Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Brentford v Norwich

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Lambo"]Free Kick in a great position.[/quote]And since when have we ever done anything with one of those...typical![/quote] Mulryne?!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Will they make changes after half time one wonders [:^)][/quote]

I''d bring off one of the CM''s for Hughes if he''s on the bench, they''re both good winning it but they''re not adding too much creatively thus far.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Will they make changes after half time one wonders [:^)][/quote]Butterworth is in charge so expect changes in the 80th minute

Scott  Minto just said on SSN that the best chance either team has of getting a goal is from a long throw. That sounds promising?! Oh dear.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]SSN reckon a long throw is the only likely route for a goal.Jeez, we have become Stoke wannabes.[/quote]

I couldn''t care less how gritty or scrappy it is right now.

We need a win no matter how it comes, we''re not in a position to be demanding stylish wins with lavish football.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Will they make changes after half time one wonders [:^)][/quote]Butterworth is in charge so expect changes in the 80th minute[/quote]Thats a little too early to be thinking about changes isn''t it [;)]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Lambo"]Free Kick in a great position.[/quote]And since when have we ever done anything with one of those...typical![/quote] Mulryne?![/quote]I personally think Mulryne was overrated when it came to free kicks, Clingan was far better.

By the sounds of it, we need a bit of spark in the middle of the park.

Come on City. The new bos is taking notes.....

We need Hughes, Up front and down the wings is sounding promising but Gill and OTJ are too similar and like to play deeper.

Been and entertaining game thus far.

I also think Brentford are capable of pushing for the play-offs so to have have out-played them thus far isn''t half bad.

Just need that first goal.