Sign in to follow this  
Keith  Roads

So fed up with with Ncisa and Trust

:o)

Thanks for your reply. As City Angel has mentioned in a later post, there has been an improvement in the quality of some NCISA committee members posts in recent days. This is welcomed, but it''s just a start and NCISA, as a group, shouldn''t get sucked into self praise, as there''s still scope for improvement. Just within the past 24 hours we''ve had an NCISA member labelling Rick Waghorn as being "pro Board" and then another member getting defensive in response to another comment that Adam Aitkin is "pro NCISA." I find that both ironic and completely unnecessary.

I don''t propose to go over your replies one by one, as that would probably bore the pants off most readers. There are, however, a few other thougths to bear in mind.

With regard to the press statements, I hope these do improve going forward. Of course, in an ideal world, I''d hope they''d be completely unnecessary, as that would mean that things are going in the right direction where it matters most, on the football pitch! However, when there is a major issue on the agenda, such as, heavens forbid, a pending relegation or change of manager, you need to try to be ahead of the game. Surely it''s better to prepare a few days in advance, rather then not prepare at all and then be rushed into something at the last minute? You''re never going to be as good as the Club, if they have a five (really?) member full time press team, but you can improve on the past performance. As the old saying goes, "Fail to prepare, be prepared to fail."

I also sincerely hope it''s completely unnecessary to "have a provisional booking for the first Wednesday after the season ends every year just in case," as that would again mean we''re dealing with yet another poor season and I think we''ve had more than our fair share of those recently. However, as I said before, everyone saw this one coming and the meeting should have been arranged earlier.

I note your comments relating to my observations on John Tilson''s press comments, this wasn''t intended to be personal dig, more a point of principle. To be honest, I''d fully expect all committee members to be in regular touch with each other and exchanging views on the current issues of the day. There is nothing wrong with that at all and I''d also expect both John and Kathy, as the regular press contacts, to be fully up to speed accordingly, which, by and large, they seem to be. But that misses the crucial point, which, maybe I didn''t explain properly the first time around. When dealing with corporate governance issues, such as points of poilcy, just as you''d expect the Club to agree these in the Boardroom first and then issue press statements afterwards, the NCISA committee should do the same with committee meetings. Otherwise, as happened in this case, you, as a group, leave yourselves open to critisum that decisions are either being made in advance of meetings, or by the individuals giving the press statement. Whether the "before" and "after" results would have been the same is irrelevant, the whole democratic authority of NCISA comes into question. 

I wasn''t intending to be contradictory with my reference to liasion with other groups, but, maybe, I didn''t express the point properly. Looking back, with hindsight, it seemed that there was no coordination between the groups at the time. Indeed, this was mentioned in the presss. Yep, I take on board the point that you may have differing agendas, or different means to achieve your respective goals. The point was, should there be more contact between the groups, so, if it was deemed appropriate, you could consider joint press releases or statements? This seems to be something that is now being addressed, but, if there''s no response, for whatever reason, don''t get drawn into "We tried, but they didn''t respond" debate. Perhaps the least NCISA should consider is using it''s website as more of a reference point for key issues, with links to other groups website? Or, maybe have some form of comments board, so people can express their views? If these already exist, sorry, I''ve missed them and maybe that highlights another weakness?

Finally, with reference to my "at war" comment, I''ve already touched on this briefly above, but there are times when you just have to ignore comments from certain individuals. As you say, as the major fans group, you''re not going to please all the people, all the time. You do, however, have to be as professional as possible, given the time constraints we all have to work to and with. And, whether you like it or not, if certain individuals attack or respond in certain ways to certain posters, there''s a danger that the link to NCISA will tar them the same brush. It''s not something you personally stand accused of, but there are one or two of your group that should serioulsy consider how they conduct themselves from time to time on this forum. 

[quote user="GMF"]

Perhaps the least NCISA should consider is using it''s website as more of a reference point for key issues, with links to other groups website? Or, maybe have some form of comments board, so people can express their views? If these already exist, sorry, I''ve missed them and maybe that highlights another weakness? [/quote]

I have to agree with that, the ncisa website is very basic and there is nowhere for us ncisa members/fans to chat to each other about any issues we have. But guess if their website included a small forum then it would need manning which would take time and wouldn''t be feasible if 80% of the committee members work full time.

Could an alternative be for ncisa be to have a sub forum on here ( like the Hucks one) so that all the ncisa threads/questions are in one area and easier to find rather than being lost in various threads?

[quote user="GMF"]

:o)

Thanks for your reply. As City Angel has mentioned in a later post, there has been an improvement in the quality of some NCISA committee members posts in recent days. This is welcomed, but it''s just a start and NCISA, as a group, shouldn''t get sucked into self praise, as there''s still scope for improvement. Just within the past 24 hours we''ve had an NCISA member labelling Rick Waghorn as being "pro Board" and then another member getting defensive in response to another comment that Adam Aitkin is "pro NCISA." I find that both ironic and completely unnecessary.

I don''t propose to go over your replies one by one, as that would probably bore the pants off most readers. There are, however, a few other thougths to bear in mind.

With regard to the press statements, I hope these do improve going forward. Of course, in an ideal world, I''d hope they''d be completely unnecessary, as that would mean that things are going in the right direction where it matters most, on the football pitch! However, when there is a major issue on the agenda, such as, heavens forbid, a pending relegation or change of manager, you need to try to be ahead of the game. Surely it''s better to prepare a few days in advance, rather then not prepare at all and then be rushed into something at the last minute? You''re never going to be as good as the Club, if they have a five (really?) member full time press team, but you can improve on the past performance. As the old saying goes, "Fail to prepare, be prepared to fail."

I also sincerely hope it''s completely unnecessary to "have a provisional booking for the first Wednesday after the season ends every year just in case," as that would again mean we''re dealing with yet another poor season and I think we''ve had more than our fair share of those recently. However, as I said before, everyone saw this one coming and the meeting should have been arranged earlier.

I note your comments relating to my observations on John Tilson''s press comments, this wasn''t intended to be personal dig, more a point of principle. To be honest, I''d fully expect all committee members to be in regular touch with each other and exchanging views on the current issues of the day. There is nothing wrong with that at all and I''d also expect both John and Kathy, as the regular press contacts, to be fully up to speed accordingly, which, by and large, they seem to be. But that misses the crucial point, which, maybe I didn''t explain properly the first time around. When dealing with corporate governance issues, such as points of poilcy, just as you''d expect the Club to agree these in the Boardroom first and then issue press statements afterwards, the NCISA committee should do the same with committee meetings. Otherwise, as happened in this case, you, as a group, leave yourselves open to critisum that decisions are either being made in advance of meetings, or by the individuals giving the press statement. Whether the "before" and "after" results would have been the same is irrelevant, the whole democratic authority of NCISA comes into question. 

I wasn''t intending to be contradictory with my reference to liasion with other groups, but, maybe, I didn''t express the point properly. Looking back, with hindsight, it seemed that there was no coordination between the groups at the time. Indeed, this was mentioned in the presss. Yep, I take on board the point that you may have differing agendas, or different means to achieve your respective goals. The point was, should there be more contact between the groups, so, if it was deemed appropriate, you could consider joint press releases or statements? This seems to be something that is now being addressed, but, if there''s no response, for whatever reason, don''t get drawn into "We tried, but they didn''t respond" debate. Perhaps the least NCISA should consider is using it''s website as more of a reference point for key issues, with links to other groups website? Or, maybe have some form of comments board, so people can express their views? If these already exist, sorry, I''ve missed them and maybe that highlights another weakness?

Finally, with reference to my "at war" comment, I''ve already touched on this briefly above, but there are times when you just have to ignore comments from certain individuals. As you say, as the major fans group, you''re not going to please all the people, all the time. You do, however, have to be as professional as possible, given the time constraints we all have to work to and with. And, whether you like it or not, if certain individuals attack or respond in certain ways to certain posters, there''s a danger that the link to NCISA will tar them the same brush. It''s not something you personally stand accused of, but there are one or two of your group that should serioulsy consider how they conduct themselves from time to time on this forum. 

[/quote]Not often I agree with every word of a long post. GMF''s thoughts tally with but expand on something I posted in December, that:"If NCISA is content to be just a social club,

and an independent version of the SCG, then it can stay on the

sidelines. If it wants to be more than that – and crucially has

the talent to be more than that – then it needs...to keep its members better informed."I''d add one particular point. I understand NCISA has appointed a PRO. Good. I also understand he is not on the committee. If so, not good. It is no use coming to a decision on this or that and then handing it to the PRO as a fait accompli. For a PRO to be effective they have to be in the room, shaping decisions
, suggesting a strategy for the future, and giving advice. A specific example would have been warning JohnTilson against making it look as if he had prejudged the outcome of the committee meeting on the Foulger offer. It is a horrid word but PROs have to be proactive rather than reactive. They have to be ahead of the game, and keep the other committee members ahead of the game.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="GMF"]

Perhaps the least NCISA should consider is using it''s website as more of a reference point for key issues, with links to other groups website? Or, maybe have some form of comments board, so people can express their views? If these already exist, sorry, I''ve missed them and maybe that highlights another weakness? [/quote]

I have to agree with that, the ncisa website is very basic and there is nowhere for us ncisa members/fans to chat to each other about any issues we have. But guess if their website included a small forum then it would need manning which would take time and wouldn''t be feasible if 80% of the committee members work full time.

Could an alternative be for ncisa be to have a sub forum on here ( like the Hucks one) so that all the ncisa threads/questions are in one area and easier to find rather than being lost in various threads?

[/quote]

This is a very valid point CA, if you look at the NCST website and then the NCISA, there''s no doubt which is the better of the two and, possibly, as a result, which organisation, at first sight, seems the more professional. I know they are different groups with different agendas, but first impressions do count and the NCISA set up doesn''t help their cause. I''m not sure if the group has any members that could help? I alos know you recently were recently involved with the Kitty thread, could some of the guys there assist with input? 

You also need to consider, that NCISA does invite people to email the group, but, often, there are no replies back. I appreciate the time constraints, especially at times like this when there''s heavy email traffic, but some form of comments board from the committee could save a lot of time and effort.

A full blown message board is probably unnecessary and impractical.

Just something to consider.

Phew I''ve never posted so much on here.  At this rate it will be difficult to justify my claims of how we have little time to do the job properly!!

Anyhow the web site which is rather old in terms of its software as it is hosted on Sitemaker by Moonfruit (for those who care).  The reasons for this are that it only costs £24 a year, and as such has meant that we spent little on admin costs.

Yes it is amateurish as the basic templates are limited and with copyright issues means that we have to be careful what we put on there (Our pictures only for instance).  Again I would say that it has served us well for the last how ever many years but I accept that the Trust site looks better.  I will try to improve it and am talking to a couple of professionals about some help.

We have tried a message board in the past but to be honest it was hardly used and made the site look unused, so I took it off.

Emails I take issue with as I know that Kathy responds to all emails that reach us.  I wonder from comments on here if people actually use the right address as I agree that the claim has been made a few times, but I can say that Kathy replies and forwards to the committee all emails on the main address.

Maybe something we should put on the website is a FAQ page where standard responses could be found.  -  I will raise this with the others.

Anyhow as always thanks everyone for your comments and we are listening.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]USA Canary - the reason you might assume people are boycotting the catering areas of NCFC ( I have to assume you do travel to Norwich on occasions to witness this for yourself) is that there is a very cheap supermarket directly opposite the ground which (sadly for NCFC) does pies and other eatables better and cheaper. I know quite a few people who work in Morrisons, including a manager, and the profits soar on matchdays. What does this say to you? That all Norwich fans are boycotting the bars and food areas out of spite/because they disagree with anything to do with NCFC or is is simply the food and drink is better/cheaper and they are ''voting'' with their feet/wallets? I haven''t bought much inside the ground for years for this reason alone. £1.50 for a bottle of water in the ground, or 15p for a bottle of water in Morrsions. You do the maths! The only area NCFC do triumph over Morrisons in is alcohol as we are not permitted to bring alcohol into the ground. Therefore the bars are packed at half time. Beer is terrible though. Pubs around the ground also say that the matchday trade far exceeds any other day for them. Again, this is not anything to do with fans'' opinions on NCFC just having a beer at a pub or bar is preferable to that on offer inside the ground. As far as I know a boycott of merchandise from NCFC is not official policy with anyone.[/quote]

Would you support such action now or in the near future? Yes or No please.

As I have stated numerous times my reason for asking has nothing to do with the quality or value of the drink/food vendors.

People should be free to make their own choices on value of items they purchase.

It is to do with supporting actions that reduce club revenues pure and simple.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

As I have stated numerous times my reason for asking has nothing to do with the quality or value of the drink/food vendors.

People should be free to make their own choices on value of items they purchase.

[/quote]

You are Barry and I claim my £5 please........

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

This obsession with whether people are being asked to boycott the catering operation suggests that you maybe either work in the tea bars at Carrow Road or are looking to set up a business nearby.

I would draw your attention to our latest press statement that says that claiming the rebate rather than giving in to emotional blackmail sends a message to the remaining directors.  As such there is no need for any other action to be suggested at this time including boycotting the shop or the tea bars.

Sorry to keep repeating the answer but you do keep repeating the question :o)

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]USA Canary - the reason you might assume people are boycotting the catering areas of NCFC ( I have to assume you do travel to Norwich on occasions to witness this for yourself) is that there is a very cheap supermarket directly opposite the ground which (sadly for NCFC) does pies and other eatables better and cheaper. I know quite a few people who work in Morrisons, including a manager, and the profits soar on matchdays. What does this say to you? That all Norwich fans are boycotting the bars and food areas out of spite/because they disagree with anything to do with NCFC or is is simply the food and drink is better/cheaper and they are ''voting'' with their feet/wallets? I haven''t bought much inside the ground for years for this reason alone. £1.50 for a bottle of water in the ground, or 15p for a bottle of water in Morrsions. You do the maths! The only area NCFC do triumph over Morrisons in is alcohol as we are not permitted to bring alcohol into the ground. Therefore the bars are packed at half time. Beer is terrible though. Pubs around the ground also say that the matchday trade far exceeds any other day for them. Again, this is not anything to do with fans'' opinions on NCFC just having a beer at a pub or bar is preferable to that on offer inside the ground. As far as I know a boycott of merchandise from NCFC is not official policy with anyone.[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4c1nsjc9o

[quote][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

This obsession with whether people are being asked to boycott the catering operation suggests that you maybe either work in the tea bars at Carrow Road or are looking to set up a business nearby.

I would draw your attention to our latest press statement that says that claiming the rebate rather than giving in to emotional blackmail sends a message to the remaining directors.  As such there is no need for any other action to be suggested at this time including boycotting the shop or the tea bars.

Sorry to keep repeating the answer but you do keep repeating the question :o)

[/quote]

That statement doesn''t say anything about "other action".

The question raised was not answered at all in that statement.

Very weak indeed.

Please show us exactly where it says "As such there is no need for any other action to be suggested at this time including boycotting the shop or the tea bars."

Totally made up by you.

As for your "I must work at carrow road" statement. How about staying with the topic and cutting out the mindless drivel.

My question is related to ANYTHING that deprives the club of revenue not just food vendors.

But I think you already know that and are just acting the fool with stupid accusations.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The fact that you think I am an "American" makes you the "idiot"

[quote user="USAcanary"][

My question is related to ANYTHING that deprives the club of revenue not just food vendors.

[/quote]

Let        me     say    this      so   that      you      might      get    it .       

The    thing    that   we   said     was   that    if       fans     claim    cash     back   on    their    seats      then     that    says    in    a    clear     way   what    they   think    to     the    Board.

It   did   not    say    to    do  more    things ,    just     that.

You    do    not    need   to   make   stuff   up    it   is    all    there.

( Note to people of normal intelligence the above is said slowly and in words of one syllable as we seem to have someone here who not only flogs dead horses they appear to flog the bones of fossilised mammoths!)

[quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

Let        me     say    this      so   that      you      might      get    it .       

The    thing    that   we   said     was   that    if       fans     claim    cash     back   on    their    seats      then     that    says    in    a    clear     way   what    they   think    to     the    Board.

( Note to people of normal intelligence the above is said slowly and in words of one syllable as we seem to have someone here who not only flogs dead horses they appear to flog the bones of fossilised mammoths!)

[/quote]

More childish stupidity, Frankly I expected nothing less............ at least you didn''t keep suggesting I worked at Carrow road.

You are frankly full of baseless statements and unfounded accusations.

You have to forgive me for not taking anything you write seriously.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

[/quote]

More childish stupidity, Frankly I expected nothing less............ at least you didn''t keep suggesting I worked at Carrow road.

[/quote]

Face i would just throw in the towel if i were you because it is obvious that the translation from english to american is not as most of us know it.

Let me give you an example.On 26th May i posted "Having been to America a couple of times i have to say i thought the alcohol was agreeable but i just wonder what USAcanary has been drinking if he now thinks we are trying to bring down the club"

At 11am this morning on this thread it was translated across the pond as "Are you drunk?"

Nutty, I didn''t say people go to Morrisons as a form of protest, rather because the standard is better and the price is cheaper. If we are given a choice, we sample all there is to offer and then make our choice based on what we want, price, quality or whatever.

The facts that the drinks/food at CR is cheaper than other grounds though doesn''t matter Nutty, it''s what''s available on a matchday that counts and if you can be bothered to walk across the road you will find endless choice at Morrisons.

Fans turning to NCISA now and asking for independence? Think this has been going on for some time to be honest. However it''s difficult for me to have an objective opinion on this as I am both a member and a committee member. A few years back NCISA were regarded as being too cosy with the club. Some probably think we still are. Again, all based on very personal opinions.

Being part of failure? Not for me, I want NCISA to be stand up and say what their members are thinking, to represent them. I have not felt part of our club for a long time, certainly long before this season. Long before Roeder too, though he certainly did much to galvanise me into accepting the club was indeed tearing itself apart. Failure though has been endemic for many years. From the top down.

Is the committee in a difficult place. Depends again on who is stating that fact. IF all NCISA members told us in no uncertain terms we were not representing their views then, yes I would accept that we were. IF a significant number did, yes we would be concerned. In the recent past we have held a forum with Munby and Doncaster which was well attended and gave members a chance to ask questions. Then St Andrew''s Hall where fans had the chance to say their piece.

There is a lot of anger out there Nutty, and not from the usual suspects. In the past month I have talked to a lot of people, some who I didn''t even realise were Norwich fans, including a very large proportion of ST holders. ALL of them are claiming the rebate and some of them had a lot to say on the issue.

Yes, football is a strange game and like you say, all could come good next year. We just don''t know. Will fans still want to be independent. Again, all down to that word. Choice. I will, because at present the club doesn''t have a supporter group who I feel represents me.

Maybe one of the new ideas from the board will be to form a supporter group? Who can tell?

Happy clappy forums ? Yes well maybe they will come again. Can''t say I have been to one for many a long year, but will look out for them.

Can we be all things to all men? No, impossible, until every single city fan is either brainwashed or we have ten years or more of success. You can decide which will happen first.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Face i would just throw in the towel if i were you because it is obvious that the translation from english to american is not as most of us know it.

Let me give you an example.On 26th May i posted "Having been to America a couple of times i have to say i thought the alcohol was agreeable but i just wonder what USAcanary has been drinking if he now thinks we are trying to bring down the club"

At 11am this morning on this thread it was translated across the pond as "Are you drunk?"

[/quote]

Mr Tilson the fact you would rather pick personal holes in me than answer direct reasonable questions about NCISA should make anyone wary of your ability to lead any group.

Frankly your behavior is totally unprofessional.

Again you turn to geographical racism. Why not substitute American for Asian or Pakistani or Black.

Totally irrevelevent and frankly disgusting behavior from a reasonable man.

The fact I have said numerous times I am NOT American seems to have eluded your superior intellect.

I am personally glad that these threads show your true colours.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Nutty, I didn''t say people go to Morrisons as a form of protest, rather because the standard is better and the price is cheaper. If we are given a choice, we sample all there is to offer and then make our choice based on what we want, price, quality or whatever. The facts that the drinks/food at CR is cheaper than other grounds though doesn''t matter Nutty, it''s what''s available on a matchday that counts and if you can be bothered to walk across the road you will find endless choice at Morrisons. Fans turning to NCISA now and asking for independence? Think this has been going on for some time to be honest. However it''s difficult for me to have an objective opinion on this as I am both a member and a committee member. A few years back NCISA were regarded as being too cosy with the club. Some probably think we still are. Again, all based on very personal opinions. Being part of failure? Not for me, I want NCISA to be stand up and say what their members are thinking, to represent them. I have not felt part of our club for a long time, certainly long before this season. Long before Roeder too, though he certainly did much to galvanise me into accepting the club was indeed tearing itself apart. Failure though has been endemic for many years. From the top down. Is the committee in a difficult place. Depends again on who is stating that fact. IF all NCISA members told us in no uncertain terms we were not representing their views then, yes I would accept that we were. IF a significant number did, yes we would be concerned. In the recent past we have held a forum with Munby and Doncaster which was well attended and gave members a chance to ask questions. Then St Andrew''s Hall where fans had the chance to say their piece. There is a lot of anger out there Nutty, and not from the usual suspects. In the past month I have talked to a lot of people, some who I didn''t even realise were Norwich fans, including a very large proportion of ST holders. ALL of them are claiming the rebate and some of them had a lot to say on the issue. Yes, football is a strange game and like you say, all could come good next year. We just don''t know. Will fans still want to be independent. Again, all down to that word. Choice. I will, because at present the club doesn''t have a supporter group who I feel represents me. Maybe one of the new ideas from the board will be to form a supporter group? Who can tell? Happy clappy forums ? Yes well maybe they will come again. Can''t say I have been to one for many a long year, but will look out for them. Can we be all things to all men? No, impossible, until every single city fan is either brainwashed or we have ten years or more of success. You can decide which will happen first.[/quote]

Would you care to answer the question as Daphne did yesterday?

USAcanary - David (face) has answered your questions in great detail and with a remarkable lot of patience, anyone else would have given up with you days ago.

For all our sakes please move on!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

USAcanary - David (face) has answered your questions in great detail and with a remarkable lot of patience, anyone else would have given up with you days ago.

For all our sakes please move on!!

[/quote]

You do realize that the more you and your ilk make these pathetic attempts at trying to personally discredit me, the less likely I am to "move on"

I think you should read the following quote.........

[quote]

Those who attack the messenger because the message is uncomfortable are in fact making an understandable, though primitive, response. The mosquito stings so you slap the mosquito, the apple is sour so you fling it into the bushes, someone reeks of body odor while attempting to kiss you and you give them a shove. Push it away, the child’s first response to something offending, with no further thought about repercussions. Adults, in human society, are supposed to be logical, entertain facts, digest, discuss, and conclude. They most often do none of this, but simply react, as a child, to the offending substance of message, rejecting it. These are not leaders of men, as this type of reaction makes them scarcely suitable for any life but swinging from trees, but as Internet access is granted to anyone, they write email and post their simplistic reactions on message board. “Go away, you’re crazy, I don’t want to hear it”, they cry, and when the shift occurrs will be found huddled in some corner making these demands still.

[/quote]

Gazza - I have no argument about going across to Morrisons. If you read my post that''s exactly what I do. I was just pointing out that the prices inside Carrow Road although a lot dearer than Morrisons are reasobaly competetive for football stadiums. We are lucky to have  so much choice around the ground.

Whether you like it or not you are a part of failure. We all are. The only way we can disassociate ourselves with that failure is by turning our back on the club or at least not renewing our season ticket. We are not responsible for it, as others like to suggest, but we are part of it. Ncisa are surely part of it too. There have been many happy clappy forums over the most recent 3 seasons where failed managers, coaches, players and even board members have been welcomed with open arms. It''s because we all want things to get better much more than we want to complain about the state the club is in. But then after yet another false dawn fans become more and more disillusioned and we end up with the kind of meeting we were all part of the The Andrews.

But this is the close season after a relegation. You and I are not ready to burn the bridges personally because we have renewed and part of us are already looking forward to the new season. Will Ncisa burn the bridges or is part of them looking forward to arranging next seqasons happy clappy get togethers. If, by some miracle, we make a good start to the season many of their members will be looking for them to do just that and be all things to all men.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr Tilson the fact you would rather pick personal holes in me than answer direct reasonable questions about NCISA should make anyone wary of your ability to lead any group.

Again you turn to geographical racism. Why not substitute American for Asian or Pakistani or Black.

The fact I have said numerous times I am NOT American seems to have eluded your superior intellect.

[/quote]

For goodness sake somebody out there tell me this last post from USAcanary is not for real.

What the heck is "geographical racism"?

"totally unprofessional"

"totally irrelevant and frankly disgusting behaviour"

"these threads show your true colours"

Then i am a "reasonable man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help i am confused.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You type and think like an American.....Is this your best friend? ..."Wilson".....

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You type and think like an American.....Is this your best friend? ..."Wilson".....

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For goodness sake somebody out there tell me this last post from USAcanary is not for real.

"totally unprofessional"

Help i am confused.

[/quote]

I have no idea why an intelligent man would be confused?

If the written word challenges you then maybe you should think about handing over the chairmanship of  NCISA to someone like Daphne who seem to have a perfect grasp of the concept.

She had no problem answering questions in an articulate concise manner.

Maybe NCISA as a whole would have better chance of communicating and forming a professional working relationship with NCFC.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote][quote user="USAcanary"][

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"totally unprofessional"

Help i am confused.

[/quote]

I have no idea why an intelligent man would be confused?

If the written word challenges you then maybe you should think about handing over the chairmanship of  NCISA to someone like Daphne who seem to have a perfect grasp of the concept.

She had no problem answering questions in an articulate concise manner.

Maybe NCISA as a whole would have better chance of communicating and forming a professional working relationship with NCFC.

[/quote]

What i find challenging is the phrase "geographical racism".Maybe you could provide me with an articulate concise answer.

You obviously have absolutely no idea or concept as to what NCISA has been up to since its formation with regard to"communicating and forming a professional working relationship with NCFC".

So far today you have been answered by no less than four NCISA Committee members on this thread alone but still you carry on your crusade to have the last word and now you resort to questioning my command of the written word.I thought it was me who got personal and made derogatory remarks according to your good self.

You even managed to upset Face who is a very mild mannered articulate man who is a great asset to the NCISA committee and who has recently been appointed to the NCST committee.You called him an idiot earlier on this thread which is beyond contempt.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Again you turn to geographical racism.

[/quote]My ex-girlfriend was a vegetable racist. Used to spit on any orange vegetables on our weekly trip to Tesco. I had to dump her but I wasn''t that bothered really. I only went out with her to see what sh*gging a black girl was like.

[quote]

What i find challenging is the phrase "geographical racism".Maybe you could provide me with an articulate concise answer.

[/quote]

I already explained it. (see above) The fact that you take it personal rather than sticking to questions regarding NCFC and NCISA is very telling.

[quote]

You obviously have absolutely no idea or concept as to what NCISA has been up to since its formation with regard to"communicating and forming a professional working relationship with NCFC"

[/quote]

This is absolutely 100% true. I have no idea what NCISA truely stands for. You act like that my fault because you refuse to answer direct questions or answer with personal irrelevent questions of your own.

[quote]

So far today you have been answered by no less than four NCISA Committee members on this thread alone but still you carry on your crusade to have the last word and now you resort to questioning my command of the written word.I thought it was me who got personal and made derogatory remarks according to your good self.

[/quote]

So far only one commitee member has answered my question directly (Daphne) the rest such as your self seem to want to get into a personal war of words.

Totally unprofessional. If you don''t understand why then I can''t help you. 

[quote]

You even managed to upset Face who is a very mild mannered articulate man who is a great asset to the NCISA committee and who has recently been appointed to the NCST committee.You called him an idiot earlier on this thread which is beyond contempt.

[/quote]

I love the way you totally ignore the fact that he made up some quotes that didn''t exist and also tried to suggest that I worked at Carrow road.

Wouldn''t it be much quicker if you answered the question as Daphne did.

Why are you so resistant to answering a simple question?