Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Norwich v Watford

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

[quote user="SPat"]What is with us and the f*cking officials, grrrrrrrrr[/quote]

Why what happened?

[/quote]ball comes off Watford player, Lee gets called offside. Anyway...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees [:D]

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

[quote user="SPat"]What is with us and the f*cking officials, grrrrrrrrr
[/quote]

Why what happened?

[/quote]

I assume he means Lee scoring when ''offside'' even though he was played in by a Watford player

Southampton having won MAY not be such a bad thing, if it means they are still in with a chance of staying up when they play Forest on the last day.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]"Hallooo, I think we still hev a chance ov the play-orffs, Neil"[/quote]Lollers.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Southampton having won MAY not be such a bad thing, if it means they are still in with a chance of staying up when they play Forest on the last day.[/quote]

Yep very good point. We would be nicely placed if three points ahead of Soton on the last day![:D]

Do they only let Inbreds call or something ???

Already the one guy who had his radio up to high and the guy atm who didnt even know the Saints score.Legends the lot of them !!!

[quote user="yellow hammer"]"Hallooo, I think we still hev a chance ov the play-orffs, Neil"[/quote]

Barry''s major input today was, " Wot arawl those people that corl in moanin'' about Neil."

It''s hard to listen to anything he has to say without thinking about the boys in yellow lying on the ground in the middle of the training ground catching a few rays.  

Sorry I know the game is over but I''ve only just got home so forgive me for saying

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss [:D][:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sorry I know the game is over but I''ve only just got home so forgive me for saying

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss [:D][:D]

[/quote]606 on Radio 5 live. When a day when there has been no Premiership action, and important games are taking place in other leagues the first thing they do is start talking about Robhinio - typical. Grrrrr.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]also Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  come on you yellows!!!!!!!!!!!!