Sign in to follow this  
canaries

easy to please?

i was at carrow road saturday, and the smiles on the faces at the end, was like we had just won the championship, i realise any win now would make poeple happy.  the sun is out the sky is blue but there is a chance of a storm at the beginning of may. [li]

why are you being so negative, it wasn''t just one win, it was three out of four which is very good considering our form this season, and it got us out of the relegation zone, its up to us now to stay out, we don''t need to rely on other clubs, just be happy

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]why are you being so negative, it wasn''t just one win, it was three out of four which is very good considering our form this season, and it got us out of the relegation zone, its up to us now to stay out, we don''t need to rely on other clubs, just be happy[/quote]Very true, but to be honest I am not going to be positive nor negative until the league tells us that it is mathmatically impossible for us to be relegated.  We have a very tough run of games until the end of the season, a run that I can see us get many points from..but being positive/negative will make things for me personally hard to cope with. We need to take each game as it comes, starting with Brum.  I, like many of my mates, would love a point away at brum but I think we now have the mentality to go for the win. 

I think that one of our hardest games left will be against charlton on the last day.  They will be down by then and will have nothing to play for...I''ve seen many teams before drop points to teams that are already relegated!

[quote user="canaries"]

i was at carrow road saturday, and the smiles on the faces at the end, was like we had just won the championship, i realise any win now would make poeple happy.  the sun is out the sky is blue but there is a chance of a storm at the beginning of may. [li]

[/quote]

I did it successfully yesterday and I''ll do it again today.

J''Accuse... Binner!

Reasoning - Number of posts x Pure negativity in every one x total lack of perspective for current feeling = Binner.

Please see current thread: "Does anyone think we won''t stay up" (sic).

TWTD are doing a job on us at the moment IMO.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="canaries"]most city fans our happy with failure wizard.[/quote]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]Sorry, but after Blackpool we looked like we were definately going down.Now we''ve picked up 3 wins out of 4, and have a fighting chance.Whether we should be in this position right now and whether its the boards fault is irrelevant at this moment in time, whats more important is doing everything possible to remain in this division, then we can have a good old moan about Delia.So, i apologise for being more optimistic, a bit more happier and having a bit more faith in our players, but thats what 9 points out of 12 does to me.

[quote user="singing canary"]i know barnsley have games in hand , but my god i wouldnt want thier run in .[/quote]playing palace, wolves, reading, swansea and sheff utd, yep thats pretty tough.

well im 37 and this is the worst season i have ever seen at carrow road , considering i have spent all my life in norwich and go to the games against arsenal(bryan took on arsenal)!!! everton , liverpool , man united and beat them

i think alot of fans are not happy , we dont even have a settled team to build on .

i think how this club has been run over the last 12 years is terrible,

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]

Sorry, but after Blackpool we looked like we were definately going down.
Now we''ve picked up 3 wins out of 4, and have a fighting chance.
Whether we should be in this position right now and whether its the boards fault is irrelevant at this moment in time, whats more important is doing everything possible to remain in this division, then we can have a good old moan about Delia.
So, i apologise for being more optimistic, a bit more happier and having a bit more faith in our players, but thats what 9 points out of 12 does to me.
[/quote]

I fear after the Birmingham game, the recent enthusiasim will soon evaporate on here hogesar.

Game''s in hand and our awfrul run in seals it for me I''m afraid.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]

Whether we should be in this position right now and whether its the boards fault is irrelevant at this moment in time, whats more important is doing everything possible to remain in this division, then we can have a good old moan about Delia.
So, i apologise for being more optimistic, a bit more happier and having a bit more faith in our players, but thats what 9 points out of 12 does to me.
[/quote]

I fear after the Birmingham game, the recent enthusiasim will soon evaporate on here hogesar.

[/quote]

I think we have a chance of getting a point at Brum. If the unthinkable happened and we won it could have the unfortunate effect of the team thinking they''d already done it and easing off. The good thing is that we go into the next game with no real pressure because everyone is expecting a defeat, whilst they have the anxiety of a promotion push that might be faltering slightly.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we have a chance of getting a point at Brum. If the unthinkable happened and we won it could have the unfortunate effect of the team thinking they''d already done it and easing off. The good thing is that we go into the next game with no real pressure because everyone is expecting a defeat, whilst they have the anxiety of a promotion push that might be faltering slightly.

[/quote]

Whatever illegal substance you''re on 02, can I have some please?[:S]

ARE happy ![:D]

Whoever you ARE please try and get at least something right. Or is it the Ipswich way of spelling?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Whoever you ARE please try and get at least something right. Or is it the Ipswich way of spelling?

[/quote]

Is he a binner then Butler?

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]Sorry, but after Blackpool we looked like we were definately going down.Now we''ve picked up 3 wins out of 4, and have a fighting chance.Whether we should be in this position right now and whether its the boards fault is irrelevant at this moment in time, whats more important is doing everything possible to remain in this division, then we can have a good old moan about Delia.So, i apologise for being more optimistic, a bit more happier and having a bit more faith in our players, but thats what 9 points out of 12 does to me.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There might''ve been a chance of garnering a point at Birmingham if the whole squad were running the dunes from Hemsby to Winterton today and similar training everyday leading up to  the match, but alas, nay, Uncle Fester''s decided to give the team a "well-earned rest".  [:$]Birmingham staff reported for duty and a heavy training schedule early this morning -- I guess they''re more serious about going up than we are in avoiding relegation.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you look at all his posts WIZ he makes you look like Mr Enthusiasm[:D]

Very like our old friend chris, same No punctation, Crap spelling etc etc.

Can''t believe a true City fan could be that negative ALL the time. Oh hold on it''s not another Smudger guise is it?

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sadly true canaries.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There might''ve been a chance of garnering a point at Birmingham if the whole squad were running the dunes from Hemsby to Winterton today and similar training everyday leading up to  the match, but alas, nay, Uncle Fester''s decided to give the team a "well-earned rest".  [:$]

Birmingham staff reported for duty and a heavy training schedule early this morning -- I guess they''re more serious about going up than we are in avoiding relegation.
[/quote]

Trips to the seaside Shyster how dare you.

Mousehold was good enough for Ron''s lads should be more than good enough for this lot!!

We seem to play better against the top teams : cardiff home, wolves home, brum home, wolves away, cardiff away and scum home. I see no reason whatsoever why we cant get something from Brum.

Like Cardiff, Birmingham are pushing for promotion and will likely underestimate us. We''ve already taken a point from our previous meeting with them and I believe we can pinch another one from them at the very least. Recently some of the top sides have hit a patchy run of form and to be honest I don''t think we could pick a better time in the season to face Birmingham. With 3 wins and only 2 goals conceded in four games it is important we make the most of this spell while we can. Gunn will be particularly up for this one because of his connection to Alex McLeish.

It will be difficult, but then so is every game in this division. A loss wouldn''t be too catastrophic so long as other results were kind to us.

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

Hello Chris, shouldn''t you be happier than this? After all, you got a cracking result against Reading at the weekend!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Of course he is wiz. Here''s Chris in an earlier life before Pete banned him!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1488177/ShowPost.aspx