Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Hartlepool v Norwich thread

[quote user="Longy"]Hmmm no Hoolahan or Doherty in the squad, could that be it at the club for both?
[/quote]

I hadn''t thought of Hoolahan. I should imagine he''s definately off then.

Hooly must be off, cant see Doc leaving, maybe an injury? Happy with the team lineup, great to see korey smith starting after he had a cracking game last week!

If we get some good money for him to re-inforce the defense and sign Adomah from Adomah from Barnet as cover for Lappin on the left then i''m all for it.

3 games three different centre back partnerships - never a good thing.

Its a grind out a result squad.   Nelson needs to really perform today,  conceeding the occasional pen is nothing to looking like shipping a couple of goals a game,  mind you it hasnt stopped Ots from being picked has it? 

No suprise with the midfield - was exactly the right choice esp as the one against Sunderland was poor.  A bit surprised by Hoolahan being omitted but more surprised that Whaley is included. 

Up front its a case of hope that Cody does it when he comes on a sub;  there is no other plan than that.

Not a bad team on paper,and Lambert is giving the young''uns a good run out.Thumbs up from me[Y] (Well,for now.......)

Afternoon everyone, didnt think I''d be here today as thought I was actually playing football but turns out Im not needed!

The squad looks about what most people would have said before the game, and I feel as long as HMS Nelson doesnt get us into bother we should be alright today. Looks like its goodbye to Doc and Hools though, time will tell if thats a correct decision.

No hint of an injury - so it does feel as if doc has been dropped.  Thought Dumic was ahead of Stephens though??

I think its a cert that Hooly is off. Just spoke to a friend in the local CO-OP and he said the same thing. Not sure how i feel about this as i still think he can be our best player but i have my trust in Lambert if this does happen.

Interesting line up. I''m worried about Nelson''s lack of pace and Curo''s lack of ability, but at least we''ve got the midfield set up to boss a game. I agree that it looks like Hoolahan is off, which will be good business if we get a reasonable fee for such a pitifully one footed player.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]*Adomah from Barnet. Bloody awful keyboard.[/quote]

lol not got one of those internet keyboards with the split keys have you?

[/quote]

Nahh, it''s my girlfriend''s laptop. If you accidentally hit a key (not even sure which one) it jumps you back halfway through your sentance.

I hates it!!

[quote user="Mason 47"]

Afternoon everyone, didnt think I''d be here today as thought I was actually playing football but turns out Im not needed!

The squad looks about what most people would have said before the game, and I feel as long as HMS Nelson doesnt get us into bother we should be alright today. Looks like its goodbye to Doc and Hools though, time will tell if thats a correct decision.

[/quote]

Hiya Theo!!....[;)][:D]

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CB OAP"]I think its a cert that Hooly is off. Just spoke to a friend in the local CO-OP and he said the same thing. Not sure how i feel about this as i still think he can be our best player but i have my trust in Lambert if this does happen.[/quote]

Apparently staff at Sainsbury''s are convinced he''ll stay, but the view from Lidl is that we should use the money to buy more East European players. Any news from Tesco?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Any news from Tesco?[;)]

[/quote]Every little helps....Shaun well done on your A..

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

G''day Arthur [:P]

Wasn''t the "reason" (speculated) for Gunn''s sacking that he said he would sell the high earners (Hoolahan, Doherty, Drury etc) and then went back on that agreement?Looks to me like Lambert''s been brought in with the specific remit to get these high earning players out of the club quick sharpish.

[quote user="SI"][quote user="Beauseant"]Any news from Tesco?[;)]

[/quote]
Every little helps....

Shaun well done on your A..
[/quote]

Thankyou very much [:)]

Btw, if we have ICT on the first monday back - I won''t be there. I''m going to the Sheffield University open day.

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]*Adomah from Barnet. Bloody awful keyboard.[/quote]

lol not got one of those internet keyboards with the split keys have you?

[/quote] Nahh, it''s my girlfriend''s laptop. If you accidentally hit a key (not even sure which one) it jumps you back halfway through your sentance. I hates it!![/quote]

Arggghhhh not good lol

Interesting. Not sure on Cureton playing. Or why we still won''t play Rudd (yet play an equally inexperienced loan player). Let''s see, I have faith in Lambert with sticking with the same, and successful, front 6.

[quote user="Fellas"]Interesting. Not sure on Cureton playing. Or why we still won''t play Rudd (yet play an equally inexperienced loan player). Let''s see, I have faith in Lambert with sticking with the same, and successful, front 6.[/quote]

Forster played in this league on loan at Stockport last season.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CB OAP"]I think its a cert that Hooly is off. Just spoke to a friend in the local CO-OP and he said the same thing. Not sure how i feel about this as i still think he can be our best player but i have my trust in Lambert if this does happen.[/quote]

Apparently staff at Sainsbury''s are convinced he''ll stay, but the view from Lidl is that we should use the money to buy more East European players. Any news from Tesco?[;)]

[/quote]

Tesco?! Tschhhhh, ask me the same when i go to M&S you peasent![:D]

[quote user="Mason 47"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Mason 47"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

G''day Arthur [:P]

[/quote]

LOL.

[quote user="Mook"]Wasn''t the "reason" (speculated) for Gunn''s sacking that he said he would sell the high earners (Hoolahan, Doherty, Drury etc) and then went back on that agreement?

Looks to me like Lambert''s been brought in with the specific remit to get these high earning players out of the club quick sharpish.
[/quote]

Interesting point Mook.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Tesco?! Tschhhhh, ask me the same when i go to M&S you peasent![:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

My old man shops at Waitrose which is proof that money doesn''t always buy you quality.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Longy"]Hmmm no Hoolahan or Doherty in the squad, could that be it at the club for both?
[/quote]

I hadn''t thought of Hoolahan. I should imagine he''s definately off then.

[/quote]

Lambert has decided to sell Wes if he can before Tuesday which is why he isn''t included today, shame because Wes was happy to stay.

See ''''Re: Goran Maric to go out on loan....'''' thread