Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Press Conference Looming

Think you might be reading a bit more into that than intended.  It''s surely a ''player signing'' conference even if there were 100 players being announced.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]Think you might be reading a bit more into that than intended.  It''s surely a ''player signing'' conference even if there were 100 players being announced.
[/quote]

Totally agree. They won''t know if there is more than one person signing. I dohonestly believe there will be two today. Hughes and Maric.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]Think you might be reading a bit more into that than intended.  It''s surely a ''player signing'' conference even if there were 100 players being announced.
[/quote]

Totally agree. They won''t know if there is more than one person signing. I dohonestly believe there will be two today. Hughes and Maric.

[/quote]

I reckon we will get Hughes and Whaley today.........and maybe, just maybe Grant Holt tomorrow

does anyone know where these holt rumours started?? Not saying if i think they are true or not, just wondering! seems to have died down, then started again, hope it is him in one of the conferences though.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]does anyone know where these holt rumours started?? Not saying if i think they are true or not, just wondering! seems to have died down, then started again, hope it is him in one of the conferences though.[/quote]

I wouldn''t care where the rumours started from if it turned out to be true.

Would imagine it is just the Whaley signing. We do enjoyed getting into a hype to only be disappointed by news that would otherwise be well received. The conference tomorrow morning is of more interest. Why the wait? Where is the player travelling from?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Would imagine it is just the Whaley signing. We do enjoyed getting into a hype to only be disappointed by news that would otherwise be well received. The conference tomorrow morning is of more interest. Why the wait? Where is the player travelling from?[/quote]

I''m not in a hype, learnt over the years not to get excited lol