Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

NCISA

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="face"]

[quote user="ratw"]I spend approx £100 in the club shop 4 times a year, aswell as paying for a family of four to go whenever we play at home when i am home, i think i give as much money to the club as i can afford in various spending ways.[/quote]

But you are avoiding the question.  If Delia tells the press in six weeks time that rebates to the tune of £250,000 have been reclaimed and that if the Club does not increase turnover by £100,000 in the next month it will go into Administration, would you send (to use City Angels''s ST price as a guide) £85 to the Club straight away?

Please answer the question.

[/quote]

This scenario wouldn''t occur - if it came down to it I''m certain that the shareholders would bridge that gap, as they already put millions into the club.

[/quote]

So you wouldn''t send anything Blah, as they will bail us out ?

[quote user="face"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="face"]

[quote user="ratw"]I spend approx £100 in the club shop 4 times a year, aswell as paying for a family of four to go whenever we play at home when i am home, i think i give as much money to the club as i can afford in various spending ways.[/quote]

But you are avoiding the question.  If Delia tells the press in six weeks time that rebates to the tune of £250,000 have been reclaimed and that if the Club does not increase turnover by £100,000 in the next month it will go into Administration, would you send (to use City Angels''s ST price as a guide) £85 to the Club straight away?

Please answer the question.

[/quote]

This scenario wouldn''t occur - if it came down to it I''m certain that the shareholders would bridge that gap, as they already put millions into the club.

[/quote]

So you wouldn''t send anything Blah, as they will bail us out ?

[/quote]As shareholders it has become their responsibility to do so, as is the case with most owners of football teams now.  It is now accepted wisdom that if you want to run a football club, you need to make regular cash injections.  I would only pay if there was a guarantee that the money went into the playing budget.  Which is in itself ridiculous when you think about the obscene wages that these mediocre and rather disinterested individuals take home.

I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED

[quote user="ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE"]I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED[/quote]

Then you''re a mug if you think any refund would be put back into team strengthing, it alway disappears!

[quote user="ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE"]I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED[/quote]

i have to say i agree with this, i like the NCISA, i think as group it could do a lot more good then wat they have been doing,

Does anyone on the NCISA now any possible investors, or whats wrong with NCISA helping to find potential investors, why has it got to be just the board that have to find them,

dont get me wrong i think the NCISA is a brilliant group and allows meetings to get together so people can vent there frustrations but unless they know of a viable option to help this club out and find a investor then they shouldnt be advising people to accept the rebate as we are certainly gonna need every penny the club can get its hands on this season

and why is it NCISA are hell bent on venting anger to wards delia when it was the eleven lazy no hopers on the pitch week in week out who werent doing the job required

Because she appointed the managers who signed the lazy no hopers. She also didn''t appoint the right type of managers to motivate the useless no hopers into average no hopers.

[quote user="ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE"]I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED[/quote] And its mugs like you that have taken this club to its lowest position for 50 years , club would be far better off without you .

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"][quote user="ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE"]I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED[/quote] And its mugs like you that have taken this club to its lowest position for 50 years , club would be far better off without you .[/quote]

so its muggs like us fans who have supported the club that have taken it to this all time low is it, and there was me thinking it was the useless tossers on the pitch like marshall, croft, semmy, cureton etc, but no silly me, its us fans who have supported the club that arent yelling out and baying for blood because we believe theres more then one person at fault for this mess, its not the likes of roeder who ruined any bit of confidence the players had but us fans fault,

talk about narrow minded, just because we dont see eye to with all those that think the root to all the football problems at the club is delia doesnt make it our fault,

ill tell you whos fault it is,

its delia for not being rich enough to shell millions into the club like abramovich can, its 4 years of bad choices by the management, its roeders for destroying the confidence in the team, its gunn for accepting the job when he was well out of his depth, its the scouts for putting the ideas in the managers head that the players we have are good, and last but not least its the fault of the players as they are paid to do a job and paid a damn site more then most of get in a lifetime to do a job that they couldnt be arsed to do,

above all NCFC is to blame from top level down to the pitch but it certainly isnt by any means any of the fans faults, were all entitled to our own opinion, its free society, its a free forum that is supposed to be open for debate with out being abused and harrassed just because one opinion doesnt match yours, and above all its a free country to like who you like and think what you like about anyone

so whether yo like delia or you hate her who cares its Norwich that we all love and that will never change

RATW,There seems to be a massive misunderstanding as to where everyone stands on this issue.If its ok with you, I will try and lay one or two issues to rest so that we can hopefully stop this just turning into a squabble.For me personally, I am totally in agreement with you as to where the blame lies… you have highlighted all of the reasons perfectly.Under no circumstances are the fans to blame for us being in this position. The reason such a thought exists is because people get on these message boards and try to express themselves and their opinion lucidly with some thought and sincerity. Sadly you then get other posters that come along who happen to disagree wholeheartedly with that opinion and post otherwise, albeit usually without the same care and consideration that was put into the original post. This in turn leads to frustration, usually because one person has called the other a ''happy clapper'' or a ''sheep'', and the other has responded with the usual "Not a true supporter".In this instant it doesn''t matter who is right or who is wrong, the outcome is the same… a puerile insult gets out of hand and people start going at it… this is more often than not where the original thread gets completely lost and the people that come from the viewpoint that they wish to ''continue with their season tickets'' or ''give back the rebate'' often feel on the defensive… purely down to sheer weight of numbers against them. I understand that completely… it is a natural enough feeling to then be defensive.For me, and I am only speaking for myself, I don''t belittle you for wanting to carry on, nor do I belittle you for not wanting the club to go into administration, I don''t think any right minded individual wants that to happen, not least for the poor buggers that will lose income and jobs from it.But for a number of people (and it is impossible to put a percentage on it), the current situation we find ourselves in has turned into the straw that broke the camel''s back. For some that came with the prolonged exit of Worthy, for others (like me) the relegation into the third tier of English football is the reason.Now, I look at the whole situation and see a constant that runs through our steady decline… managers have come and gone as have a shed load of players, but Delia Smith, Michael Wynn-Jones, Michael Foulger and until recently Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby have been at the thick of it for the duration.I happen to hold them responsible for our catastrophic fall not because I like to celebrity bash or am envious of their wealth, but because of the simple fact that they have little or no knowledge of the game of football and have done absolutely nothing to address that gaping hole ever since they have been in charge.So, if I hold them responsible, what can I do about it? I can sit there in the hope that it will improve… or I can be proactive in seeking a change.Well to be proactive I can hope over hope that I win enough money to be able to buy them out and get them away from the club, or, if that is not likely to happen, I have to think hard about what other routes are open to me.Me personally, I have taken the route of canceling my season ticket direct debit – but I will still go every week and buy a ticket on the gate… in short, I will still be supporting my team. The reason I have done that is because I feel that the vast number of season ticket renewals is what is at the core of our problem. And please be sure about this, I am not blaming you for that, I am blaming the club for what they do and what they have done for years and years with that revenue.The ‘comfort’ that this amount of regular income gives them has led them to believe that they are doing the right thing. It has led them to believe that being a nice little family club is the way forward. It has led them to think that we endorse their decision making. It is only now that we have heard apologies from them… the bare facts of the Roeder regime left them with no other option. There were no apologies from them for not investing in a striker when we got promoted to the Premier League, there were no apologies for that embarrassing drunken display against Man City, no apologies for the capitulation against Fulham etc etc. They should have apologised for leaving Worthy short of funds when we came back down into The Championship, when we should have signed Hulse or Lee or any other of the names that he was chasing.You see, I think fundamental decisions like these show that they are not truly capable of running the football club AS a football club. They are very capable of building and running nice restaurants that bring in welcome revenue, but for me these type of things, the infrastructure for want of a better description, should be built after you have sorted the playing side out. One year in the PL does not suffice, you need five years, maybe ten, of PL income before you start doing those sorts of things.I go to a football ground to see football, and successful, attractive rewarding football at that. I don’t go for the catering or the quality of the toilets. I feel that our current board don’t have the wherewithal nor the comprehension to sort that side of things out and therefore I want it to change. And the only way that I can think to do that is to ‘hit them where it hurts’ to use the old adage. And my reason for that way of thinking is that this is the only way that our arrogant board (and I do firmly believe that they are arrogant) will take any notice.I think that the collective sum of money that 18,000 rebates would bring in could be held in a trust that could be used to buy shares in the club. For me it is essential that Delia and Michael do not have a monopolistic control over the club and the way that it is run. I don’t believe that giving hard cash directly to the board will change anything, as history shows us they simply squander it on Chris Killen’s agent or Troy Archibald Henville’s wages.Now, I am not naive enough to think that 18,000 people would give up their rebate to do such a thing, but that sure as hell won’t stop me trying to persuade them to do so. The reason that I will continue to try and persuade them to do so is because it is the only way that I can see a change happening any time soon, when a sufficient number of us stand up and say enough is enough.I don’t like seeing people turn on each other because they have different opinions. I wish that people that use internet message boards could be a bit more grown up about their behaviour… sadly this just isn’t going to happen.But, put simply, I, and people that think like me are trying to do something… it might not be to the liking of a great many, but at least we are trying to do something.I believe that Delia and Michael need to be more realistic about getting all of their money out of the club, because if they insist on doing so then they will never sell and we will never be rid of them. They have taken a punt and it has not worked out for them, but investing in football clubs never was, and never will be, a sound financial investment. They tried, they failed. Hard lines!If they were altogether more pragmatic about it, they might find that there are a few people out there that would fancy taking it off their hands. But insisting on Norfolk born and bred etc etc, they are being incredibly unrealistic, especially when one of them called their bluff and still they wouldn''t play ball. At little bit of ‘squeaky bum time’ when it comes to making ends meet might just sharpen their focus on searching for new investment.I am sorry that you feel you are being blamed for our demise. I don’t think any right-minded person truly thinks that is the case. Sadly, people over-react.I am just trying to do what I feel best, in the same way that you are and I hope that we can put an end to all of the division. If you want me to stop trying to persuade people to cancel their season tickets or give up their rebates, then I’m sorry I can’t do that, because I want, no I NEED a change at the top of our club.But in turn, I respect you for you continued and loyal support. I will still be there with my casually purchased ticket, being as true a supporter as you, because I will be there supporting my team, just not the people that own it. I will be there trying to persuade you to come round to my way of thinking, because without you its pointless. I just hope that you will respect my reasons for doing so.All the best.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]RATW,

There seems to be a massive misunderstanding as to where everyone stands on this issue.

If its ok with you, I will try and lay one or two issues to rest so that we can hopefully stop this just turning into a squabble.

For me personally, I am totally in agreement with you as to where the blame lies… you have highlighted all of the reasons perfectly.

Under no circumstances are the fans to blame for us being in this position.

The reason such a thought exists is because people get on these message boards and try to express themselves and their opinion lucidly with some thought and sincerity. Sadly you then get other posters that come along who happen to disagree wholeheartedly with that opinion and post otherwise, albeit usually without the same care and consideration that was put into the original post. This in turn leads to frustration, usually because one person has called the other a ''happy clapper'' or a ''sheep'', and the other has responded with the usual "Not a true supporter".

In this instant it doesn''t matter who is right or who is wrong, the outcome is the same… a puerile insult gets out of hand and people start going at it… this is more often than not where the original thread gets completely lost and the people that come from the viewpoint that they wish to ''continue with their season tickets'' or ''give back the rebate'' often feel on the defensive… purely down to sheer weight of numbers against them. I understand that completely… it is a natural enough feeling to then be defensive.

For me, and I am only speaking for myself, I don''t belittle you for wanting to carry on, nor do I belittle you for not wanting the club to go into administration, I don''t think any right minded individual wants that to happen, not least for the poor buggers that will lose income and jobs from it.

But for a number of people (and it is impossible to put a percentage on it), the current situation we find ourselves in has turned into the straw that broke the camel''s back. For some that came with the prolonged exit of Worthy, for others (like me) the relegation into the third tier of English football is the reason.

Now, I look at the whole situation and see a constant that runs through our steady decline… managers have come and gone as have a shed load of players, but Delia Smith, Michael Wynn-Jones, Michael Foulger and until recently Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby have been at the thick of it for the duration.

I happen to hold them responsible for our catastrophic fall not because I like to celebrity bash or am envious of their wealth, but because of the simple fact that they have little or no knowledge of the game of football and have done absolutely nothing to address that gaping hole ever since they have been in charge.

So, if I hold them responsible, what can I do about it?

I can sit there in the hope that it will improve… or I can be proactive in seeking a change.

Well to be proactive I can hope over hope that I win enough money to be able to buy them out and get them away from the club, or, if that is not likely to happen, I have to think hard about what other routes are open to me.

Me personally, I have taken the route of canceling my season ticket direct debit – but I will still go every week and buy a ticket on the gate… in short, I will still be supporting my team.

The reason I have done that is because I feel that the vast number of season ticket renewals is what is at the core of our problem. And please be sure about this, I am not blaming you for that, I am blaming the club for what they do and what they have done for years and years with that revenue.

The ‘comfort’ that this amount of regular income gives them has led them to believe that they are doing the right thing. It has led them to believe that being a nice little family club is the way forward. It has led them to think that we endorse their decision making.

It is only now that we have heard apologies from them… the bare facts of the Roeder regime left them with no other option. There were no apologies from them for not investing in a striker when we got promoted to the Premier League, there were no apologies for that embarrassing drunken display against Man City, no apologies for the capitulation against Fulham etc etc. They should have apologised for leaving Worthy short of funds when we came back down into The Championship, when we should have signed Hulse or Lee or any other of the names that he was chasing.

You see, I think fundamental decisions like these show that they are not truly capable of running the football club AS a football club. They are very capable of building and running nice restaurants that bring in welcome revenue, but for me these type of things, the infrastructure for want of a better description, should be built after you have sorted the playing side out. One year in the PL does not suffice, you need five years, maybe ten, of PL income before you start doing those sorts of things.

I go to a football ground to see football, and successful, attractive rewarding football at that. I don’t go for the catering or the quality of the toilets. I feel that our current board don’t have the wherewithal nor the comprehension to sort that side of things out and therefore I want it to change. And the only way that I can think to do that is to ‘hit them where it hurts’ to use the old adage. And my reason for that way of thinking is that this is the only way that our arrogant board (and I do firmly believe that they are arrogant) will take any notice.

I think that the collective sum of money that 18,000 rebates would bring in could be held in a trust that could be used to buy shares in the club. For me it is essential that Delia and Michael do not have a monopolistic control over the club and the way that it is run. I don’t believe that giving hard cash directly to the board will change anything, as history shows us they simply squander it on Chris Killen’s agent or Troy Archibald Henville’s wages.

Now, I am not naive enough to think that 18,000 people would give up their rebate to do such a thing, but that sure as hell won’t stop me trying to persuade them to do so. The reason that I will continue to try and persuade them to do so is because it is the only way that I can see a change happening any time soon, when a sufficient number of us stand up and say enough is enough.

I don’t like seeing people turn on each other because they have different opinions. I wish that people that use internet message boards could be a bit more grown up about their behaviour… sadly this just isn’t going to happen.

But, put simply, I, and people that think like me are trying to do something… it might not be to the liking of a great many, but at least we are trying to do something.

I believe that Delia and Michael need to be more realistic about getting all of their money out of the club, because if they insist on doing so then they will never sell and we will never be rid of them. They have taken a punt and it has not worked out for them, but investing in football clubs never was, and never will be, a sound financial investment. They tried, they failed. Hard lines!

If they were altogether more pragmatic about it, they might find that there are a few people out there that would fancy taking it off their hands. But insisting on Norfolk born and bred etc etc, they are being incredibly unrealistic, especially when one of them called their bluff and still they wouldn''t play ball. At little bit of ‘squeaky bum time’ when it comes to making ends meet might just sharpen their focus on searching for new investment.

I am sorry that you feel you are being blamed for our demise. I don’t think any right-minded person truly thinks that is the case. Sadly, people over-react.

I am just trying to do what I feel best, in the same way that you are and I hope that we can put an end to all of the division. If you want me to stop trying to persuade people to cancel their season tickets or give up their rebates, then I’m sorry I can’t do that, because I want, no I NEED a change at the top of our club.

But in turn, I respect you for you continued and loyal support. I will still be there with my casually purchased ticket, being as true a supporter as you, because I will be there supporting my team, just not the people that own it. I will be there trying to persuade you to come round to my way of thinking, because without you its pointless. I just hope that you will respect my reasons for doing so.

All the best.
[/quote]

I think this has to be the most reasoned and sensible post I have ever seen on this messageboard.  Thanks Andy.

Personally I am still undecided as to whether I claim my season ticket reduction or not.  Part of me thinks that I shouldn''t be paying the same rate as last year for an inferior product, part of me thinks that I don''t wish to leave the money with the club as it will only be wasted, part of me thinks why leave it in when it is likely that the majority will take theirs out, and part of me feels almost guilty for wanting to take it out.

I don''t agree with the appointment of Gunn but I still hope that he does well and gets us up at the first attempt.  I want him to have funds to spend so that he has a fighting chance of signing some players (God knows we need bodies urgently) and if my 20% will make a difference then I think I am prepared to let him have it.  However, the board needs fresh blood and I think I would like to wait to see who is appointed first; if individuals come on board who make us as fans sit up and say "great", then at least we can be a bit more positive as to the future.  If we carry on as we are though, then there seems little point in leaving my rebate there.

The final straw for me has been the events which have unfolded since Roeder was sacked.  The appointment of Gunn after one match was a risk but one that I accepted.  What I don''t accept is that he, Crook and Butterworth were only appointed until the end of the season.  Crook was quoted in the EDP last week as being given a contract until May 2010 and therefore I can only assume that we were lied to once again.  This was compounded when Delia and her husband said after the Charlton game that "changes would take place."  Where are they then?  Or was the stepping down of Doncaster and Munby considered to be all the change that is required?  As far as I can see, they have been made the sacrificial lambs and everything else will continue as before.

Sorry, I''m going off topic here.  I think the point I''m trying to make is that I really don''t know what to do regarding the rebate and my mind changes daily.  Do you think anything will change in terms of board structure/playing staff etc before we get the begging letter?  If not, I''d be more than happy to pass my rebate to a trust as you suggest.

Cheers,

Andy

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]RATW,There seems to be a massive misunderstanding as to where everyone stands on this issue.If its ok with you, I will try and lay one or two issues to rest so that we can hopefully stop this just turning into a squabble.For me personally, I am totally in agreement with you as to where the blame lies… you have highlighted all of the reasons perfectly.Under no circumstances are the fans to blame for us being in this position. The reason such a thought exists is because people get on these message boards and try to express themselves and their opinion lucidly with some thought and sincerity. Sadly you then get other posters that come along who happen to disagree wholeheartedly with that opinion and post otherwise, albeit usually without the same care and consideration that was put into the original post. This in turn leads to frustration, usually because one person has called the other a ''happy clapper'' or a ''sheep'', and the other has responded with the usual "Not a true supporter".In this instant it doesn''t matter who is right or who is wrong, the outcome is the same… a puerile insult gets out of hand and people start going at it… this is more often than not where the original thread gets completely lost and the people that come from the viewpoint that they wish to ''continue with their season tickets'' or ''give back the rebate'' often feel on the defensive… purely down to sheer weight of numbers against them. I understand that completely… it is a natural enough feeling to then be defensive.For me, and I am only speaking for myself, I don''t belittle you for wanting to carry on, nor do I belittle you for not wanting the club to go into administration, I don''t think any right minded individual wants that to happen, not least for the poor buggers that will lose income and jobs from it.But for a number of people (and it is impossible to put a percentage on it), the current situation we find ourselves in has turned into the straw that broke the camel''s back. For some that came with the prolonged exit of Worthy, for others (like me) the relegation into the third tier of English football is the reason.Now, I look at the whole situation and see a constant that runs through our steady decline… managers have come and gone as have a shed load of players, but Delia Smith, Michael Wynn-Jones, Michael Foulger and until recently Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby have been at the thick of it for the duration.I happen to hold them responsible for our catastrophic fall not because I like to celebrity bash or am envious of their wealth, but because of the simple fact that they have little or no knowledge of the game of football and have done absolutely nothing to address that gaping hole ever since they have been in charge.So, if I hold them responsible, what can I do about it? I can sit there in the hope that it will improve… or I can be proactive in seeking a change.Well to be proactive I can hope over hope that I win enough money to be able to buy them out and get them away from the club, or, if that is not likely to happen, I have to think hard about what other routes are open to me.Me personally, I have taken the route of canceling my season ticket direct debit – but I will still go every week and buy a ticket on the gate… in short, I will still be supporting my team. The reason I have done that is because I feel that the vast number of season ticket renewals is what is at the core of our problem. And please be sure about this, I am not blaming you for that, I am blaming the club for what they do and what they have done for years and years with that revenue.The ‘comfort’ that this amount of regular income gives them has led them to believe that they are doing the right thing. It has led them to believe that being a nice little family club is the way forward. It has led them to think that we endorse their decision making. It is only now that we have heard apologies from them… the bare facts of the Roeder regime left them with no other option. There were no apologies from them for not investing in a striker when we got promoted to the Premier League, there were no apologies for that embarrassing drunken display against Man City, no apologies for the capitulation against Fulham etc etc. They should have apologised for leaving Worthy short of funds when we came back down into The Championship, when we should have signed Hulse or Lee or any other of the names that he was chasing.You see, I think fundamental decisions like these show that they are not truly capable of running the football club AS a football club. They are very capable of building and running nice restaurants that bring in welcome revenue, but for me these type of things, the infrastructure for want of a better description, should be built after you have sorted the playing side out. One year in the PL does not suffice, you need five years, maybe ten, of PL income before you start doing those sorts of things.I go to a football ground to see football, and successful, attractive rewarding football at that. I don’t go for the catering or the quality of the toilets. I feel that our current board don’t have the wherewithal nor the comprehension to sort that side of things out and therefore I want it to change. And the only way that I can think to do that is to ‘hit them where it hurts’ to use the old adage. And my reason for that way of thinking is that this is the only way that our arrogant board (and I do firmly believe that they are arrogant) will take any notice.I think that the collective sum of money that 18,000 rebates would bring in could be held in a trust that could be used to buy shares in the club. For me it is essential that Delia and Michael do not have a monopolistic control over the club and the way that it is run. I don’t believe that giving hard cash directly to the board will change anything, as history shows us they simply squander it on Chris Killen’s agent or Troy Archibald Henville’s wages.Now, I am not naive enough to think that 18,000 people would give up their rebate to do such a thing, but that sure as hell won’t stop me trying to persuade them to do so. The reason that I will continue to try and persuade them to do so is because it is the only way that I can see a change happening any time soon, when a sufficient number of us stand up and say enough is enough.I don’t like seeing people turn on each other because they have different opinions. I wish that people that use internet message boards could be a bit more grown up about their behaviour… sadly this just isn’t going to happen.But, put simply, I, and people that think like me are trying to do something… it might not be to the liking of a great many, but at least we are trying to do something.I believe that Delia and Michael need to be more realistic about getting all of their money out of the club, because if they insist on doing so then they will never sell and we will never be rid of them. They have taken a punt and it has not worked out for them, but investing in football clubs never was, and never will be, a sound financial investment. They tried, they failed. Hard lines!If they were altogether more pragmatic about it, they might find that there are a few people out there that would fancy taking it off their hands. But insisting on Norfolk born and bred etc etc, they are being incredibly unrealistic, especially when one of them called their bluff and still they wouldn''t play ball. At little bit of ‘squeaky bum time’ when it comes to making ends meet might just sharpen their focus on searching for new investment.I am sorry that you feel you are being blamed for our demise. I don’t think any right-minded person truly thinks that is the case. Sadly, people over-react.I am just trying to do what I feel best, in the same way that you are and I hope that we can put an end to all of the division. If you want me to stop trying to persuade people to cancel their season tickets or give up their rebates, then I’m sorry I can’t do that, because I want, no I NEED a change at the top of our club.But in turn, I respect you for you continued and loyal support. I will still be there with my casually purchased ticket, being as true a supporter as you, because I will be there supporting my team, just not the people that own it. I will be there trying to persuade you to come round to my way of thinking, because without you its pointless. I just hope that you will respect my reasons for doing so.All the best.[/quote]

andy, i couldnt of put this message any better myself, there are changes needed, and yes like you i believe the changes are desperately needed at the top and there is no excuse for the way the club has been run financially that is for sure. i personally like the idea of a trust account set up for people to pay there rebates or there cancelled season ticket savings into, but this has gotta be used to purchase shares and for a board member to be voted in by the fans, if only half of the season ticket holders claimed ther rebate and put it into the trust account the money raised would total £770,000 approximately enough to help the club out and certainly enough to warrent a fans voice on the board, but it has gotta be a fan who truely desires a place to make that difference rather then a place just so they can cause trouble, i would even say that the chairman should be the fans representative.

its a idea that could work and generate a investment into the club albeit a small one and give the fans a say in how there club is run,

and to all the fans out there, why has everything gotta resort to a insult, why has one opinion gotta end up being insulted, why is one persons view not as valid as another just because of there stance on things.

Lets get one thing straight here, fans applying for the rebate on their season ticket will not be the sole reason for the club (possibly) going into administration. My contract with Norwich City FC plc for my 2009/2010 season ticket came with the offer of a rebate of 20% off the price should Norwich City FC be relegated from the Championship, as Norwich City FC have been relegated from the Championship I will be taking up the clubs offer of a League One priced season ticket for watching League One football. 

A couple of months ago I had a conversation with a member of the ticket office with regards to how paying for my season ticket by direct debit works with regard to the rebate and I was assured that my direct debit payments would be automatically adjusted to take account of the reduced price, it would now appear that I am going to have to apply for the rebate, to me it says a lot about how the club views the fans.

The fans have shown tremendous loyalty to the club by renewing in the numbers that they have, unfortunately we appear to have paid a very high price for that loyalty.

As a footnote to this post I would be interested to know what the season ticket renewal figures are for Charlton and Southampton. 

[quote user="LQ"]Yes, it does look different - to me it looks worse!!

[/quote]agreed .don''t dare have an opinion LQ that differs from the NCISA mafia

Don''t worry - I''m used to the sniping.If you can''t take a bullet don''t stick your head above the parapet (although I do object to the pathetic ''liar'' and ''in bed with'' comments earlier and await with baited breath, obviously, a retraction).

I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.It is very, very easy to snipe. There is no NCISA mafia… just people like you, supporters of NCFC.Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!Open mike… away ya go!

[quote user="LQ"]You''ve not read the thread then?

[/quote]Unless you''re posting under a different name I can''t see your solution anywhere!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.

It is very, very easy to snipe.

There is no NCISA mafia… just people like you, supporters of NCFC.

Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!

Open mike… away ya go!
[/quote]

Okay.  Come Aug 8 we''ll have 11 players on the pitch and five on the bench when the ref blows his whistle. How they are going to get on I do not know or who to blame if they don''t.  No idea this end, obviously more clear cut in Norwich.

Sorry - this thread, along with many others has got confused over the day.This is what I posted in another one (that I assume you''ve read) and is all I can do, as a fan of Norwich City FC:So I''ll do what I can - I won''t be demanding my

rebate because quite honestly I don''t think ST prices are high enough

anyway; I''ll do my other bits that save the Club a few grand a year and

I''ll use every contact I have to try to get people to keep us in with a

chance of competing. Why? Because I couldn''t give a flying fig who

''owns'' the Club. I give every fig in the world, however, that it exists.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.It is very, very easy to snipe. There is no NCISA mafia… just people like you, supporters of NCFC.Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!Open mike… away ya go![/quote]

Okay.  Come Aug 8 we''ll have 11 players on the pitch and five on the bench when the ref blows his whistle. How they are going to get on I do not know or who to blame if they don''t.  No idea this end, obviously more clear cut in Norwich.

[/quote]Thanks for that CAm… am I to take it that you are in fact LQ? Where do I go to claim my prize?

Jeez, that I could earn money for spouting this tosh![;)]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.

It is very, very easy to snipe.

There is no NCISA mafia… just people like you, supporters of NCFC.

Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!

Open mike… away ya go!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that CAm… am I to take it that you are in fact LQ? Where do I go to claim my prize?
[/quote]

If he/she is I don''t think you would want to claim it!

[quote user="LQ"]Sorry - this thread, along with many others has got confused over the day.This is what I posted in another one (that I assume you''ve read) and is all I can do, as a fan of Norwich City FC:So I''ll do what I can - I won''t be demanding my

rebate because quite honestly I don''t think ST prices are high enough

anyway; I''ll do my other bits that save the Club a few grand a year and

I''ll use every contact I have to try to get people to keep us in with a

chance of competing. Why? Because I couldn''t give a flying fig who

''owns'' the Club. I give every fig in the world, however, that it exists.
[/quote]Not really much to go on there though is there? How are you going to save the club a few grand a year? If its that good, why don''t you expand on it so we can all see if it would work for us to?I actually spent a good half an hour bending Mr Dacre''s ear about investing… he''s worth a considerable amount of money. You see, I too don''t just sit in St Andrew''s Hall bellowing to all that could be bothered to listen. I will keep working my way through a half decent black book. I will eventually get to put my case to Dicky Branston, I don''t know how, but I will… I''m like you Lisa, I will do my damnest to try and sort something out.What do they call this? Six degrees of separation?

No separation at all, Andy.Surely we all want the same thing, just that we all seem to see different ways of getting there?And it''s not how I''m going to, it''s how I do and it''s just something to do that costs me next to nothing. Now you work out how your company can save the club thousands a year and offer it to them. That''s what I did.

[quote user="LQ"]No separation at all, Andy.Surely we all want the same thing, just that we all seem to see different ways of getting there?And it''s not how I''m going to, it''s how I do and it''s just something to do that costs me next to nothing. Now you work out how your company can save the club thousands a year and offer it to them. That''s what I did.[/quote]Interesting that… I tried two years ago and they weren''t interested. And I''m being earnest. They preferred to set up their own design company with more people than was necessary… you can take a horse to water!

Funnily enough I first broached my idea 4 years ago and they only quenched their thirst last season.Sometimes the horse just doesn''t realise it''s thirsty![;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Funnily enough I first broached my idea 4 years ago and they only quenched their thirst last season.Sometimes the horse just doesn''t realise it''s thirsty![;)][/quote]As long as its got enough money to pay for what its drinking!

Are you after the last word here, ''cos I''m off to bed.G''night.