Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

So what did Alan say to Franck?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]The Cantona incident was hilarious! Especially as the thug supporter claimed he only said "Unlucky Mr Cantona, looks like an early shower for you"!![/quote]

the cantona incident  was hilarious because once matthew  symmonds had gathered himself after the initial kung fu kick he started trading punches with cantona and that takes a bit of bottle on national tv  when face to face with a living legend..he may have been an odious little cockney loud mouth but i always  kind of admired him for fighting back like that  [:D]

[quote user="Jez"]How can you guys condone this sort of behaviour at our club?  Isn''t telling someone to "**** off" a bookable offense regardless of whether "to france" is added?  We don''t need players getting sent off because they don''t like the players they''re up against.  The elbow was stupid enough.I don''t know how they do things at Palace and Ipswich, but Norwich should never condone cheats.[/quote]Agree...... ishIts not racism. Slagging off the French is a national sport

[quote user="pennywise "]

the cantona incident  was hilarious because once matthew  symmonds had gathered himself after the initial kung fu kick he started trading punches with cantona and that takes a bit of bottle on national tv  when face to face with a living legend..he may have been an odious little cockney loud mouth but i always  kind of admired him for fighting back like that  [:D]

[/quote]And you''d have just stood there and taken it? He did what anyone would do, amazed he didn''t get compensation for disproportional response

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Jez"]How can you guys condone this sort of behaviour at our club?  Isn''t telling someone to "**** off" a bookable offense regardless of whether "to france" is added?  We don''t need players getting sent off because they don''t like the players they''re up against.  The elbow was stupid enough.I don''t know how they do things at Palace and Ipswich, but Norwich should never condone cheats.[/quote]Agree...... ishIts not racism. Slagging off the French is a international sport[/quote][;)]

This is what was said after Lee''s challenge.

Franck:  Oh mon dieu, vous baffoon, vous eet me dans le epi!

Alan: Ah to be sure! Yer a real jesse an there''s no denying it! Top of the morning to ya!

Franck: Sacre bleu! Referee, Are vous not going to show eem une carte rouge?

Alan: Ah feck off back to France, to be sure! b''Jesus!

Franck: ça alors! Zat is racist, zat is racist. Referee ee saaaid sermthing racist a moi!

Larsson: Aweenda shmure da froog''s legs. Chopee Chopee Chopee. Zis iz ze sveedish chef, Bork Bork Bork!

Alan: Ah ta hell with tha lot of ya, oim off!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Yes, I thought he was calling him racist! I bet Lee called him a French ****!! I know racism can''t be condoned, but, I would like to see us being a little less nicey nice!

[/quote]

It doesn''t count as racisim as he was only French!

Says it all really.[URL=http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frenchgoogleresults.jpg][IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8505/frenchgoogleresults.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

And you''d have just stood there and taken it? He did what anyone would do, amazed he didn''t get compensation for disproportional response
[/quote]

everyone likes to think they`ll give as good as they get but it must have been a bit of a shock ? to suddenly find yourself toe to toe with the most famous footballer of his generation  whilst on the telly [:D]

[quote user="Duffman"]Says it all really.

[URL=http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frenchgoogleresults.jpg][IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8505/frenchgoogleresults.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/quote]

So true Cool [H]