is surely that will go down as a good decision by them too.

My suspicion is though that the fire around your stake has taken too fierce a hold and that it cannot be extinguished. I suspect that if Lambert is successful you''ll apportion the credit elsewhere, McNally maybe, after all the success under Worthington was down to Doncaster wasn''t it? Whatever happened to him?

[/quote]

I think you miss a very small point in your argument.

It is only VERY recently that we have a board who are now making board decisions not rubber stamping what the majority shareholders want.

Thus Lambert is a board appointment, Worthington, Grant, Roeder, GUNN were really decided on by the devious duo.

It is a great pity that proper advice was not looked for/listened to when decisions regarding outside investments, beyond their knowledge, were taken.

It might have given a few of their management choices a million or two more to waste OR could have kept us in at least the Championship.

Still that''s now very muddy water that''s flown under Carrow Bridge. Lets look forward and hope that these last decisions are proven the right ones.