Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Norwich v Watford

We could do with Reading winning today too. This would consolidate their playoff place so hopefully they would be thinking towards the playoffs by the time we play them. They play us midweek then Birmingham on the weekend, a week later and they will be lining up for a playoff match. I can''t see them putting their best team out against us on the midweek if they are already qualified for the playoffs.

Com''on Sheff Utd bring on Lupoli and knock Forest off their perch

Yeh and Gunn needs to do some substitutionsCarney - Croftand if Lee keeps fouling bring on McDonald

And Sheff Utd need to do thier job !!!

[quote user="braintree canary"]matthew gill has just scored for exeter.  Something fishy about him![/quote]  [:D]

Watford''s Doyley has a lot on his plate at the moment.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh but surely Saints are going to lose 10 pts for going into Admin !?!?![/quote]I wouldn''t put money on it. The legalities of the holding company and not the club going under may cloud things. Personally I think the powers that be at the Football league might bottle it.

Can''t count on Saints admin. They''re playing silly buggers with umbrella companies etc'' Surely none of us want a W''ham / Sheff Utd off season situation?

Current league table as it stands right now: 

Norwich 4346-9521-0 v Watford
Barnsley 4246-15400-3 v Swansea
Nottm Forest 4346-18450-0 v Sheff Utd
Southampton 4344-19431-0 v Crystal Palace
Charlton 4234-23440-0 v Coventry

Looks alot better than it did on saturday night but we could really do with that Sheffield goal, come on United!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh but surely Saints are going to lose 10 pts for going into Admin !?!?!
[/quote]

Until there''s a decision we can''t count on that so, as I said, at the moment they are still fighting for survival.

Yeh but its just a blag !!!If the powers that be bottle it then its going to be an outrage, especially to whichever club goes down to save Saints IF Saints managed to stay upI live near Southampton, so if its us Id be looking to claim some scalps !!!!!

No way will the saints be docked points, it will never happen, hold on today and 4 more points should see us safe. I think that barnsley may not win again this season and Forest Saints on the last day is great for us