Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Heart FM tomorrow morning between 6 and 9

You''re right Cherub, I don''t know why I do.I was sitting here this morning contemplating the exciting day of company takeover negotiations I have in store and just felt like it I suppose!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]I just LOVE how your spending other peoples money, Smudger.

Just wonder if you had the odd 100 mill sitting about, what you would do with it, (as i know for sure you wouldn''t put it into N.C.F.C.)

I wonder if you would be so open if you did own (or part own) a firm with shareholders   ( I guess we will never know)
[/quote]

Who says I wouldn''t put it in to NCFC?

After the first few £ million what else would I spend it on???

You may have to put up with Chairman Smudger and Manager Smudger and Majority Shareholder Smudger all rolled in to one though... what a frightening thought hey???

[quote user="LQ"]It has shown nothing of the sort Smudger. Oh how I wish I could sink to the level that you (and others) seem to find appropriate - that is to describe fans who they don''t agree with as a** lickers and such. Does that make it all sound better for you? Oooh you''re just a Cullum/Tweedy/Di Stefano a** licker - Gosh I feel better for that! Sorry but it''s as pathetic as the sheep/happy clappy claptrap that gets thrown around whenever there''s a non-story to argue or indeed a non-argument to be had. Get a grasp of some of the business and politics involved, you''ll find it helps.

Overall though it''s all a bit silly if you ask me. It''s like you''ve run out of things to actually say to counter a point.

And Bloodwagon is spot on - how would you (or anyone, this isn''t the "All About Smudger Show") behave if you had the money, or the obligations, or perhaps as was mentioned previously if your company was one that could be affected by administration for example? Other than castigating the Club for using the wrong suppliers that is! What''s up? Gutted that they don''t use you?

[/quote]

Except the happy clappy sheep continue to applaud failure...

Cullum, Tweedy and Di Stefano have not been given the chance to prove themselves failures yet.

If I had the money then I would of put an offer in... I am sure that Auntie Delia would of kept it all hush, hush though... she loves her little train set and will play with it until the wheels fall off and she has lost all of her carriages.  As for using the wrong suppliers with a little bit of knowledge it is clear to see that they are peeing more money than they have sense in to more than one black hole (the very reasons why the Turners didn''t hang about).

The club despite all it''s we will do the right thing speeches will end up in administration this season... and instead of it being a voluntary parting gesture it will be an enforced one because despite all the noises they make they can''t face up to their responsibilities.

Can you see what I have been studying today???

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="LQ"]"...done about it..."?

What do you ''do'' exactly about a total and complete non-story? Other than debunk it with a statement from the Club as Archant did last week?

[/quote]

What another story which yet again shows our club owners up to be utter liars?

How is that a non story???

Also followed on from the Simon Mayo intervoew and the Cullum affair, Archant have plenty to work with but are too busy arse licking like you.

[/quote]

So why do you automatically assume that the Club are lying? Tweed said he tried to contact the Club to talk about commercial ventures (not about the Indian Investors), the Club said that he did not contact them. Unless you have detailed records (Tweed''s or the Club''s phone/mobile statements would do) you can not say for a "fact" who is lying. Likewise with the Cullum affair, you know as much as anyone on this Forum, unless you were personally involved or have documented evidence you only have Cullum''s and the Club''s statements and the Archant reports to go by. I will believe that the Club has lied if you can back up your "facts" with real facts...

[/quote]

Because some people can read between the lines and some people are anive as the day they were born I guess?

Take Delia''s comments about a "billionaire" (not a millionaire) offering not £10 million, or £15 million, or £30 miliion but £20 million pounds of investment to the club on the Simon Mayo show... she must be a clairvoyant or suffering from de ja vu??? 

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]I just LOVE how your spending other peoples money, Smudger.

Just wonder if you had the odd 100 mill sitting about, what you would do with it, (as i know for sure you wouldn''t put it into N.C.F.C.)

I wonder if you would be so open if you did own (or part own) a firm with shareholders   ( I guess we will never know)
[/quote]

Who says I wouldn''t put it in to NCFC?

After the first few £ million what else would I spend it on???

You may have to put up with Chairman Smudger and Manager Smudger and Majority Shareholder Smudger all rolled in to one though... what a frightening thought hey???

[/quote]

The thoughts of Chairman Smudger in a little red/blue book.

An insult and a profanity for every day of the week and two extra for Saturdays!

Rival Bobs Radio Canary idea, free with every season ticket or three away stubs.[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="LQ"]"...done about it..."?What do you ''do'' exactly about a total and complete non-story? Other than debunk it with a statement from the Club as Archant did last week?

[/quote]

Also followed on from the Simon Mayo intervoew and the Cullum affair, Archant have plenty to work with but are too busy arse licking like you.

[/quote]

So why do you automatically assume that the Club are lying? Tweed said he tried to contact the Club to talk about commercial ventures (not about the Indian Investors), the Club said that he did not contact them. Unless you have detailed records (Tweed''s or the Club''s phone/mobile statements would do) you can not say for a "fact" who is lying. Likewise with the Cullum affair, you know as much as anyone on this Forum, unless you were personally involved or have documented evidence you only have Cullum''s and the Club''s statements and the Archant reports to go by. I will believe that the Club has lied if you can back up your "facts" with real facts...

[/quote]

Because some people can read between the lines and some people are anive as the day they were born I guess?

Take Delia''s comments about a "billionaire" (not a millionaire) offering not £10 million, or £15 million, or £30 miliion but £20 million pounds of investment to the club on the Simon Mayo show... she must be a clairvoyant or suffering from de ja vu??? 

[/quote]The thing is Smudger, people read too much "between the lines", just like you have, just to prove your point, when there''s nothing there in the first place.Now if you had "PROOF", that''s a different thing all together, but like us you don''t, so its just what "YOU" are reading it.Myself, i`ll just wait till i have the facts as they will come out in the end no matter what people say

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="LQ"]"...done about it..."?

What do you ''do'' exactly about a total and complete non-story? Other than debunk it with a statement from the Club as Archant did last week?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The thing is Smudger, people read too much "between the lines", just like you have, just to prove your point, when there''s nothing there in the first place.
Now if you had "PROOF", that''s a different thing all together, but like us you don''t, so its just what "YOU" are reading it.
Myself, i`ll just wait till i have the facts as they will come out in the end no matter what people say

[/quote]

The FACTS would never come out in a case like this with too many blind happy clappy fools about unless a few people were prepared to rise above that and start demanding the truth be heard.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="LQ"]"...done about it..."?What do you ''do'' exactly about a total and complete non-story? Other than debunk it with a statement from the Club as Archant did last week?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]The thing is Smudger, people read too much "between the lines", just like you have, just to prove your point, when there''s nothing there in the first place.Now if you had "PROOF", that''s a different thing all together, but like us you don''t, so its just what "YOU" are reading it.Myself, i`ll just wait till i have the facts as they will come out in the end no matter what people say[/quote]

The FACTS would never come out in a case like this with too many blind happy clappy fools about unless a few people were prepared to rise above that and start demanding the truth be heard.

[/quote]If and when we get a new board, (Or PC decides the times right) the truth will be known.As for your "reading between the lines" i think you are reading too much into it, but then again you ALWAYS do, don''t you. ;)