Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Roy Keane New Scum Boss

[quote user="sticky"]

Football has a habit of biting you in the bum!!!!

We are only 1 win from getting out of the bottom 3( lucky that there are 3 other very bad teams in the champ)!

Maybe you should bite your quibbling lips until March/April when we will really know if we are in the brown stuff. Maybe Nodge will suffer from an injury crisis and plumet due to your smallish squad?????

I think Roy will turn it around sooner rather than later!

I''ll keep this thread for later.

[/quote]

Being objective Roy as you call him isn’t realistically going to be given the chance to turn it round in the long run is he, thirteen games without a win doesn’t really leave much scope does it?  

One win from safety, rest assured such things have a certain resonance around these parts and rest assured it can seem like climbing Mount Everest when things are going against you, a bad dose of Rodent or Keanitis around the place does this.

Be this the winter of your discontent Binner?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I am gutted tbh. The guy is a born winner. I for one would have him over our manager.

MOre ambition has been shown in Ipswich today than we have shown in the last 12 years. Its depressing. Why do we go through managerial selection processes and they can just appoint a guy like Keane?

Yes he had money at the mackems, he will have that at the sc*m too. The only way is up for them im afraid to say.

On sunday they sang "we''ll never play you again." Im starting to believe it now.

[/quote]How times change ehh?

Just been looking through some old posts and the amount of people saying they wanted Hoolahan to levae after he came on as sub against Wycombe and didnt look to interested and plenty of people saying snap Swanseas hand of if the offer 500k and lots of peole saying sell Hoolahan and play mcveigh lolhttp://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1819390/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Askounin"]Just been looking through some old posts and the amount of people saying they wanted Hoolahan to levae after he came on as sub against Wycombe and didnt look to interested and plenty of people saying snap Swanseas hand of if the offer 500k and lots of peole saying sell Hoolahan and play mcveigh lol
http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1819390/ShowPost.aspx
[/quote]Some of these people need naming and shaming, posting the comments after Hoolahan had a bad day when he only played 20 minutes in a 5-2 win:

I like Outgunn-ed''s post "Don''t rate him, never did. Hoolihan = No pace, no end product." - glad you are not a scout for Norwich

Although I also wonder if Matt Crowhurst still "hope he never gets near the first team again" - yes we really don''t want his 13 goals!

Or now you''re gotta believe us..... comment that "The sooner we sell that over rated little prat the better" - you would have sold him for the £500k reported in the thread, and people complain about the club''s poor business sense.

And then there is Smudger with his opinion "McVeigh and Spillane both showed the pathetic Hoolahan and Doherty that they have no future in a yellow shirt" - haven''t Hollahan and Doherty been out best midfielder and defender so far this season?

As I mentioned above.  These are posted after a 20 minute performance!!!

[quote user="sticky"]

Football has a habit of biting you in the bum!!!!

We are only 1 win from getting out of the bottom 3( lucky that there are 3 other very bad teams in the champ)!

Maybe you should bite your quibbling lips until March/April when we will really know if we are in the brown stuff. Maybe Nodge will suffer from an injury crisis and plumet due to your smallish squad?????

I think Roy will turn it around sooner rather than later!

I''ll keep this thread for later.

[/quote]

And?  [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ricky knight"]If true i for one will be down the bookies to back the scum for promotion next season, Keane or Gunn to me the scum have it right.[/quote]

Nay, ricky - Keane will exhaust the ''mystery mans'' funds, get sacked half way through next season and Ipshat will more likely join us in Division Three the following term. And of course by then the new pride of East Anglia derby will be contested by Peterborough versus Milton Keynes. [:@][:$][/quote]

Okay, even I get some things wrong, but Uncle Fester was still manager when I stated the above.

''Have they really employed the same man who spent 15 million on a keeper and signed Etuhu?  Had Keane of stayed at Sunderland they''d have been down half way through this season.

Their pockets''ll really need to be deep and by all accounts they''re not. What a recipe for disaster. Good. ''

These were the words of  Shyster about 8 months ago. Fair play mate.