Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Press Conference Looming

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]How does cam know all about this inside stuff?
[/quote]

Because he is a journalist. I guess he knows people at the NCFC Press Office

[/quote]

He has access to the pre-release press information rss from Carrow Rd. As it''s not in the public domain (not supposed to be but there are ways and means) I have disguised the link, details of the Press Conference this afternoon are at the top;    

http://tinyurl.com/ncfcpressrss

We love "media Thursdays".

A couple of new signings would do wonders for the ticket sales for the Man Utd game on Saturday.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Does this mean they might be unveiling another player who is signing this afternoon, or they''ve had a slight delay with an already supposedly done deal?[/quote]

.....or both?

The mystery deepens.

Delia " Right guys, our task today is to arrange a **** up in a brewery"

Michael Foulger " I am sorry Maam, I wouldnt know how to"

David McNally " Yes Delia, I have to side with Michael, where would we start?"

Delia " Oh dear, bring back Roger and Neil"

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]How does cam know all about this inside stuff?[/quote]

Because he is a journalist. I guess he knows people at the NCFC Press Office

[/quote]

He has access to the pre-release press information rss from Carrow Rd. As it''s not in the public domain (not supposed to be but there are ways and means) I have disguised the link, details of the Press Conference this afternoon are at the top;    

http://tinyurl.com/ncfcpressrss

[/quote]I officially just got rolled. Gutted

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[/quote]

I''m sorry but when was it announced to the GBP that there would be a Press Conference today? If it wasn''t for Cam and Pete you would be none the wiser.

I knew beacuse my mate who is also in the press was notified of it. Cam does not have access to any inside info that nobody else has. All relevant press people were notified of the conference (and its subsequent postponement).

I can only assume we were going to announce someone but may now have delayed to finalise another deal and announce both at the same time.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[/quote]

I''m sorry but when was it announced to the GBP that there would be a Press Conference today? If it wasn''t for Cam and Pete you would be none the wiser.

[/quote]

Whether it was announced to the great British public or not is totally irrelivent. The fact is they called a press conference and within an hour realise they had to cancel it.

Just came back from Colney, and Hughes was there and he said he hadnt signed but hoped to for 1pm. Well Gunny was on his phone for around an hour and then called Hughes over who was training on his own.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Postponed til tomorrow apparently....[/quote]

What we need is closer links between the club and local media, say Archant, so that everyone knows whats going on. [:S]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Just came back from Colney, and Hughes was there and he said he hadnt signed but hoped to for 1pm. Well Gunny was on his phone for around an hour and then called Hughes over who was training on his own.[/quote]This is your 20th piece of inside info, the last 19 have been wrong but let''s hope you can guess this one right.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Postponed til tomorrow apparently....[/quote]

Oh FFS![:@]

[/quote]"!£$!%$ $%*  %^*(% ^&$%£   (*(%*^£$%   bugger [:@]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Just came back from Colney, and Hughes was there and he said he hadnt signed but hoped to for 1pm. Well Gunny was on his phone for around an hour and then called Hughes over who was training on his own.[/quote]

You are such a muppett!

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whether it was announced to the great British public or not is totally irrelivent. The fact is they called a press conference and within an hour realise they had to cancel it.

[/quote]

But is there a need to beat them up about it?

FFS, Mustachio, you''re a complete b*stard for that link!! I can''t believe I got Rickrolled..... grrrr! I am, however, going to post that link onto the Facebook pages of a few friends.... [:)]Anyway, this is disappointing.  I''ve just found out my meeting I was about to leave for has been cancelled and thought ''yay, I can keep up with the press conference''..... this is not turning into a good day!! Maybe Gunny is signing the four guys from GMPTE I was due to be meeting with... seems coincidental that both were postponed at the same time........ hmmm, conspiracy!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ah well, just as well I didn''t get too excited lol[/quote]

Specialy as the recipriant of your excitement has the flu!!