Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Heart FM tomorrow morning between 6 and 9

[quote user="Norfolkjourno"]It would be up to the other media outlets to approach Graham, i do not know what Graham is planning. Nikki.[/quote]

Do you have contact details for yourself Nikki?

Who on this messageboard has any close contacts with the National Press?

Where is Cam when he could be some use???

The £16million was for ALL the shares - not just those of the majority shareholders. They have an obligation to quote the highest value a share has been sold at to protect small shareholders.

[quote user="LQ"]The £16million was for ALL the shares - not just those of the majority shareholders. They have an obligation to quote the highest value a share has been sold at to protect small shareholders.

[/quote]

Whatever LQ... all of their shares aren''t worth £16.00  [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Norfolkjourno"]It would be up to the other media outlets to approach Graham, i do not know what Graham is planning. Nikki.[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe someone on here said they knew Mr Tweed, maybe they could contact him and ask him to go to the national press or sky sports with this story. It is certainly time we were given a full explanation as to why they seem to be making it so difficult for anyone to get involved with the club, with the position we are in I can''t believe they seem to dismiss any interested parties without even hearing what they have to offer.

[quote user="LQ"]The £16million was for ALL the shares - not just those of the majority shareholders. They have an obligation to quote the highest value a share has been sold at to protect small shareholders.

[/quote]

Oh really, then could you please explain how there are many companies up and down the country who have sold shares at prices lower than earlier fundraisings.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I believe someone on here said they knew Mr Tweed, maybe they could contact him and ask him to go to the national press or sky sports with this story. It is certainly time we were given a full explanation as to why they seem to be making it so difficult for anyone to get involved with the club, with the position we are in I can''t believe they seem to dismiss any interested parties without even hearing what they have to offer.

[/quote]

I think it is a MUST that the National Press and Sky Sports try to speak to this guy.

I am going to e-mail Sky Sports now.

If anybody has details of contacts in the National Press then please forward details of this story on to them.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It may seem a bit late now, but one question they have never answered, although it has been asked is: Why didn''t you seek investment during the 2003-4 season while we were doing well, or during the summer of 2004. Ideal time to invite investment to progress. Too little too late. A board of five clueless people lurching from crisis to mistake to complete downfall. Let''s hope some positive moves are made today at the proposed board meeting, not that I am expecting much, just hoping they have seen the errors of their ways.[/quote]

Well said or for Lappinitup: BOARD OUT!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Oh really, then could you please explain how there are many companies up and down the country who have sold shares at prices lower than earlier fundraisings.

[/quote]

Is that how Wolves sold themselves for a tenner then???

Every single Wolves shareholder agreed did they?  Sir Jack called a meeting did he???

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="LQ"]The £16million was for ALL the shares - not just those of the majority shareholders. They have an obligation to quote the highest value a share has been sold at to protect small shareholders.[/quote]

[/quote]They have an obligation to QUOTE the highest value.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I''m getting really disgusted by this board. As some of you know, I have exchanged several e-mails with Peter Cullum and he comes across as a passionate fan, who wanted to buy the club.but is really pi**ed off about having his offer blocked. It''s clear Delia does not have the best interests of this club at heart. I don''t often agree with Smudger, but I''m with you mate it''s time for Delia to go.[/quote]

It is time for the fans of NCFC to unite in showing some long overdue fight and FORCE this issue.

Delia & Co have been found out once too often.

No offers of investment???

We know of at least two now.... two people who were turned away without so much as a sensible discussion.

[/quote]

There is another too, involving other overseas investors, which can''t be disclosed at present. Not a wind up.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be me kdncfc, although as i said in that thread last summer it''s not a personal relationship, I had business dealings with him and his company, Sabrefix, although this was some time ago. I do know someone who knows Graham quite well though. I''ll put in a call tomorrow and see if I can get him to contact Graham and see if he would be prepared to speak to the national press, although if Archant are worth their salt, they will have already done this.....

[/quote]

May I suggest that you are getting muddled between two different aspects of the situation:

a) You can make a new issue of shares at any price and it doesnt have to be higher than a previous fundraising. So PC could buy new shares (subject to resolution passed at EGM or AGM depending on timing) direct from the club at lower than £30 per ordinary share.

b) HOWEVER if a purchase of shares either directly from the club or somebody else, made a person or a concert party hold more than a certain percentage, I think its 29.9% or 28.9% then they would have to offer the rest of the ordinary shareholders the same as the highest price paid in related transactions.

So if PC bought say 70% of the new total of ordinary shares direct from the club (and no one else in a related transaction) at say £10 per ordinary share then that would be the offer (i.e. £10 per ordinary share) to the rest of the shareholders. Of course the rest of the ordinary shareholders could retain their shares and say no thanks to the £10 per ordinary share (similar thing happened at Tottenham as it allowed more money for transfers etc.).

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They have an obligation to QUOTE the highest value.

[/quote]

Not for a funraising that doesn''t trigger the takeover %.  Just go and do some research of companies raising money on say AIM

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it is a MUST that the National Press and Sky Sports try to speak to this guy.

If anybody has details of contacts in the National Press then please forward details of this story on to them.

[/quote]

Sadly I doubt whether it would be newsworthy on a national level.  We''re a third division club now.

But there''s absolutely no excuse for the local press not to pick it up. 

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be me kdncfc, although as i said in that thread last summer it''s not a personal relationship, I had business dealings with him and his company, Sabrefix, although this was some time ago. I do know someone who knows Graham quite well though. I''ll put in a call tomorrow and see if I can get him to contact Graham and see if he would be prepared to speak to the national press, although if Archant are worth their salt, they will have already done this.....

[/quote]

Nice one.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sadly I doubt whether it would be newsworthy on a national level.  We''re a third division club now.

But there''s absolutely no excuse for the local press not to pick it up. 

[/quote]

What Delia Smith proven liar is not news worthy????

I would beg to differ... people all over the UK would love that story!

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]I haven''t spoken to him for a couple of months as he has been up to his eyeballs sorting out his day to day business but my feeling is that it will only happen if NCFC make the running the next time. Unless they''ve changed their tune from the time of ''Cullumgate'' I think that''s very unlikely. He''s been turned away twice and knowing him as I do I think it unlikely he will go back knocking for a third time. The guy who spoke up at the forum on Monday was also very getting very warm and made Munby and Doncaster look very uncomfortable, understandably so. My perception is that Delia wants investment but on her terms which includes keeping control and Munby and Doncaster want to preserve their jobs. They both know the score if Peter takes control so banging head against brick wall are words that come to mind.[/quote]

A couple of points:

1) Somebody collated the Cullum info on a thread recently and may I remind people of part of note 3 (which was also reported in the media):

......'' At that point the question of VALUATION, over which Cullum said there had been "a friendly arm wrestle", might become more relevant.''

So we turn down £20m for the playing squad (and boy does it need it!) over valuation, now didn''t somebody on the board say they thought their shares are worthless or did I misunderstand this comment? If you thought your shares were worthless why were you arguing over valuation?

2) The gentleman who spoke at the Open day forum about the shares being worthless is correct if you value alot of the Tangible Fixed Assets at their realisable value. The cost of the stands in the NCFC Accounts have little value unless you use them to watch a sporting event or say a pop concert at Carrow Rd. Otherwise you have to look at the value of the land, the pitch and the stands currently occupy less the cost of demolishing the stands.

if you haven''t listened to the broadcast yet, please do - http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

if anyone wanted even more proof that the current Board do not listen to anyone but themsleves, do not want to sell up, and do not have any idea about taking this club forward then all you have to do is spare a couple of minutes to listen to the broadcast.

On the basis of this broadcast I will be ringing the club tomorrow to see if I can get my £366 back. I don''t expect them to agree but I will ask anyway

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]I haven''t spoken to him for a couple of months as he has been up to his eyeballs sorting out his day to day business but my feeling is that it will only happen if NCFC make the running the next time. Unless they''ve changed their tune from the time of ''Cullumgate'' I think that''s very unlikely. He''s been turned away twice and knowing him as I do I think it unlikely he will go back knocking for a third time. The guy who spoke up at the forum on Monday was also very getting very warm and made Munby and Doncaster look very uncomfortable, understandably so. My perception is that Delia wants investment but on her terms which includes keeping control and Munby and Doncaster want to preserve their jobs. They both know the score if Peter takes control so banging head against brick wall are words that come to mind.[/quote]

BUMP! and could be a frequent bump unless Pete sticks this at the top of the Board, where it needs to be! This is absolute scandal of the highest order - no one mad enough to invest in our football club - YEAH RIGHT!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

BUMP! and could be a frequent bump unless Pete sticks this at the top of the Board, where it needs to be! This is absolute scandal of the highest order - no one mad enough to invest in our football club - YEAH RIGHT!

[/quote]

and BUMP again....

Bump! Everyone needs to read this thread. It shows the board up as the liars they are. FORCE THEM OUT!

if you haven''t listened to the broadcast yet, please do - http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

if anyone wanted even more proof that the current Board do not listen to anyone but themsleves, do not want to sell up, and do not have any idea about taking this club forward then all you have to do is spare a couple of minutes to listen to the broadcast.

On the basis of this broadcast I will be ringing the club tomorrow to see if I can get my £366 back. I don''t expect them to agree but I will ask anyway

[/quote]

You are entitled to a full refund for your season ticket as long as the season hasn''t started.

If kdncfc is correct i would urge all season ticket holders to cancel there tickets. The fans must drive this board out.

[quote user="JF"]

If kdncfc is correct i would urge all season ticket holders to cancel there tickets. The fans must drive this board out.

[/quote]

Yes he is correct.  Until the season starts the contract doesn''t come into effect because you''ve paid for something you haven''t received.

In 2006/7 I had a year to run on a 3 year ST and cancelled it, no problem.

BUMP! If significant numbers rang the club even threatening to demand a refund for their season tickets if Gunn is made Manager and Doncaster left in his job then it may force them to do something. In the meantime please please read the posts on this thread, in particular Barry Brockes, and then listen to this   http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

and then decide if the current Board has the best interests of NCFC at heart.

BUMP! If significant numbers rang the club even threatening to demand a refund for their season tickets if Gunn is made Manager and Doncaster left in his job then it may force them to do something. In the meantime please please read the posts on this thread, in particular Barry Brockes, and then listen to this   http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/default.asp?s=15&e=92764

and then decide if the current Board has the best interests of NCFC at heart.

[/quote]

you could read the posts on this thread, which is really relevent and proves there ARE buyers out there willing to invest in NCFC, or you could start another Gunn going to be Mgr thread to add to the 3,000 already on the go.

Look! A distraction! Cynical people might think the Gunn story was leaked out to divert attention from Mr Tweed''s claims. I sure am glad i''m not cynical.