Sign in to follow this  
Essex_boi

Apologies.

On behalf of myself and all the other U’s supporters on here today I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any posts that have caused offence.  Have a great season and best wishes from all in North Essex.

Colchester a decent club and supporters. I can fully understand how pissed off you are losing your top management team it reminds me of when Mike walker left for Everton when we were a good club

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]

North Essex?

Good one

[/quote]

North EAST then.

[/quote]

That''s better[;)]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Colchester a decent club and supporters. I can fully understand how pissed off you are losing your top management team it reminds me of when Mike walker left for Everton when we were a good club[/quote]agree with that !no worries Essex_Boi all fun and games

Yeah, bit of banter don''t hurt, but the constant spamming from the other idiot is just gonads, any 3 year old can do that.

[quote user="Lambo"]No worries mate, it''s all good banter![/quote]

I’ll keep off here and let you get back to your usual footy chat, however, I’ll certainly keep an eye out over the season.   

Sorry, but some of your lads on here were so easy to wind up I think I got a bit carried away! Lambert won’t get a good reception when he comes back I think that’s safe to say, and I was never a big fan of his.  Who knows how he’ll do at Norwich though.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

I’ll keep off here and let you get back to your usual footy chat, however, I’ll certainly keep an eye out over the season.   

Sorry, but some of your lads on here were so easy to wind up I think I got a bit carried away! Lambert won’t get a good reception when he comes back I think that’s safe to say, and I was never a big fan of his.  Who knows how he’ll do at Norwich though.

[/quote]NOOOO! Keep going!  Need some fun.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]NOOOO! Keep going!  Need some fun.[/quote]No, Shut it.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]I dont know who actually got wound up ?!I saw it as quite a good bit of banter and thought it was equally funny how you lot were on here and seemed to be the ones getting aggressive and wound up !like i said, fun and games. all good banter and to be expected

[quote user="First Jedi"]Oh, f**k back to Essex you bunch of Tesco Value football fans![/quote]

You have yellow and green kits.  The laughing stock of the football league when it comes to shirts.

(Sorry couldn''t resist!)

[quote user="John"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]NOOOO! Keep going!  Need some fun.[/quote]No, Shut it.[/quote]That''s not quite what I had in mind, but thanks for trying.

Essex_boi is actually a closet homosexual chaps.

He has had most of Colchester so wanted to broaden his horizons.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Oh, f**k back to Essex you bunch of Tesco Value football fans![/quote]

You have yellow and green kits.  The laughing stock of the football league when it comes to shirts.

[/quote]Do you laugh at the Brazilian national team as well?Alright, without looking at their teeth and reading stories of their top strikers having "accidental" orgies with transsexuals...

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

Do you laugh at the Brazilian national team as well?

Alright, without looking at their teeth and reading stories of their top strikers having "accidental" orgies with transsexuals...
[/quote]

I''ll give you that.  Just.

[quote user="Us"]

Essex_boi is actually a closet homosexual chaps.

He has had most of Colchester so wanted to broaden his horizons.

[/quote]That''s understandable, have you seen essex girls ?

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]Brazillians would most probably beg to differ on that one.Personally i think the colour combination has quite a charm to it, and is why i was attracted to the club in the first place.And i hardly see any harm in being unique, and not just being another face (or another ''kit'' if you like) in the crowd (like your blue and white stri... oh).Whenever someone see''s a league game in the UK, with a team playing in yellow and green... "Oh yeah, that''s Norwich then".With Colchester in their blue and white stripes.... "Brighton? How bout Wigan Athletic? West Brom? Ok then, what about Sheffield Wednesday? No, alright, then Huddersfield? Errrm, Hartlepool?"...And anyway, Newcastles away kit takes the nasties title for this season hands down.