Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Perfect Day?

[quote user="singing canary"]only if you have ice ... only a couple of cubes (small ones ) please !!![/quote]

Only large cubes but the glasses are big ones

[quote user="singing canary"]cunning plan mr chops.. so cunning you could paint it orange and call it a fox !!![/quote]

....or put a tail on it and call it a Weasel

I''m having a refreshing but girly Smirnoff Ice at the moment, its too bloody hot for me, can''t cope.

But yeah, forgot about Hamilton, any way he can actually win the Championship from here?

Shame about Murray going out, he looked a bit tired from his efforts of the previous week.

Huddersfield lost me 50 quid but other than that it wern''t half bad, woulda prefere Button or Alonso on pole however, not a Hamilton fan.

Only thing to spoil it....

Always without fail have a little bet on time of second and third norwich goals .Do it with a spread betting firm and the time for second goal today was 76mins and third 86mins .

Had to be in early at work so forgot to do bet last night but thought it wont matter as i nearly always lose anyway. As it was had i have done the bet at my normal stakes would have made over £300 . Still its only money!

No the English cricket luck, the Oz will get the world record and beat us or bat the 2 days out. Bloody hope not. Come on England.