Sign in to follow this  
canaries

easy to please?

3 wins from the last 4 games is good by anyone''s standards in this division. Even Wolves have had a string of bum results. The thing is, we don''t know if this is a blip or if it is genuinly some good coming of Gunn''s reign as manager. Only time will tell. I don''t think that we should be so dissmissive of getting 9 points from the last 12 available. I guess all we can do is wait.

i should imagine it has alot to do with gunn ,he brought back a defender we should have never got rid of, and played strikers who know how to score goals .

thus increasing chances of winning games .!!

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="canaries"]

i was at carrow road saturday, and the smiles on the faces at the end, was like we had just won the championship, i realise any win now would make poeple happy.  the sun is out the sky is blue but there is a chance of a storm at the beginning of may. [li]

[/quote]

I did it successfully yesterday and I''ll do it again today.

J''Accuse... Binner!

Reasoning - Number of posts x Pure negativity in every one x total lack of perspective for current feeling = Binner.

Please see current thread: "Does anyone think we won''t stay up" (sic).

TWTD are doing a job on us at the moment IMO.

[/quote]

Totally agree - plus there''s the muppet from Plymouth Argyle who seems to have taken up residency here too!

What amazes me is the ease with which Wiz is duped by a blatant binner, when he is so astute at spotting all those lies from the Board.I really do wonder how this can occur ........

[quote user="ron obvious"]
What amazes me is the ease with which Wiz is duped by a blatant binner, when he is so astute at spotting all those lies from the Board.

I really do wonder how this can occur ........

[/quote]

It''s the Suffolk air[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

What amazes me is the ease with which Wiz is duped by a blatant binner, when he is so astute at spotting all those lies from the Board.

[/quote]

It''s the Suffolk air[:D]

[/quote]

Just wait until he sees Chris'' next thread " curton is krap i kant unnerstand why you kant sea that"[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

I really do wonder how this can occur ........[/quote]

It''s the Suffolk air[:D][/quote]Just wait until he sees Chris'' next thread " curton is krap i kant unnerstand why you kant sea that"[:D][/quote]Even wiz shud c thru dat shudnt he? [;)]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]why are you being so negative, it wasn''t just one win, it was three out of four which is very good considering our form this season, and it got us out of the relegation zone, its up to us now to stay out, we don''t need to rely on other clubs, just be happy
[/quote]

theres only 1 ginger pele!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]why are you being so negative, it wasn''t just one win, it was three out of four which is very good considering our form this season, and it got us out of the relegation zone, its up to us now to stay out, we don''t need to rely on other clubs, just be happy
[/quote]

theres only 1 ginger pele!

I also think "canaries" is a toilet attendant at Portaloo Road. He should be given extra latrine duties as a punishment for being a troll on this board. The highly original name gives it away. Has anybody infiltrated TWATTED lately? Perhaps it''s time to have some fun with those Ip.shite baboons.

Er Norwich won and gave themselves a fighting chance of avoiding the drop so why shouldn''t fans be happy?

As for easy to please - Although I''ll be happy if we stay up obviously, their is still the issue of an over the hill, bad decision making board still at the helm which I feel has to be resolved to enable the club to push on!

For the first time in a along while, relegation is now in the hands of Norwich. Other clubs have games in hand but unless Southampton win their game in hand 8-0 (or 9-1 etc) being above the drop zone is entirely Norwich''s own doing. Only a few weeks ago we were 2nd from bottom and 4 points (I think) adrift. Now, even if all games in hand were played, we''re still above the drop zone. That isn''t luck. Something''s come good.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="canaries"]most city fans our happy with failure wizard.[/quote]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]Sorry, but after Blackpool we looked like we were definately going down.Now we''ve picked up 3 wins out of 4, and have a fighting chance.Whether we should be in this position right now and whether its the boards fault is irrelevant at this moment in time, whats more important is doing everything possible to remain in this division, then we can have a good old moan about Delia.So, i apologise for being more optimistic, a bit more happier and having a bit more faith in our players, but thats what 9 points out of 12 does to me.[/quote]

I fear after the Birmingham game, the recent enthusiasim will soon evaporate on here hogesar.

Game''s in hand and our awfrul run in seals it for me I''m afraid.[:(]

[/quote]I don''t think any of the teams around has an ''easy'' run in. In fact, there''s no such thing in this league, in my opinion.The thing with Norwich is, as i''m sure you know Wiz, is that our results are completely unpredictable.We never know which Norwich are going to turn up. I don''t even need to look a month back, heck look at Blackpool away and then Cardiff at home!Maybe in all reality we shouldn''t get anything at Birmingham, but in all reality we shouldn''t have beaten Wolves 5-2...but we still did [:D]Keep the faith Wiz, you know you can [;)]

[quote user="canaries"]most city fans our happy with failure wizard.[/quote]dont be so stupid...no football fan is happy with failure...we are just happy to see our team win,be out of the relegation zone and have given ourselves a fighting chance to stay in the championship...i along with 25,000+ dont want another season like this one im sure...so how can you say WE ARE HAPPY WITH FAILURE??? STUPIDITY....t doesnt change the fact we need new investment/board and someone in charge with a new direction for the club...if not we will struggle again next season and none of us want thatt

[/quote]

I must have had a floppy wand day Ron.[;)]