yellow_belly

team for sat

[quote user="cosmos67"]

Alnwick

Spillane    Askou   Doherty    Drury

Hughes               OTJ           Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt        Mcdonald

I know Cody hasn''t been that great but out of all of our players you can guarrentee he will give the most.

also hoolahan always plays best in that hole and playing off some of holts headers will do him the world of good.

[/quote]Swap McDonald for Maric and thats mine [Y]

I wouldnt definitely have McViegh involved, maybe not to start but i want to see him get him at least 30 mins to see what he can do. He looked very sprightly against Man Utd, albeit boys, but lots of nice touches and creative passes, linked up very well with his teammates.

Alnwick

Semmy   Doc   Askou   Drury

Adeyemi OTJ

Whaley      Hughes         Wes

Holt

Think the two holding players is a must with our defense recently, also believe Wes can float off that wing and im sure Hughes can easily move over to cover him, not gonna beat is defender for pace, but picking a pass is easy enough for him! Adeyemi''s energy and TJ strength need to be highlighted!

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="cosmos67"]

Alnwick

Spillane    Askou   Doherty    Drury

Hughes               OTJ           Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt        Mcdonald

I know Cody hasn''t been that great but out of all of our players you can guarrentee he will give the most.

also hoolahan always plays best in that hole and playing off some of holts headers will do him the world of good.

[/quote]

Swap McDonald for Maric and thats mine [Y][/quote]

Agree with that Henry (and Cosmos). Maric deserves a start. Lappin is

worth a shout for getting the crosses in and trying to make something

of set pieces. Gill has his long throw but in other departments Lappin

has the edge for me and I''d rather see Hoolahan in the more central position. Still think OTJ''s height is useful and Hughes

looks to be the best of our midfield newcomers. Not enough depth to start swapping the defence around, no matter how imperfect it is.

Anyone who''s still picking Whaley on the right is out of their mind and obviously didn''t go to Brentford. Ditto for Drury who looked half comatosed, & Gill who looked, well, rubbish.                AlnwickSpillane  Askou  Doherty  Lappin   McVeigh  Hughes  OTJ/Ade                 Hoolahan              Holt   Maricis mine...

Have to be:

Alnwick

Spillane  Askou  Doc  Drury

Whaley  Adeyemi  OTJ  McVeigh

Holt  Cureton

Alnwick

Spillane   Doherty   Askou    Drury

Hughes   Russell    OTJ

Hoolahan

Cureton               Holt

Adeyemi for Russell if he leaves. We can bring on guys like Whaley and Mcdonald for the last twenty mins against tiring defenders.

Hoolahan looks set to be leaving and obviously doesn''t want to be here so why is nearly everyone putting him in there team?? yes he can be a threat but he is too much of a liability!

Alnwick

Spillane    Askou    Doc    Drury

OTJ 
          Hughes         Adeyemi

Hoolahan

Holt      McDonald

I believe OTJ will come good in the right circumstance, and Hughes/Adeyemi should give us a little more attacking bite whilst not being overly weak. Give Hoolahan his creative role, and I think the Holt-Mcdo partnership deserves a chance in front of the Carrow crowd to show it means business.

I''d be inclined to give the ''Liverpool system'' of 4-5-1/4-3-3 style thing

Alnwick

Spillane     Doherty      Askou      Drury

Tudur-Jones   Hughes

Hoolahan

Whaley                                  McVeigh

Holt

[quote user="ianboogie"]

agree with team but do not know wethever hoolian will play as he is linked with swansea

[/quote]

Yeah that is the worry, touch wood its just idle speculation!

Wouldn''t disagree with that Yellow. From what I have seen Gill has to be dropped and Cureton WILL get goals in this league, given a run in the team.

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]Wouldn''t disagree with that Yellow. From what I have seen Gill has to be dropped and Cureton WILL get goals in this league, given a run in the team.[/quote]

Having just heard Lambert''s pre match conference I have no doubt he''ll start with Holt and Cureton.

[quote user="canarytom"]

I hope Doc is left out of the squad tomorrow. He really is a bloody great big pile of turd

[/quote]do you reckon his turds are ginger|

[quote user="canarytom"]I think that is highly likely. Yellow sub told me his pubes are black though[/quote]how does Yellow Submarine know this kind of detail??

[quote user="Downloads"]

Reckon we should put our strongest team out...

Theo

Otsemabor  Donkerty  Nelson  Drury

McVeigh       Gill         Russell   Lappin

Cureton     Martin

1. In fact that is almost the 11 I would like to see Lambert put out.... of their misery and sack them.

Maybe Martin can stay, i was just short of a player who could play there now Pattison has left. 2. Don''t really have anything against Lappin, i just don''t have much thats positive to say about him either.

[/quote]1. Hope he doesn''t listen to you then. Five of your team played - and all played really well.!2. Lappin - how about his application, dedication - and above all, his ability to put a ball just where it''s needed?

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Downloads"]

Reckon we should put our strongest team out...

Theo

Otsemabor  Donkerty  Nelson  Drury

McVeigh       Gill         Russell   Lappin

Cureton     Martin

1. In fact that is almost the 11 I would like to see Lambert put out.... of their misery and sack them.

Maybe Martin can stay, i was just short of a player who could play there now Pattison has left. 2. Don''t really have anything against Lappin, i just don''t have much thats positive to say about him either.

[/quote]

1. Hope he doesn''t listen to you then. Five of your team played - and all played really well.!
2. Lappin - how about his application, dedication - and above all, his ability to put a ball just where it''s needed?
[/quote]

He got D''OH-erty right on though, and it paid huge dividends with the offense able to spend more time in Wycombe''s end instead of backtracking all game while Don''tHurt-us bludgeons the ball to all the wrong places.