Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Roy Keane New Scum Boss

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I wonder if the ''Not Keen on Keane'' gang - would be so ''Not Keane on Keen'' if he was appointed our manager, instead of ''Our Bryan''?

[/quote]
You could look back at when we were looking for a new manager and people mentioned Keane. Didnt want him then, dont want him now.
[/quote]

So you would scorn the NCFC board if they had appointed him instead of ''Our Bryan''?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I wonder if the ''Not Keen on Keane'' gang - would be so ''Not Keane on Keen'' if he was appointed our manager, instead of ''Our Bryan''

[/quote]

What exactly are you basing your apparent admiration of Keane''s managerial qualities on?

The scum are no doubt paying a handsome salary to someone who, going on his past record, will spend a shedload of money and acheive nothing. That''s not ambition, it''s poor judgement.

[/quote]

As an old Irish chap I love Roy''s quotes during his spat with Mick of Wolves.

"Mick''s a ****.  I''ve told him that so often he must realise it by now.  It doesn''t sink in with him so I have to keep on saying it.

"Trust me on this: any ****** team this **** manages will never do anything, never get promoted and will always be a nowhere side.  He thinks I am a **** but I told him he was first."

[:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

I wonder if the ''Not Keen on Keane'' gang - would be so ''Not Keane on Keen'' if he was appointed our manager, instead of ''Our Bryan''?

[/quote]You could look back at when we were looking for a new manager and people mentioned Keane. Didnt want him then, dont want him now.[/quote]

So you would scorn the NCFC board if they had appointed him instead of ''Our Bryan''?

[/quote]I would not have been keen on im being appointed no.

PS - did you give Delia the clap at Poorman Rode?

[/quote]

Nope, I gave it to your missus the other week. Hope you like it!

[/quote]

I''m Michael Wynn Jones, actually....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''d rather have him here than Gunny....Keane may be a martyr to the piswich....He could do a Roeder and fail....Who knows?

If he was appointed for us instead of Gunn, would you criticise the NCFC board for employing a thug, and who going on his past record will spend a shedload and achieve nothing. And also claim, "That''s not ambition, it''s poor judgement."

I bet you fuggin wouldn''t....[:|]

[/quote]How much?Because if you look back through the forum to the time of Roeder''s sacking I''m sure you''ll find the answer.I don''t like Keane, and would be very unhappy to have a man of his character as our manager.Sorry if you''re having trouble understanding that.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Nope, I gave it to your missus the other week. Hope you like it![/quote]

[/quote]Poor comeback.I expected so much more.(ok, actually I didn''t)

I''d rather have him here than Gunny....Keane may be a martyr to the piswich....He could do a Roeder and fail....Who knows?

If he was appointed for us instead of Gunn, would you criticise the NCFC board for employing a thug, and who going on his past record will spend a shedload and achieve nothing. And also claim, "That''s not ambition, it''s poor judgement."

[/quote]

How much?
Because if you look back through the forum to the time of Roeder''s sacking I''m sure you''ll find the answer.

I don''t like Keane, and would be very unhappy to have a man of his character as our manager.
Sorry if you''re having trouble understanding that.

[/quote]

Roy hardly matches our nice family club image does he!

You could hear the groans of dissatisfaction from the city stand......they are alive in there aren''t they?!

[quote user="ricky knight"]If true i for one will be down the bookies to back the scum for promotion next season, Keane or Gunn to me the scum have it right.[/quote]

you might as well support them too whilst your at it.

Why oh why are people making out this guy is a good manager, where is the proof? also, as a human being he is an utter a***hole

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

You could hear the groans of dissatisfaction from the city stand......they are alive in there aren''t they?!

[/quote]Wouldn''t know, I''m in the Barclay. It''s bad enough in there these days though. Part time supporters checking their phones for the score in the Man U/Liverpool/Arse/Chelski game then cheering the result at the end.

[/quote]

How much?
Because if you look back through the forum to the time of Roeder''s sacking I''m sure you''ll find the answer.

I don''t like Keane, and would be very unhappy to have a man of his character as our manager.
Sorry if you''re having trouble understanding that.

[/quote]

I don''t think you like me either....but, I''m sure I will get over it.[:''(]

No need to apologise, (because you don''t really mean it).

At least we''ve got the ''Gunnster'' who''s a very nice man....and is of good character (which is so very important for a nice family club).

Goodnight, and I hope the clap don''t bite!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Poor comeback.
I expected so much more.

(ok, actually I didn''t)
[/quote]

You''re also poor at coming....so my clapped out missus said....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Poor comeback.
I expected so much more.

(ok, actually I didn''t)
[/quote]

[/quote]

You 2 are funnier than tonights Shameless! Brilliant!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]If true i for one will be down the bookies to back the scum for promotion next season, Keane or Gunn to me the scum have it right.[/quote]

Why oh why are people making out this guy is a good manager, where is the proof? also, as a human being he is an utter a***hole

[/quote]

because he did achieve at Sunderland, what did you expect them to win the league, he is a winner, might be nasty but in my only dealing with Mr perfect Gunn i found him an axsehole, sorry to burst your bubble.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Nope, I gave it to your missus the other week. Hope you like it![/quote]

[/quote]Poor comeback.I expected so much more.(ok, actually I didn''t)[/quote]

[/quote]That''s a little better.You mean poor as in it takes me more than 2 minutes? Guilty as charged.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

because he did achieve at Sunderland, what did you expect them to win the league, he is a winner, might be nasty but in my only dealing with Mr perfect Gunn i found him an axsehole, sorry to burst your bubble.

[/quote]In my only dealing with him I found him a gent.Ever thought it might be you?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In my only dealing with him I found him a gent.
Ever thought it might be you?
[/quote]

haha!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In my only dealing with him I found him a gent.
Ever thought it might be you?
[/quote]

if raising 850 pounds in 1994 for his charity is wrong, then it must be me.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Herb"]

In my only dealing with him I found him a gent.Ever thought it might be you?[/quote]

if raising 850 pounds in 1994 for his charity is wrong, then it must be me.

[/quote]While that is admirable, I fail to see how it gives your character assasination any more credibility.

I''ll be interested to see how he treats some of Towns players. I''ve heard Counago can be a difficult so and so to handle and their youngsters are notorious for going out on the lash. Who can forget the little trip to Ireland that got quite a few of them in trouble some time back?It''s a bold appointment, no doubt. Will it work? We''ll wait and see.

Listen you were not there, i am not willing to tell the story but Gunns attitude stunk, losing four long term admirers, one being my 13 year old son who thought Gunny''s shxt did not stink, i see a side to the man that day that still makes me angry all these years later. Sorry if this does not fit in your cosy fairytale world.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bit like you really.  The World Association of Wrestling hasn''t made it much beyond Costessey and Great Yarmouth has it?

The minute you mention Pontins I think anyone is in trouble.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Listen you were not there, i am not willing to tell the story but Gunns attitude stunk, losing four long term admirers, one being my 13 year old son who thought Gunny''s shxt did not stink, i see a side to the man that day that still makes me angry all these years later. Sorry if this does not fit in your cosy fairytale world.[/quote]I kinda figured you weren''t willing to tell the story. Which begs the question why mention it at all? But even if you did tell us what made you so angry (a strange emotion to feel years after such an event, it has to be said) it would still be hearsay. Your version of events rather than an impartial account of what actually happened.So best not mention it at all eh?Oooops.

Wrestling is done a regions ours is east anglia, we have been running for 15 years, must be doing something right, norwich SOLD OUT, 12th, Lowestoft 550 fans 18th, over 3000 fans watched 8 of our shows easter week, we do all the backroom area for TNA when on tour, plus we help in movies, just finished one, plus we are working on a documentary for sky, oh and two of our guys have trials in the USA this year. Our academy is the dearest but best attended in the uk, we have held training in Norway, France and Portugal, we are doing ok old son, upset you with your hero Gunn did i.

Well whatever the opinions on his record etc, this appointment just goes to show the absolute gulf between Norwich and Ipswich now financially.  Regardless of what people think, he will be on top money and would not come without a significant war chest to spend, and the scum were not that far off the play offs this season as it was.  Compare that to three seasons of nobody managers and beg, borrow and stealing of third rate reserves just to field a team.

[quote user="Pastry"]Well whatever the opinions on his record etc, this appointment just goes to show the absolute gulf between Norwich and Ipswich now financially.  Regardless of what people think, he will be on top money and would not come without a significant war chest to spend, and the scum were not that far off the play offs this season as it was.  Compare that to three seasons of nobody managers and beg, borrow and stealing of third rate reserves just to field a team.

[/quote]Sadly completely right [Y]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="ricky knight"]Listen you were not there, i am not willing to tell the story but Gunns attitude stunk, losing four long term admirers, one being my 13 year old son who thought Gunny''s shxt did not stink, i see a side to the man that day that still makes me angry all these years later. Sorry if this does not fit in your cosy fairytale world.[/quote]

I kinda figured you weren''t willing to tell the story. Which begs the question why mention it at all?
But even if you did tell us what made you so angry (a strange emotion to feel years after such an event, it has to be said) it would still be hearsay. Your version of events rather than an impartial account of what actually happened.

So best not mention it at all eh?

Oooops.

[/quote]

Because everyone was suggesting Keane was an axsehole, i was balancing it by saying, in my experience Gunn is not the nice guy everyone sees, quite relevant and on topic imo

I''m sure someone will pop up with a "Couldn''t this have gone in one of the threads already open?" type comment, most likely CA. But anyway, interesting reading all the comments. Many of them seem to want Curbishley. Surely he''s holding out for something a bit more Premiership, I''d imagine.

I don''t think CA likes me.  But I

I probably should be fearful of the delightfully avatar City Angel but actually I am not.

Lots of places not all sweetness and light, apparently.