Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Hartlepool v Norwich thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I see Keane is growing his beard again, I give it 4 to 6 weeks before he goes bonkers again lol[/quote]

GOES bonkers?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I see Keane is growing his beard again, I give it 4 to 6 weeks before he goes bonkers again lol[/quote]

GOES bonkers?

[/quote]

LOL hes a nut job!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Scooby"]Afternoon all, just made it.  Hope we are all well.  I was full of confidence (as much as you can be with our glorious team) until I saw the squad.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  I cannot believe that Cueton has started!!  They guy has had more lives than, than oh I don''t know....... lots of cats!  Why persist with a striker who can''t score!  It is, I''m afraid, beyond me.  Poor Cody''s heart must be somewhere around his boot laces right now.  He has more pace, more passion and basically more of everything than Jamie.  Oh well, I just hope he proves me wrong.  As for no Hooligan?  Well he must be off musn''t he.[/quote]

Hi Scoobs. Couldn''t agree more about Curo, although I think Cody is more of a threat from the bench at this stage.Maric clearly hasn''t impressed in training and it appears that he''s going to be loaned out.

The keeper seems to have made a confident start.

[/quote]

It''s all a bit strange isn''t it. Let''s hope Lammy Bear knows his chickens.  Agree about the keeper though.  If he plays next week maybe we should all give it some HO HO HO Greeeeeeeen Giant!

By the way WAY [:D] Thank for starting the thread. YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Lordy Lord it''s Nelson !!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]sounds quite serious

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]sounds awful doesn''t it... hopefully just dehaydrated or something.

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]

sounds quite serious
[/quote]

Yes it does [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol your welcome Scooby[/quote]

I think that next time you should give it some large.  How about WAYHEY OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD!!  It was getting a bit confusing with all of us on different threads in past weeks.

[quote user="Flinty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]

sounds awful doesn''t it... hopefully just dehaydrated or something.
[/quote]

Hubby says sounds like a heart attack or something with the amount of paramedics around the fan, ambulance arrived now. Thoughts and prayers going out to whoever it is

Currently Norwich are in the top half of the league! Can''t remember the last time I have been able to say that! It must literally be about 3 years? Surely some stato out there can find out?

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol your welcome Scooby[/quote]

I think that next time you should give it some large.  How about WAYHEY OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD!!  It was getting a bit confusing with all of us on different threads in past weeks.

[/quote]

lol I don''t like to draw too much attention to my threads [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear sounds like someone has been taken poorly, one of our fans [:(]  Hope they are ok?[/quote]

sounds quite serious
[/quote]

Yes it does [:(]

[/quote]

Given the amount of activity you''d have to guess it''s either a heart attack. Really hope the guy''s ok.