Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I blame the 17 thousand for this mess!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Jez"]

To avoid repeating myself I''d like to refer you to my comments on this thread http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1666273/ShowPost.aspx

Suffice to say I can''t think of a single club that''s problem was with too many people going to watch games, and plenty where the problem was too few.

But perahps, Mr Wizard, you''d like to explain where your miracle will come from when the Club starts losing revenue from ticket sales?  Will your spell be cast when we default on our loan payements and are forced into administration and recieve a 10point deduction?

[/quote]

It''s not numbers that is the problem but quality. It''s no good having a sack full of rotten apples when a handful of good ones is better.

In a nutshell.. we''ve got too many happy clappies for whom a game is simply an "entertainment"....as opposed to  half the number with a passion for the game.

By the way...gate receipts are not the cash cow they were... although a stitched up season ticket scam to exclude the grassroot working class fan in favour of the better off "luvvies" makes for a much more polite audience.

[/quote]

That''s utter boll***s. I am as passionate about our club as the next man (which is why I will support them whatever). Do you actually go to games, or are you another Wizard who can''t be arsed to go but who still whinges from behind a keyboard?

[/quote]

Which only goes to prove that you are a complete knob.

If you want to crow about your credentials try someone else. My first game was in 1962 and I have seen more ups and downs at CR in that time than a seaside hotel landlady.

Folk like you aren''t fit to wipe my arse.

[/quote]

Yeh, right. When was your last game?

[/quote]

1962?

[/quote]

Joining the kiddies gang now Nerdy?

You''ll all have to do much better than that I''m afraid.........

[/quote]

Early ''63 then!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

...and those who renew their membership too. [;)]

Thats right, you season ticket holders who gave the green light to the boards prudence policies when you renewed, fell for the Gunn appointment con trick, and those mindless fans who actually applauded the cook at Poorman Road after our defeat there.

Our clubs failure is on YOUR head, be proud when we go down........you''ve damn well earned it![:@]

[/quote]

Oh just hut up about this, it''s been going on for ages and yet again NOBODY CARES, it''s all in the past...

[/quote] Got to say Wiz despite my immense dislike for Norwich City, the loyalty of supporters has been quite remarkable, and without it I doubt you would even have a club.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed, ain''t life a bitch?[;)]

[/quote]

Brillant! 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I would have said more of an ''attention seeking can''t make your mind up'' sort of existance.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I would have said more of an ''attention seeking can''t make your mind up'' sort of existance.

[/quote]

True.[:D]

[quote user="Dave"]i love delia smith in my bed along with neil doncaster and glen roeder[/quote]

The lack of punctuation and poor grammar in that last post quite clearly proves that it wasn''t me that posted that.

Whilst I would have sex with Delia, Neil Doncaster and Roeder are off limits.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sorry Dave, I can''t tolerate Smith, but your Avatar is very offensive mate.[:(][/quote]Yep, it''s ok to hate, loathe and despise her, but not to make fun of her! [*-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sorry Dave, I can''t tolerate Smith, but your Avatar is very offensive mate.[:(][/quote]Yep, it''s ok to hate, loathe and despise her, but not to make fun of her! [*-)][/quote]

Look here Lapps, that pic is putting me off eating, like her, I find it grotty and gut wrenching.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sorry Dave, I can''t tolerate Smith, but your Avatar is very offensive mate.[:(][/quote]Yep, it''s ok to hate, loathe and despise her, but not to make fun of her! [*-)][/quote]

Look here Lapps, that pic is putting me off eating, like her, I find it grotty and gut wrenching.

[/quote]

Damn, can''t have you starving yourself to death. As Dave will not remove his avatar there''s only one solution for you and that''s avoiding all threads on here (you never know which ones Dave has posted on). Bye wiz, get well soon.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Damn, can''t have you starving yourself to death. As Dave will not remove his avatar there''s only one solution for you and that''s avoiding all threads on here (you never know which ones Dave has posted on). Bye wiz, get well soon.

[/quote]

What an idiot........................