Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.

[/quote]

Really?

Whereas,  I see fools like you who have helped sent us down today without a wimper, as the cancer within the club........takes all sorts..

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.[/quote]

Really?

Whereas,  I see fools like you who have helped sent us down today without a wimper, as the cancer within the club........takes all sorts..

[/quote]Well, it''s good to see the supporters united in trying to move the club forwards.  Still, you''ll have your membership and Canaries World next season, and I''ll go to the games in person.

go back to the men in the white coats it is 17.000 season ticket holders that make this club worth investing inits the support that is shown by the numbers that travel show what a big club we can beis the passion shown by the fans that show people out there you can be a part of this great club

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

Well, it''s good to see the supporters united in trying to move the club forwards.  Still, you''ll have your membership and Canaries World next season, and I''ll go to the games in person.

[/quote]

Fine, enjoy the continuing defeats and failure.............I won''t miss it all.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]Well, it''s good to see the supporters united in trying to move the club forwards.  Still, you''ll have your membership and Canaries World next season, and I''ll go to the games in person.[/quote]

Fine, enjoy the continuing defeats and failure.............I won''t miss it all.

[/quote]Of course you won''t miss any of it, you''ll have your subscription to Canaries World.

To avoid repeating myself I''d like to refer you to my comments on this thread http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1666273/ShowPost.aspx

Suffice to say I can''t think of a single club that''s problem was with too many people going to watch games, and plenty where the problem was too few.

But perahps, Mr Wizard, you''d like to explain where your miracle will come from when the Club starts losing revenue from ticket sales?  Will your spell be cast when we default on our loan payements and are forced into administration and recieve a 10point deduction?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

Well, it''s good to see the supporters united in trying to move the club forwards.  Still, you''ll have your membership and Canaries World next season, and I''ll go to the games in person.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course you won''t miss any of it, you''ll have your subscription to Canaries World.

[/quote]

Just embrase failure Chops............you contributed to it.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]The only glimmer of hope I take from this sorry, sorry day is that, as a season ticket holder for next year, I''ve managed, in some small way, to piss you off.[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]Well, it''s good to see the supporters united in trying to move the club forwards.  Still, you''ll have your membership and Canaries World next season, and I''ll go to the games in person.[/quote]

[/quote]Of course you won''t miss any of it, you''ll have your subscription to Canaries World.[/quote]

[/quote]But not nearly as much as Jamie Lad.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course you won''t miss any of it, you''ll have your subscription to Canaries World.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because, of course, constant criticism with no solutions has just leant itself to victory!

[quote user="Jez"]

To avoid repeating myself I''d like to refer you to my comments on this thread http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1666273/ShowPost.aspx

Suffice to say I can''t think of a single club that''s problem was with too many people going to watch games, and plenty where the problem was too few.

But perahps, Mr Wizard, you''d like to explain where your miracle will come from when the Club starts losing revenue from ticket sales?  Will your spell be cast when we default on our loan payements and are forced into administration and recieve a 10point deduction?

[/quote]

It''s not numbers that is the problem but quality. It''s no good having a sack full of rotten apples when a handful of good ones is better.

In a nutshell.. we''ve got too many happy clappies for whom a game is simply an "entertainment"....as opposed to  half the number with a passion for the game.

By the way...gate receipts are not the cash cow they were... although a stitched up season ticket scam to exclude the grassroot working class fan in favour of the better off "luvvies" makes for a much more polite audience.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

It''s not numbers that is the problem but quality. It''s no good having a sack full of rotten apples when a handful of good ones is better.

In a nutshell.. we''ve got too many happy clappies for whom a game is simply an "entertainment"....as opposed to  half the number with a passion for the game.

By the way...gate receipts are not the cash cow they were... although a stitched up season ticket scam to exclude the grassroot working class fan in favour of the better off "luvvies" makes for a much more polite audience.

[/quote]

That''s utter boll***s. I am as passionate about our club as the next man (which is why I will support them whatever). Do you actually go to games, or are you another Wizard who can''t be arsed to go but who still whinges from behind a keyboard?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]Right. I''m going to take one crack at this.Wiz, your argument appears to be:Flashheart has a season ticket.Anyone who has a season ticket wants to support the board.Therefore, Flashheart wants to support the board.Anyone who wants to support the board is responsible for the club''s plight.----------------------------------------Flashheart is responsible for the club''s plight.Clearly premise two of your argument is false. It is possible that someone has a season ticket because they enjoy watching football or wish to support whatever players arewearing the shirt. Thus, it is not the case that anyone who has a season ticket wants tosupport the board.It is also clear that premise four of your argument is false. ''Supporting'' the board in their decisions does not entail that the board acted in accordance with the will of the supporters.Thus, it is also not the case that anyone wants to support the board is responsible for theclub''s plight.Refuted note: this post is not intended to ''defend'' the directors. It is only intended to show that Wiz''sargument that the club''s demise is the fault of season ticket holders is fallacious. [Y]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

The 17 thousand who have renewed their season ticket and those who will, have NEVER asked for or DESERVED being in Division Three. We have a board who took us to the Premier league, then failed us by not showing enough ambition trying to keep us there.

We have been grossly underfunded, and the cheap option selected whenever possible, a sucession of useless managers have been brought in along with several poor players.

THE SUPPORTERS DID NOT DESERVE ANY OF THIS.

THE BOARD MUST TAKE RESPOSIBILITY FOR ALL OF THESE FAILINGS.

[/quote]

very very boring. do you know I would even prefer to read posts by Nutty Nigel to yours mate. I usually don''t read or reply to your posts but just this once I will. You are even worse than the pro boardists, the happy clappers and the Delia fan club, because you''re just a very very dull attention seeker.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s utter boll***s. I am as passionate about our club as the next man (which is why I will support them whatever). Do you actually go to games, or are you another Wizard who can''t be arsed to go but who still whinges from behind a keyboard?

[/quote]

Which only goes to prove that you are a complete knob.

If you want to crow about your credentials try someone else. My first game was in 1962 and I have seen more ups and downs at CR in that time than a seaside hotel landlady.

Folk like you aren''t fit to wipe my arse.

However, you are also not not fit to wipe your own arse.

''My first game was in 1962 and I have seen more ups and downs at CR in that time than a seaside hotel landlady.''

And the crow crows on.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

However, you are also not not fit to wipe your own arse.

''My first game was in 1962 and I have seen more ups and downs at CR in that time than a seaside hotel landlady.''

And the crow crows on.

[/quote]Fantastic reply- Yellow Rages!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

I''ll ask again Wiz, do you own a Norwich City shirt?

[/quote]

Is that really the ''big'' question question spinning around your tiny head? The team you support goes down to the 3rd tier for the first time in half a century and you''re seriously concerned if a fellow fan has a shirt or not?  [:P]

What a c*nt. 

My concern is far bigger and very much of the future of this club. A concern that no thread on this message board can resolve.  However in the context of this thread and the individual that originated it, I must start with a simple question. Hopefully this posters understanding will evolve from there. But knowing him like we do.........Probably not.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you want to crow about your credentials try someone else. My first game was in 1962 and I have seen more ups and downs at CR in that time than a seaside hotel landlady.

[/quote]

Yeh, right. When was your last game?

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1962?

It is a guess on my part, of course, but I doubt many would be up for that save members of the NHS staff.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

It is a guess on my part, of course, but I doubt many would be up for that save members of the NHS staff.

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1962?

[/quote]

Joining the kiddies gang now Nerdy?

You''ll all have to do much better than that I''m afraid.........

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As a regular supporter since 1957, home and away, my record matches yours anyday Link.........okay, on the last two seasons you might hold the edge on me, but...................you''re welcome to that!