Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

NCISA

[quote user="ratw"]wats with all the devout delia fanisms going around, i for one do not like her, nor do i want her in charge, but i would be more happier to have delia in power then our club go the way of southampton and scarborourgh etc, i would rather have my club i support survive in league one then not have a club to support at all, does that make me a bad fan no, wat makes a pointless supporter is wiching the club to end up the way of southampton (non existent), i can guarantee every single member of NCISA would be probably be lynched by the majority of fans if it was there actions that caused norwich to cease to be, i like the NCISA, they have in past done some great work for the club but in the end thats all that can be done is to vent frustrations at meetings because until a viable option is found for the club we can do nothing about delias tenure until that viable option is found, rules are rules any buyer has to clear the debts and buy the majority shares, and make a offer for the remainder thats the rules, the debt is 20 million so 20 million will clear the debt, if i had shares i wouldnt let them go for free nor would any of you either so why should delia, shes a business woman after all(albeit not a very good one), quick question for everyone, if you owned norwich and it was going seriously wrong would you give your shares as owner away for nothing losing millions of your own money in the process. doubt it so why do yo expect the current owners to do this. LQ seems to be on the ball with wat a supporter is, support the club no maytter whos the owner, support the club no matter whos playing for em, support the club through thick and thin, the bad times and the worst times because thats what a fan does, yeah we are all frustrated at the position the clubs now but to want the club to fail and the club to go into administation and possibly exist that is certainly not what a fan is. Ive been a fan for over 25 years, ive ssen the good times like uefa cup, and ive seen the bad times like relegation to league one, and ive seen the worst times like the hurt and fear in peoples faces during the chase out protests but id go through all that again to make sure my club exists so i can support them no matter whos in charge,[/quote]

What are you going on about you absolute prat?

Southampton were still there last time I looked... and oh my, my, my the reformed Scarbrough Atheletic won their league by a massive 14 points last season (losing only two games) http://www.scarboroughathletic.com/table.php

Of course you would rather see us continue on this long slow road to destruction under Delia Smith rather than take a gamble.

As for the NCISA statement earlier today, it looks extremely weak to me and will achieve absolutely nothing because yet again they have allowed those responsible off the hook.

[quote user="LQ"]Are you after the last word here, ''cos I''m off to bed.G''night.[/quote]Long night ahead of me… freelancing can be a cruel mistress!

Get some work done then instead of posting on here!G''night - again.[:P]

[quote user="LQ"]Get some work done then instead of posting on here!G''night - again.[:P]

[/quote]As you''re the lady I shall allow you the last word! Is that how it always is?

[quote user="ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE"]I thought that NCISA where there to support the club not stir up as much trouble as possible.If transfer funds are not there next season not only will they be able to blame the board they will be able to blame the so called suppopters who have claimed there refunds.I do not agree with all the board have done but we need every penney we can get hold of to build a team for next season. I will not be claiming my refund in fact if i could afford to i would invest more in the club.  ON THE BALL TRUE SUPPORTERS ONLY WANTED[/quote]

What a load of rubbish.

Suitable transfer funds have not been there for the past 5 seasons and we only begrudgingly spent on loanees to strengthen a team that was not good enough the season we went up. 

If Elvis Hammnond never picked up an injury then we may of been stuck with him all season instead of relying on Carl Moores (and others) money for Hucks and Crouch to bail us out of the early season hole Delia & Co had nearly buried us in.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="LQ"]No separation at all, Andy.

Surely we all want the same thing, just that we all seem to see different ways of getting there?

And it''s not how I''m going to, it''s how I do and it''s just something to do that costs me next to nothing. Now you work out how your company can save the club thousands a year and offer it to them. That''s what I did.
[/quote]

Interesting that… I tried two years ago and they weren''t interested.

And I''m being earnest. They preferred to set up their own design company with more people than was necessary… you can take a horse to water!
[/quote]

hahaha same here Andy... they prefer to waste their money putting B1 jobs on B2 presses and the like though.

I always assumed that this was because the said company printed for free in exchange for a box at Carrow Road on matchdays or something.  According to Mr Doncaster at the recent question and answer session on the open day however he seemed to suggest that this is not the case.

I would of thought that there were at least £100k+ worth of savings per year on just this one element of the clubs business.

Of course they didn''t take me up on my offer, even though I would of given them a totally free audit.

[quote user="ratw"] andy, i couldnt of put this message any better myself, there are changes needed, and yes like you i believe the changes are desperately needed at the top and there is no excuse for the way the club has been run financially that is for sure. i personally like the idea of a trust account set up for people to pay there rebates or there cancelled season ticket savings into, but this has gotta be used to purchase shares and for a board member to be voted in by the fans, if only half of the season ticket holders claimed ther rebate and put it into the trust account the money raised would total £770,000 approximately enough to help the club out and certainly enough to warrent a fans voice on the board, but it has gotta be a fan who truely desires a place to make that difference rather then a place just so they can cause trouble, i would even say that the chairman should be the fans representative. its a idea that could work and generate a investment into the club albeit a small one and give the fans a say in how there club is run, and to all the fans out there, why has everything gotta resort to a insult, why has one opinion gotta end up being insulted, why is one persons view not as valid as another just because of there stance on things.[/quote]

I think we are now agreeing, as I have always said (and did at St Andrews) that Administration is not something we can afford, with so many local people dependent on the Club.  However the message has to be given to the remaining directors and the way to do that is through claiming the rebate, and if you can afford it to give it back to the Club in some other way.

Idelly you do what Andy Larkin has done but to be fair the Club would be worried that you wouldn''t still attend and that may mean cost cutting to the detriment of the Club.

So I say again claim the rebate and give it to the Supporters Trust IF you can afford to.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.

It is very, very easy to snipe.

There is no NCISA mafia… just people like you, supporters of NCFC.

Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!

Open mike… away ya go!
[/quote]

Okay.  Come Aug 8 we''ll have 11 players on the pitch and five on the bench when the ref blows his whistle. How they are going to get on I do not know or who to blame if they don''t.  No idea this end, obviously more clear cut in Norwich.

[/quote]

Thanks for that CAm… am I to take it that you are in fact LQ? Where do I go to claim my prize?
[/quote]

I''m me not LQ.  I love Colchester and Lincoln to pieces and will be with them wherever they are, season ticket renewed on the first renewal day.

What I won''t do is take the piss out  of my club.  I leave this to pimply adolescents yet to enter the world, Play Station scores excepted, and some elderly gits who have nothing else to do.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I''m always interested in the opposite opinions (see above - that being the long post that took ages to type)… so, Hugo, LQ… tell me your way forward.

Opinions are like a**eholes, everyone''s got them, so lets be hearing your solution to the horrible mess we find ourselves in!

Open mike… away ya go!
[/quote]

Okay.  Come Aug 8 we''ll have 11 players on the pitch and five on the bench when the ref blows his whistle. How they are going to get on I do not know or who to blame if they don''t.  No idea this end, obviously more clear cut in Norwich.

[/quote]

Thanks for that CAm… am I to take it that you are in fact LQ? Where do I go to claim my prize?
[/quote]

I''m me not LQ.  I love Colchester and Lincoln to pieces and will be with them wherever they are, season ticket renewed on the first renewal day.

What I won''t do is take the piss out  of my club.  I leave this to pimply adolescents yet to enter the world, Play Station scores excepted, and some elderly gits who have nothing else to do.

[/quote]

Glad middle aged, people abroad was left out cam *phew* ;)

As someone said above, every issue that comes up only concludes in dividing the fans further. Some say we are all fans whatever our opinions. Some claim to be better fans than others by stating their long years of support, season ticket status, whatever.

What is completely apparent to me though is the fear that unless someone can point out to Delia and Michael the error of their ways, and in good time, there is only one outcome for our club, and that''s continual decline - as witnessed in the past few years, with Delia at the helm.

Some of us favour getting behind a large supporter group (NCISA) to enable us to have a voice, some advocate just getting behind the team (and would that include hoping that someone else does the dirty work for them?), some incredibly think that the board (that''s just 3 people folks) are making rational decisions based on good business practice. Some tell us that boycotting and protesting are the only ways to effect change. Some, yes incredibly, some still think NCFC is being run properly and won''t hear a word against Delia, who "saved us".

Personally I feel we need change. Change not for its own sake, but for the benefit of the club, which we all support. Unfortunately change is not in Delia''s dictionary. She''s done very well out of NCFC and doesn''t want that to change. She may not have made money, but hey what a wonderful fairy story she''s written on the back of one football club, who once upon a time used to be known for playing good football, and not known for being Delia''s Norwich City and being in the third division.

It will probably come as no surprise to many posters on here that I want to see change, and for that reason I joined NCISA, am on their committee and will do all I can to instigate change, not for the good of the majority shareholders or their cohorts, but for the good of the club. So we can all once again go and watch football and forget the politics of it all. A pipe dream, perhaps in some people''s eyes, but a damn site better than thinking Delia will put it right. IF you think that then you are a very patient person. Time for her to go and every avenue to exact that outcome has to be explored.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Southampton were still there last time I looked... and oh my, my, my the reformed Scarbrough Atheletic won their league by a massive 14 points last season (losing only two games) http://www.scarboroughathletic.com/table.php

Of course you would rather see us continue on this long slow road to destruction under Delia Smith rather than take a gamble.

As for the NCISA statement earlier today, it looks extremely weak to me and will achieve absolutely nothing because yet again they have allowed those responsible off the hook.

[/quote]

so smudger, yor point is irrelevant, southampton look very close to ceasing to be, scarborough athletic are playing non league football, would you rather support ncfc and hope they get back to the championship by avoiding administration, or have to start again after be run down as Norwich Athletic in a division similar to dereham town and lowestoft.

and i find your comment about seeing us continue under delia pointless as many a time have i said the club needs change, and delia has to go but until a suitable option is available then theres not a thing we can do.

i would love to see us take a gamble and bring in a top quality player to the club but not if it meant that our future as a club was jeopardised,

you seem so hell bent that delia needs to go then why not put your money where your big mouth is and buy her out, oh i forget you probably dont have the resources to do that. So unless you can find a alternative situation to the clubs plight then stop insulting fans just because they dont have the same opinions as you, FFS your a norwich fan like everyone else you aint the answer to all our prayers with regards to NCFC and you certianly dont offer any solutions to the plight just abuse and insults to anyone who has a different opinion then you,

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]As someone said above, every issue that comes up only concludes in dividing the fans further. Some say we are all fans whatever our opinions. Some claim to be better fans than others by stating their long years of support, season ticket status, whatever. What is completely apparent to me though is the fear that unless someone can point out to Delia and Michael the error of their ways, and in good time, there is only one outcome for our club, and that''s continual decline - as witnessed in the past few years, with Delia at the helm. Some of us favour getting behind a large supporter group (NCISA) to enable us to have a voice, some advocate just getting behind the team (and would that include hoping that someone else does the dirty work for them?), some incredibly think that the board (that''s just 3 people folks) are making rational decisions based on good business practice. Some tell us that boycotting and protesting are the only ways to effect change. Some, yes incredibly, some still think NCFC is being run properly and won''t hear a word against Delia, who "saved us". Personally I feel we need change. Change not for its own sake, but for the benefit of the club, which we all support. Unfortunately change is not in Delia''s dictionary. She''s done very well out of NCFC and doesn''t want that to change. She may not have made money, but hey what a wonderful fairy story she''s written on the back of one football club, who once upon a time used to be known for playing good football, and not known for being Delia''s Norwich City and being in the third division. It will probably come as no surprise to many posters on here that I want to see change, and for that reason I joined NCISA, am on their committee and will do all I can to instigate change, not for the good of the majority shareholders or their cohorts, but for the good of the club. So we can all once again go and watch football and forget the politics of it all. A pipe dream, perhaps in some people''s eyes, but a damn site better than thinking Delia will put it right. IF you think that then you are a very patient person. Time for her to go and every avenue to exact that outcome has to be explored.[/quote]

Gazza, by the same token do you think those that advocate boycotting games hope that somebody else does the supporting for them? Or do you think they would prefer we had no fans supporting the team?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="LQ"]No separation at all, Andy.Surely we all want the same thing, just that we all seem to see different ways of getting there?And it''s not how I''m going to, it''s how I do and it''s just something to do that costs me next to nothing. Now you work out how your company can save the club thousands a year and offer it to them. That''s what I did.[/quote]Interesting that… I tried two years ago and they weren''t interested. And I''m being earnest. They preferred to set up their own design company with more people than was necessary… you can take a horse to water![/quote]

hahaha same here Andy... they prefer to waste their money putting B1 jobs on B2 presses and the like though.

I always assumed that this was because the said company printed for free in exchange for a box at Carrow Road on matchdays or something.  According to Mr Doncaster at the recent question and answer session on the open day however he seemed to suggest that this is not the case.

I would of thought that there were at least £100k+ worth of savings per year on just this one element of the clubs business.

Of course they didn''t take me up on my offer, even though I would of given them a totally free audit.

[/quote]Ahhh, a little insight into your real problem with the club eh Smudger?Try as you might, you can''t get a slice of the pie. I wonder if you did have the contract for printing at NCFC would your criticism would be quite so vociferous?I''d wager not.You slag off all and sundry at City for riding the gravy train you so desperately want to board yourself.The definition of hypocrisy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]As someone said above, every issue that comes up only concludes in dividing the fans further. Some say we are all fans whatever our opinions. Some claim to be better fans than others by stating their long years of support, season ticket status, whatever. What is completely apparent to me though is the fear that unless someone can point out to Delia and Michael the error of their ways, and in good time, there is only one outcome for our club, and that''s continual decline - as witnessed in the past few years, with Delia at the helm. Some of us favour getting behind a large supporter group (NCISA) to enable us to have a voice, some advocate just getting behind the team (and would that include hoping that someone else does the dirty work for them?), some incredibly think that the board (that''s just 3 people folks) are making rational decisions based on good business practice. Some tell us that boycotting and protesting are the only ways to effect change. Some, yes incredibly, some still think NCFC is being run properly and won''t hear a word against Delia, who "saved us". Personally I feel we need change. Change not for its own sake, but for the benefit of the club, which we all support. Unfortunately change is not in Delia''s dictionary. She''s done very well out of NCFC and doesn''t want that to change. She may not have made money, but hey what a wonderful fairy story she''s written on the back of one football club, who once upon a time used to be known for playing good football, and not known for being Delia''s Norwich City and being in the third division. It will probably come as no surprise to many posters on here that I want to see change, and for that reason I joined NCISA, am on their committee and will do all I can to instigate change, not for the good of the majority shareholders or their cohorts, but for the good of the club. So we can all once again go and watch football and forget the politics of it all. A pipe dream, perhaps in some people''s eyes, but a damn site better than thinking Delia will put it right. IF you think that then you are a very patient person. Time for her to go and every avenue to exact that outcome has to be explored.[/quote]

Gazza, by the same token do you think those that advocate boycotting games hope that somebody else does the supporting for them? Or do you think they would prefer we had no fans supporting the team?

[/quote]

I''ve encountered some fools in my time....but you really up there with the best.........

You aren''t a health and safety officer by any chance are you? What a limited view of life and it''s purpose you have and I really do wonder what kind of bubble you live in.

Bilge.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''ve encountered some fools in my time....but you really up there with the best.........

You aren''t a health and safety officer by any chance are you? What a limited view of life and it''s purpose you have and I really do wonder what kind of bubble you live in.

Bilge.

[/quote]

I''m a bog cleaner. Where as a proud megalomaniac such as yourself I would imagine has a wonderful array of achievements to bore the last man standing with. [|-)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="LQ"]No separation at all, Andy.

Surely we all want the same thing, just that we all seem to see different ways of getting there?

And it''s not how I''m going to, it''s how I do and it''s just something to do that costs me next to nothing. Now you work out how your company can save the club thousands a year and offer it to them. That''s what I did.
[/quote]

Interesting that… I tried two years ago and they weren''t interested.

And I''m being earnest. They preferred to set up their own design company with more people than was necessary… you can take a horse to water!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh, a little insight into your real problem with the club eh Smudger?
Try as you might, you can''t get a slice of the pie.

I wonder if you did have the contract for printing at NCFC would your criticism would be quite so vociferous?
I''d wager not.

You slag off all and sundry at City for riding the gravy train you so desperately want to board yourself.
The definition of hypocrisy.

[/quote]

Did I say that I wanted any part of the gravy train under the money wasters Smith & Jones?

If we had an owner with some vision then maybe I would.

Any organisation that is not prepared to listen to somebody who says they can save them £100k+ per year deserves the administration which is undoubtedly coming NCFC''s way.

[quote]If we had an owner with some vision then maybe I would.[/quote]Translation - I''ve burnt my bridges with the current owners by being shouty at them after too many games.  An interesting sales pitch, I''m sure most will agree...

[quote user="ratw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] so smudger, yor point is irrelevant, southampton look very close to ceasing to be, scarborough athletic are playing non league football, would you rather support ncfc and hope they get back to the championship by avoiding administration, or have to start again after be run down as Norwich Athletic in a division similar to dereham town and lowestoft. and i find your comment about seeing us continue under delia pointless as many a time have i said the club needs change, and delia has to go but until a suitable option is available then theres not a thing we can do. i would love to see us take a gamble and bring in a top quality player to the club but not if it meant that our future as a club was jeopardised, you seem so hell bent that delia needs to go then why not put your money where your big mouth is and buy her out, oh i forget you probably dont have the resources to do that. So unless you can find a alternative situation to the clubs plight then stop insulting fans just because they dont have the same opinions as you, FFS your a norwich fan like everyone else you aint the answer to all our prayers with regards to NCFC and you certianly dont offer any solutions to the plight just abuse and insults to anyone who has a different opinion then you,[/quote]

I will think you will find that the point you were making is irrelevant.

You said that Southampton and Scarborough do not exist... last time I looked both teams exist (unless you can prove otherwise of course).

Of course as I also pointed out your continula desire to get behind the team and not face the real issues at our club has had a very large part to play in where NCFC finds itself today.  We are only once again going to be heading in one direction this coming season and still you are happy to bury your head in the sand while Delia Smith blocks all enquiries our club may receive with regards to taking it off her hands.

If it meant getting shot of Delia then I would quite happily take a place alongside the likes of Kings Lynn, Dereham and Lowestoft.  As Scarborough Atheletic have proved we would not be there for very long with our resources and at least the club will be winning football matches again.  THere would always be the hope that somebody would come in and save us from that as I belive would be the likely scenario anyway.  We would then stay in the 3rd Division or drop one level at the most (which we may well do again under Delia Smith''s fine stewardship anyway).

You still haven''t quite grasped that there is no chance of the fans ever uniting again until Smith has gone have you?  Our club is sick to the core and only heading in one direction until it''s current majority shareholders are removed.

[quote]If it meant getting my print farming contract then I would be quite happy for Norwich take a

place alongside the likes of Kings Lynn, Dereham and Lowestoft. [/quote]Corrected your typo...

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ratw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] so smudger, yor point is irrelevant, southampton look very close to ceasing to be, scarborough athletic are playing non league football, would you rather support ncfc and hope they get back to the championship by avoiding administration, or have to start again after be run down as Norwich Athletic in a division similar to dereham town and lowestoft. and i find your comment about seeing us continue under delia pointless as many a time have i said the club needs change, and delia has to go but until a suitable option is available then theres not a thing we can do. i would love to see us take a gamble and bring in a top quality player to the club but not if it meant that our future as a club was jeopardised, you seem so hell bent that delia needs to go then why not put your money where your big mouth is and buy her out, oh i forget you probably dont have the resources to do that. So unless you can find a alternative situation to the clubs plight then stop insulting fans just because they dont have the same opinions as you, FFS your a norwich fan like everyone else you aint the answer to all our prayers with regards to NCFC and you certianly dont offer any solutions to the plight just abuse and insults to anyone who has a different opinion then you,[/quote]

You said that Southampton and Scarborough do not exist... last time I looked both teams exist (unless you can prove otherwise of course).

Of course as I also pointed out your continula desire to get behind the team and not face the real issues at our club has had a very large part to play in where NCFC finds itself today.  We are only once again going to be heading in one direction this coming season and still you are happy to bury your head in the sand while Delia Smith blocks all enquiries our club may receive with regards to taking it off her hands.

If it meant getting shot of Delia then I would quite happily take a place alongside the likes of Kings Lynn, Dereham and Lowestoft.  As Scarborough Atheletic have proved we would not be there for very long with our resources and at least the club will be winning football matches again.  THere would always be the hope that somebody would come in and save us from that as I belive would be the likely scenario anyway.  We would then stay in the 3rd Division or drop one level at the most (which we may well do again under Delia Smith''s fine stewardship anyway).

You still haven''t quite grasped that there is no chance of the fans ever uniting again until Smith has gone have you?  Our club is sick to the core and only heading in one direction until it''s current majority shareholders are removed.

[/quote]To be fair Smudger, Scarborough don''t exist anymore, they were wound up in 2007.  Another team may exist using the same badge, but it doesn''t play in Scarborough anymore, and is quite simply not the same team.I don''t disagree with your other comments, but I seriously think that looking for admin and even dissolution is not the way to go about things at the moment.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ratw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

To be fair Smudger, Scarborough don''t exist anymore, they were wound up in 2007.  Another team may exist using the same badge, but it doesn''t play in Scarborough anymore, and is quite simply not the same team.

I don''t disagree with your other comments, but I seriously think that looking for admin and even dissolution is not the way to go about things at the moment.
[/quote]

Ok 17 miles down the coast in Bridlington.

Try telling some of Scarborough Atheletic or AFC Wimbledon''s fans that their club does not exist any more.

I will be very surprised if Southampton go the same way of the above two clubs and would be even more surprised if NCFC ever went the same way.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ratw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]To be fair Smudger, Scarborough don''t exist anymore, they were wound up in 2007.  Another team may exist using the same badge, but it doesn''t play in Scarborough anymore, and is quite simply not the same team.I don''t disagree with your other comments, but I seriously think that looking for admin and even dissolution is not the way to go about things at the moment.[/quote]

Its on the cards if that dirty rag cook doesnt do one soon!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ratw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

To be fair Smudger, Scarborough don''t exist anymore, they were wound up in 2007.  Another team may exist using the same badge, but it doesn''t play in Scarborough anymore, and is quite simply not the same team.

I don''t disagree with your other comments, but I seriously think that looking for admin and even dissolution is not the way to go about things at the moment.
[/quote]

Its on the cards if that dirty rag cook doesnt do one soon!
[/quote]

Yep... and by far the most likely way we would ever be wound up.

I wonder just how long this list of investors is that she has scared off during her time here???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''m beginning to think that your love affair with NCISA is over Smudger and what have you done to your friend Tilly, haven''t seen him around  here for ages [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''m beginning to think that your love affair with NCISA is over Smudger and what have you done to your friend Tilly, haven''t seen him around  here for ages [:)]

[/quote]

Apparently he is on holiday CA.

Did we ever have a love affair???  [U]

How many of the NCISA committee and it''s members agreed that Gunny was the right man for the job?  Yet we have more of their limp wristed [W] [N] "we do not agree with the decision, but we will get behind him" nonsense which has had a huge part to play in getting us in to the precarious position our club now finds itself in.

If you do not agree with something NCISA then do something about it... have you not yet learnt that sitting on your hands and doing nothing gets negative results yet???

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tilly is in the Med taking a well earned break. KB is in charge. OMG!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good time to start a recruitment drive then[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]Whatever can he find to do whilst sitting on the beach all day?.............

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Open mike… away ya go!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wotta Troo Fan....Shame you have limited input on their message forums. They dunt know what they''re missin''.....

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Can I then ask you Kathy why NCISA decided to add to their statement the bit about ''''NCISA said they will nevertheless be encouraging all fans to unite behind the manager and players at the start of the new season'''' no doubt the fans will anyway, but that sort of softened your statement in my humble opinion.

Also can you confirm that NCISA will no longer be sponsoring the assistant manager??