Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

What I find offensive, is the cowards who threatened not to renew (most of you season ticket holders who have replied so far) then bottled it as the deadline arrived.

Now, that is offensive![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

What I find offensive, is the cowards who threatened not to renew (most of you season ticket holders who have replied so far) then bottled it as the deadline arrived.

[/quote]

lol to be fair we didn''t have to renew it was done for us [;)][:D]

Wiz, its a tad harsh to put the failings of our club onto the season ticket holders. I can''t afford one but if i could i''d get one tomorow. Supporting the team and making every game you can to watch them is completely different to supporting what''s happening behind the scenes regarding the board and all.

[/quote]

Any proof of that? Or is it all in your head as usual?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Ren"]

Wiz - if you hate us and this club so much, why dont you walk away and forget about it.

You might even enjoy your life a little more!

[/quote]

Walk away Ren?............. after 52 years?.......... I can''t.

And I said blame, not hate!

But because I care so much for the club, I can see where the cure is, and thats administration, and the end of Smiths control.

[/quote]

Is there a Trick/cyclist in the house?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Any proof of that? Or is it all in your head as usual?

[/quote]

Yes, loads of old postings, PM''s on here and other sites[^o)]

But raking up mud to sling at individual posters is best left to others!

I haven''t posted here for a few weeks, so am stunned to read this thread & find supporters applauded Smith after the Ipswich game. Clearly you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Maybe next season when (ambitious) Ipswich are threatening to make the play offs whilst ''little old'' ''prudence with ambition'' Norwich are messing about in the middle of League 1 (no way a Gunn team will challenge for ANYTHING) those mugs will see the error of their ways...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well prove it then.[/quote]

I will never publish PM''s as you well know!

[/quote]Only 17 more mistakes to go !  Come on Wiz. I know it''s like pulling teeth, it is for us reading it, but you can get there !

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Well how about all those old postings you mentioned then?

[/quote]

I do not have the time, or inclanation, to search endless posts on who said what and when, I know what was said and by whom...........that is sufficiant for me...........

That''s incredibly stupid. You actually believe we should withdraw our support of the team... Without 17000 season tickets where would we be???? Gunn is not yet proven to be a flop, give him a chance, a transfer window and some cash - generated from season tickets??? Delia pumped 11m into the club which she will never see again, yes i want new investment and a new board, but think how much trouble we''d be in without her money, limited though it is. Who bought us hucks and got us promoted? The amazing atmospere of the loyal fans (which you clearly are not one of) and delia''s cash. I am stunned your blaming the fans, we need to support the team! You think complaining is going to save the club from relagation or get us back up if we go? it''s not but creating a ground full of passionate supporters will inspire us, scare the oppositoin and win us games. But obviously no-one going to carrow road (we wouldnt want the club to have any gate reciets now would we?) and sitting at our computers posting idiotic sulky Cr*p will see us back to the premier league. I can''t understand your thinking behind this post... i can only assume you didn''t think. FOOL!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

I do not have the time, or inclanation, to search endless posts on who said what and when, I know what was said and by whom...........that is sufficiant for me...........

[/quote]

I hate to see someone hoist by their own petard. Oh, actually, I don''t! Another unsubstantiated accusation from the master.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hate to see someone hoist by their own petard. Oh, actually, I don''t! Another unsubstantiated accusation from the master.

[/quote]I dont know Houston Canary is very good at it too [:D]

[quote user="go-on-gunny"]

That''s incredibly stupid. You actually believe we should withdraw our support of the team... Without 17000 season tickets where would we be???? Gunn is not yet proven to be a flop, give him a chance, a transfer window and some cash - generated from season tickets??? Delia pumped 11m into the club which she will never see again, yes i want new investment and a new board, but think how much trouble we''d be in without her money, limited though it is. Who bought us hucks and got us promoted? The amazing atmospere of the loyal fans (which you clearly are not one of) and delia''s cash. I am stunned your blaming the fans, we need to support the team! You think complaining is going to save the club from relagation or get us back up if we go? it''s not but creating a ground full of passionate supporters will inspire us, scare the oppositoin and win us games. But obviously no-one going to carrow road (we wouldnt want the club to have any gate reciets now would we?) and sitting at our computers posting idiotic sulky Cr*p will see us back to the premier league. I can''t understand your thinking behind this post... i can only assume you didn''t think. FOOL!

[/quote]

I tire of fools like you..........a private fan bought in Hucks, not Delia!

Why not just become a member..........or won''t you''re thinking stretch that far?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I dont know Houston Canary is very good at it too [:D]
[/quote]

Good point![:D][Y]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]Are you actually just bitter and jealous because some people have season tickets and buy tickets to attend matches, i would think the majority of supporters of this club would like new investment/owners but we''re not going to stop going to matches just because it hasn''t happened yet, we go because we want to see norwich city play not because we love the board,

delia never mentions what happened to the money we got for ashton , green and promotion etc , it certainly wasnt spent on the team ,

we then went on to sell earnshaw , and he was never replaced ...

how many millions was getting promotion worth to us delia ? umm

wheres it gone ... lost behind the sofa perhaps !!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I do not have the time, or inclanation, to search endless posts on who said what and when, I know what was said and by whom...........that is sufficiant for me...........[/quote]

Sadly that''s not sufficient for me. I don''t think calling people cowards and accusing them of something that''s non-existent for the sheer hell of it is sufficient. Try again.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

Oh get lost you bloody numpty.

This club is blessed with among the most loyal fans in the game, and you have the audacity to say that loyalty is to blame for where we are? You need your bloody head examined if you think that. And I bet you''d complain if next season Carrow Road empties, no doubt questioning the loyalty of the supporters.

Try using your grey matter before hitting the "new post" button again.

[/quote]

Edited above.

And might I remind you, it may be us 17,000 supporters and our impressive loyalty that is the difference between administration and not.

[/quote]

Consider the possibility that we might have reached the stage where administration is the least worst option . . . forget all that guff about local businesses suffering, that wouldn''t happen provided the club remained a going concern.  The people who would lose out are the shareholders.  Need I say more?

What exactly do you think is going to happen as they cut back more and more on the playing side to avoid administration and protect their investment?  If we really can only afford £1.9m for players wages, we might as well bypass League 1 and go straight to League 2.  Administration now or administration later, you choose.

[quote user="go-on-gunny"]

[/quote]Heh heh - are you the anti-wiz - sent to bring balance to the pink-un message board?

............. after 52 years?.......... I can''t.

[/quote].... you rant like a 12 year old

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Wiz, its a tad harsh to put the failings of our club onto the season ticket holders. I can''t afford one but if i could i''d get one tomorow. Supporting the team and making every game you can to watch them is completely different to supporting what''s happening behind the scenes regarding the board and all.[/quote]

He''s tried to blame everyone else for the club''s failure, so it''s not surprising that the fans are next in line. Who next? The people who print the season tickets? The suppliers of the match-day pies? 

[/quote]

Certainly a lot of truth in this but your misguided vision of self importance, touched  with misguided arrogence really shines though brightly, and if someone like you is considered to be one of the  leading characters on this board then it is a reflection of the general state of demise of our club.    

[/quote]

Certainly a lot of truth in this but your misguided vision of self importance, touched  with misguided arrogence really shines though brightly, and if someone like you is considered to be one of the  leading characters on this board then it is a reflection of the general state of demise of our club.