Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Hartlepool v Norwich thread

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="SI"][quote user="Beauseant"]Any news from Tesco?[;)]

[/quote]Every little helps....Shaun well done on your A..[/quote]

Thankyou very much [:)]

Btw, if we have ICT on the first monday back - I won''t be there. I''m going to the Sheffield University open day.

[/quote]Shaun, I think that morning is for form time. No lessons anyway.  Do you know the others results because I don''t?My prediction is 3 1 for City ( as it is the match thread)

Doc doesn''t even make the bench.Clear evidence that he is about to be sold to Everton as replacement for Joleon Lescott.

[quote user="Mook"]
Looks to me like Lambert''s been brought in with the specific remit to get these high earning players out of the club quick sharpish.
[/quote]

Think how much money that would free up per week with Stefan, Hoolahan, Russell and Doc gone plus 4 or 4 of the kids out on loan?

Would enable him to bring another centre half and striker in?

Cmon you yellows

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Exeter 0 - 1 MK Dons[/quote]

I won ;)

Afternoon all, just made it.  Hope we are all well.  I was full of confidence (as much as you can be with our glorious team) until I saw the squad.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  I cannot believe that Cueton has started!!  They guy has had more lives than, than oh I don''t know....... lots of cats!  Why persist with a striker who can''t score!  It is, I''m afraid, beyond me.  Poor Cody''s heart must be somewhere around his boot laces right now.  He has more pace, more passion and basically more of everything than Jamie.  Oh well, I just hope he proves me wrong.  As for no Hooligan?  Well he must be off musn''t he.

[quote user="Scooby"]Afternoon all, just made it.  Hope we are all well.  I was full of confidence (as much as you can be with our glorious team) until I saw the squad.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  I cannot believe that Cueton has started!!  They guy has had more lives than, than oh I don''t know....... lots of cats!  Why persist with a striker who can''t score!  It is, I''m afraid, beyond me.  Poor Cody''s heart must be somewhere around his boot laces right now.  He has more pace, more passion and basically more of everything than Jamie.  Oh well, I just hope he proves me wrong.  As for no Hooligan?  Well he must be off musn''t he.[/quote]

Exactly he just does everything that Cureton does but better.

[quote user="Lineo"]sounds like some good pressure
[/quote]

Lineo your signature is sweet. Did you make it?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Lineo"]sounds like some good pressure[/quote]

Lineo your signature is sweet. Did you make it?

[/quote]Yes, I did :)

Let''s hope we can keep this up.  We have started the last 4 games well but not managed to maintain it.

Holt just went close, god having someone who can cross a ball like Lappin is a godsend.

[quote user="Scooby"]Afternoon all, just made it.  Hope we are all well.  I was full of confidence (as much as you can be with our glorious team) until I saw the squad.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  I cannot believe that Cueton has started!!  They guy has had more lives than, than oh I don''t know....... lots of cats!  Why persist with a striker who can''t score!  It is, I''m afraid, beyond me.  Poor Cody''s heart must be somewhere around his boot laces right now.  He has more pace, more passion and basically more of everything than Jamie.  Oh well, I just hope he proves me wrong.  As for no Hooligan?  Well he must be off musn''t he.[/quote]

Hi Scoobs. Couldn''t agree more about Curo, although I think Cody is more of a threat from the bench at this stage.Maric clearly hasn''t impressed in training and it appears that he''s going to be loaned out.

The keeper seems to have made a confident start.