Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

***Match thread***Vs CARDIFF

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Liverpool 2 - 0 Real. Gerrard penalty.[/quote]THEY PLAY AWESOME IN EUROPE...need to take that to the prem make it a bit more interesting

Probably shouldn''t say this but i think we have the odd goal in us tonight. Mooney and Gow starting to get involved. They don''t sound like they are causing us too many problems at the back either. Come on lads!

good review on sky sports, we sound OK. I am not sure what to watch, cricket, Euro footy or skysports news, it''s all too much. I tried to forget we were playing but it is not easy!

[quote user="Marty"]good review on sky sports, we sound OK. I am not sure what to watch, cricket, Euro footy or skysports news, it''s all too much. I tried to forget we were playing but it is not easy![/quote]like i said need morw tv,s...lol..come on city...england(cricket) liverpool...chelsea...and all around us to lose...come on CITY

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I couldn''t get back to the game tonight and am out of R Norfolk range, this is torture. How are we sounding, anyone?[/quote]do u have sky??? channel 0117   bbc  radio wales [Y]

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]city-till-i-die - Cheers mate that is great! :D[/quote]no probs[Y]  someone posted it up for me to see so just sharing [Y]