Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

danny kelly .

Good luck to the lad, these boys are the future (and quite a big bit of the present as well!).

Birdman, Do you think Kelly is getting squeezed out of his natural position by Dumic and Stephens?Would have expected more pro deals this summer or are they going to drip feed us.Who else is coming to the end of the scholarship and deserves a deal?Sorry if you think I am grilling you but these lads coming through seem more important than ever.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Birdman, Do you think Kelly is getting squeezed out of his natural position by Dumic and Stephens?[/quote]Natural position? I saw him play 3 times last season as At Mid and he was very good. Especially at Luton

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Birdman, Do you think Kelly is getting squeezed out of his natural position by Dumic and Stephens?
Would have expected more pro deals this summer or are they going to drip feed us.
Who else is coming to the end of the scholarship and deserves a deal?
Sorry if you think I am grilling you but these lads coming through seem more important than ever.
[/quote]

Probably Stephens next, then Dumic  and others.....

That''ts it then, we''re coming straight back up!  [:P] No seriously - big news.  [:P]

Not sure who will be next if it was me I would give Habber a contract as he is a very good left back, I am going to stick with my earlier comments about Danny, he is not a center forward, he has struggled all season and looked uncomfortable, Nick Davey played half the games and still out scored him and still got released. If they play him at center back he has a chance.

[quote user="singing canary"]

first big signing at carrow road...

youth team player..!!!

good luck danny ,

[/quote]

Respect for signing up youth! But we don''t want him to pale away into insignificance by piling too much responsibility on his young shoulders. Sign up some experience Gunn