Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Delia Smith, you are an utter disgrace!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Another persons bad decision is not a justification for you to make a bad decision, is it?

Hey Cranky Yankey,

Any thoughts on the above question or are you still in your point scoring mode?

[/quote]

You are so slow in your thinking Tangy that your question was answered before the last time you asked it. You do tend to repeat yourself which is why you appear to be confused. With respect to scoring, sometimes I like to win on points, particularly when you provide such an easy target that to deal you a quick knockout would seem cruel. Any thoughts yet on the Ipswich bit, or are you still working on an answer?

You really could not credit it as Nutty is fond of saying.

As yet no proof of the 8.5 mil mentioned or it''s breakdown.

The board speculate on land without any experience in doing so,it fails and costs us thousands, and Oh well that''s the economy!

There appears to be no money for Lambert and if rumour is correct,two senior players will shortly be gone to balance Gunns books.

We still owe Col U compensation money.

The clubs repayment and rescheduling of debt is in NcNallys words leaving the club ...........!!

But still Her hearts in the right place and She is a fan.

And hey, lets all have a whip round and give them some more monopoly money to gamble on "Mayfair"

Ye Gods I don''t know about smelling the coffee but some posters are still dreaming!!

I don''t think the land was bought too late. It was just unfortunate that the downturn kicked in when it did. Many, many developers are in the same situation with huge land banks that they are being forced to sit upon until the market improved.

The one statement from Bowkett in that webchat that really concerns me is:

"Our immediate goals are to gain promotion and remain solvent with a view of achieving promotion this year."

If it is our "goal" to remain solvent then by implication we must be very close to being insolvent although I suppose you could argue that virtually all football clubs are technically insolvent!

HRH has taken us to the brink of insolvency and left it up to others to clean up the mess. Oh well, at least Nutty Nigel will find an excuse to let her off the hook.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

The 8.5m is a quote by Alan Bowkett. They were his exact words. Can it be that already he is part of "the other side"[:^)][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

The 8.5m is a quote by Alan Bowkett. They were his exact words. Can it be that already he is part of "the other side"[:^)][;)]

[/quote]

Was that quote before he "went on board" or when he was heavily ctiticising them?

It''s a great ability to watch front and rear at the same time!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was that quote before he "went on board" or when he was heavily ctiticising them?

It''s a great ability to watch front and rear at the same time!

[/quote]

It was after he joined the board Butler. Immediately after I think.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Another persons bad decision is not a justification for you to make a bad decision, is it?

Hey Cranky Yankey,

Any thoughts on the above question or are you still in your point scoring mode?

[/quote]

You are so slow in your thinking Tangy that your question was answered before the last time you asked it. You do tend to repeat yourself which is why you appear to be confused. With respect to scoring, sometimes I like to win on points, particularly when you provide such an easy target that to deal you a quick knockout would seem cruel. Any thoughts yet on the Ipswich bit, or are you still working on an answer?

[/quote]

Deluded Cranky Yankey,

In your dreams!

Lol!

[quote user="The Butler"]

The board speculate on land without any experience in doing so,it fails and costs us thousands, and Oh well that''s the economy!

There appears to be no money for Lambert and if rumour is correct,two senior players will shortly be gone to balance Gunns books.

We still owe Col U compensation money.

The clubs repayment and rescheduling of debt is in NcNallys words leaving the club ...........!!

But still Her hearts in the right place and She is a fan.

And hey, lets all have a whip round and give them some more monopoly money to gamble on "Mayfair"

Ye Gods I don''t know about smelling the coffee but some posters are still dreaming!!

[/quote]

Good post The Butler.

You would get the impression that the decline to Division 3 for the first time in fifty years has nothing to do with The Stowmarket Two!