Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

NCISA

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

As for the NCISA statement earlier today, it looks extremely weak to me and will achieve absolutely nothing because yet again they have allowed those responsible off the hook.

[/quote]

I''m beginning to think that your love affair with NCISA is over Smudger and what have you done to your friend Tilly, haven''t seen him around  here for ages [:)]

[/quote]

Apparently he is on holiday CA.

Did we ever have a love affair???  [U]

How many of the NCISA committee and it''s members agreed that Gunny was the right man for the job?  Yet we have more of their limp wristed [W] [N] "we do not agree with the decision, but we will get behind him" nonsense which has had a huge part to play in getting us in to the precarious position our club now finds itself in.

If you do not agree with something NCISA then do something about it... have you not yet learnt that sitting on your hands and doing nothing gets negative results yet???

[/quote]

Totally agree [Y]

The whole thing seems an anti climax now. Like it never happened. Maybe i expected too much? The press have hardly gave it much coverage either!

Those in favour of Gunn will be pleased to know that he is sticking around as he has a "5yr plan" on display at Colney.

Next seasons objective: Wait for it.........CONSOLIDATION!

Brilliant! More Ambition!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

Tilly is in the Med taking a well earned break. KB is in charge. OMG!

[/quote]

Can I then ask you Kathy why NCISA decided to add to their statement the bit about ''''NCISA said they will nevertheless be encouraging all fans to unite behind the manager and players at the start of the new season'''' no doubt the fans will anyway, but that sort of softened your statement in my humble opinion.

Also can you confirm that NCISA will no longer be sponsoring the assistant manager?? 

[/quote]

Bumped for Kathy or a ncisa committee member !!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

Tilly is in the Med taking a well earned break. KB is in charge. OMG!

[/quote]

Can I then ask you Kathy why NCISA decided to add to their statement the bit about ''''NCISA said they will nevertheless be encouraging all fans to unite behind the manager and players at the start of the new season'''' no doubt the fans will anyway, but that sort of softened your statement in my humble opinion.

Also can you confirm that NCISA will no longer be sponsoring the assistant manager?? 

[/quote]

Bumped for Kathy or a ncisa committee member !!

[/quote]

Because they never back what they themselves, or their members, or the overwhelming majority of an audience thinks at one of their events CA.

Too much sucking up to a bunch of prats who post on message boards but do not have the balls to attend such meetings and the club itself has left NCISA a laughing stock... [:$]

The time for action passed many moons ago... even when NCISA and 99% of respondents to their polls agree on a problem they fail to grasp the initiative and do something about it.

Now we have another season of abject failure to look forwards to.

Those fans and those who looked to NCISA to act for them only have themselves to blame.  I knew that they would not act and tried to point this out to those who doubted what I had to say.

Well the proof is in the pudding... NCISA are all mouth and no trousers.

Extremely weak worded press statements will get us nowehere.

[quote user="Smudger"]

The time for action passed many moons ago... even when NCISA and 99% of respondents to their polls agree on a problem they fail to grasp the initiative and do something about it.

Those fans and those who looked to NCISA to act for them only have themselves to blame.  I knew that they would not act and tried to point this out to those who doubted what I had to say.

[/quote]

Out of curiosity smudger, what would your plan of action be if you happend to be the leader of NCISA or any other organisation of the sort for that matter?...

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Out of curiosity smudger, what would your plan of action be if you happend to be the leader of NCISA or any other organisation of the sort for that matter?...

[/quote]

I would not know about any other organisation.  Each task has to be tackled in a different way.

It is plain to see that NCFC fans have been tackling the problems (yes Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones) at our club in the wrong way for far too long now.

These people have proven that they do not listen to the fans and NCISA in their wisdom hand in a nicely worded press release asking them to please listen and that we will get behind Gunny even though from our research approx 99% of the fans we surveyed plus the vast majority of the committee are against the decision to install him as manager.

I am a strong person and if I was heading up any organisation whose respondents to such polls voted in such a way then I would act upon it.

Now I know the NCISA line will be that many fans do not wish to see Gunn as manager but now he is there they will want to back him and that is why they have released the statement that they did.

Fair enough, but if I felt forced to make such a statement as a group leader then I would also have gone on record as saying how much I disagreed with such action and would of handed in my resignation.

We need far stronger leadership than what NCISA is offering at these most difficult of times.  By standing by and issuing the statements they have issued so far nothing is set to change and NCFC fans are going to have to sit on their hands and endure many more seasons of heartache.

[quote user="Smudger"]Fair enough, but if I felt forced to make such a statement as a group leader then I would also have gone on record as saying how much I disagreed with such action and would of handed in my resignation.

We need far stronger leadership than what NCISA is offering at these most difficult of times.[/quote]Smudger. Apart from saying you''d quit at the first hurdle you haven''t answered WLC''s question. What EXACTLY would you have done if you were leader of NCISA?

[quote]We need far stronger leadership than what NCISA is offering at these

most difficult of times.  By standing by and issuing the statements

they have issued so far nothing is set to change and NCFC fans are

going to have to sit on their hands and endure many more seasons of

heartache.[/quote]The NCISA group are reacting to their membership.  You could try to create a splinter group, but it''s unlikely anyone would join, as you wouldn''t be seen as representative of their views.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]We need far stronger leadership than what NCISA is offering at these most difficult of times.  By standing by and issuing the statements they have issued so far nothing is set to change and NCFC fans are going to have to sit on their hands and endure many more seasons of heartache.[/quote]

The NCISA group are reacting to their membership.  You could try to create a splinter group, but it''s unlikely anyone would join, as you wouldn''t be seen as representative of their views.
[/quote]

They are not reacting to the views of their membership though are they, or as far as I am aware even the views of many on the committee itself?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Fair enough, but if I felt forced to make such a statement as a group leader then I would also have gone on record as saying how much I disagreed with such action and would of handed in my resignation.

We need far stronger leadership than what NCISA is offering at these most difficult of times.[/quote]Smudger. Apart from saying you''d quit at the first hurdle you haven''t answered WLC''s question. What EXACTLY would you have done if you were leader of NCISA?

[/quote]

I would obviously try to canvass the obvious support that is out there for more direct action, with or without the banner of NCISA.

Obviously, if I was chairman of such a group and stepped down from that position and there seemed to be enough support out there (as seems to be evident) for more radical action, then I would obviously garner that support and as Blah says set up another group which focuses on more direct action to remove main area of concern from NCFC with immediate effect.

You seem to be saying that there is enough support out there for radical action so what are you waiting for?

Why don''t you form your splinter group and get on with it instead of simply complaining about NCISA?

If you have as much support as you think then you would soon be a bigger group than NCISA anyway.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Fair enough, but if I felt forced to make such a statement as a group leader then I would also have gone on record as saying how much I disagreed with such action and would of handed in my resignation.

[/quote]I would obviously try to canvass the obvious support that is out there for more direct action, with or without the banner of NCISA.

Obviously, if I was chairman of such a group and stepped down from that position and there seemed to be enough support out there (as seems to be evident) for more radical action, then I would obviously garner that support and as Blah says set up another group which focuses on more direct action to remove main area of concern from NCFC with immediate effect.[/quote]You obviously feel very strongly about it but the thing I don''t get is, what is stopping you from setting up your own organisation?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Fair enough, but if I felt forced to make such a statement as a group leader then I would also have gone on record as saying how much I disagreed with such action and would of handed in my resignation.

[/quote]I would obviously try to canvass the obvious support that is out there for more direct action, with or without the banner of NCISA.

Obviously, if I was chairman of such a group and stepped down from that position and there seemed to be enough support out there (as seems to be evident) for more radical action, then I would obviously garner that support and as Blah says set up another group which focuses on more direct action to remove main area of concern from NCFC with immediate effect.[/quote]You obviously feel very strongly about it but the thing I don''t get is, what is stopping you from setting up your own organisation?

[/quote]

Would anybody follow it Lapp?

No, because it is that nasty man Smudger.

It appears to be of no relevance to most that it may be that nasty man who has nailed it spot on for the last few years and it is a healthy dose of such individuals who will not suffer fools that is required at Carrow Road.  Better we stick behind an NCISA banner with individuals at the helm who do not fight for what they or others believe in so it seems.

Like it or not WIZ was spot on and so were the few other posters when they said that the St Andrews Hall meeting and NCISA would achieve absolutely nothing.

But still the majority out there feel that they were our best bet of pushing through change?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Well, to be fair that nasty man Smudger was shouting "It''s all your fault" at random season ticket holders at the last match, wasn''t he ?  Not extremely conducive to getting people on your side I''d argue.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Well, to be fair that nasty man Smudger was shouting "It''s all your fault" at random season ticket holders at the last match, wasn''t he ?  Not extremely conducive to getting people on your side I''d argue.
[/quote]

Yes, but that nasty man Smudger also had a point didn''t he blah?

Something many seem to forget when it comes to the issue of trying to move our club forwards.

That nasty man Smudger was hoping for a reaction from our fans that would shake out the disease our club is riddled with.... that nasty man Smudger is still waiting!

[quote user="Smudger"]But still the majority out there feel that they were our best bet of pushing through change?[/quote]You will never know smudger until you try. There are plenty on here who won''t have a good word for the club so start something for them to support. Let''s see if they really do have the clubs best interests at heart or if they''re just a keyboard army.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Well, to be fair that nasty man Smudger was shouting "It''s all your fault" at random season ticket holders at the last match, wasn''t he ?  Not extremely conducive to getting people on your side I''d argue.[/quote]

Something many seem to forget when it comes to the issue of trying to move our club forwards.

That nasty man Smudger was hoping for a reaction from our fans that would shake out the disease our club is riddled with.... that nasty man Smudger is still waiting!

[/quote]Seems to me you''ll be waiting a while for your answer.  I don''t know about you, but when someone shouts at me, I tend to either shout back or ignore them depending on what mood I''m in.  Neither response is particularly productive, which suggests the initial communication will never have the desired effect.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seems to me you''ll be waiting a while for your answer.  I don''t know about you, but when someone shouts at me, I tend to either shout back or ignore them depending on what mood I''m in.  Neither response is particularly productive, which suggests the initial communication will never have the desired effect.
[/quote]

I would rather somebody shout back than ignore the situation blah... at least that can be turned in to something more productive!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]But still the majority out there feel that they were our best bet of pushing through change?[/quote]You will never know smudger until you try. There are plenty on here who won''t have a good word for the club so start something for them to support. Let''s see if they really do have the clubs best interests at heart or if they''re just a keyboard army.[/quote]

What did you think to the ncisa meeting and statements then Lappin?