Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

***Match thread***Vs CARDIFF

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="paul moy"]We''re staying UPPPPPPPP  !!!!![/quote]

Not sure about that, but I predict there will be something up in the DDD household tonight.

[/quote]

ha ha - just a malt whisky for me ! Listened to Radio wales, excellent, thanks to CTID snd NB&S. Good night !

[/quote]WELCOME [Y]...and good night

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Herman "]No optimism left after Saturday HPP,so away win i''m afraid.[/quote]

Glad to be proven wrong.Well done to the boys!!!!!Just make sure of another 3 points on sat!

(Unlucky to England cricket team)

[/quote]snap..i said 3:1 4:1 loss...i will gladly now eat my words....yum yum...OTBC[/quote]

Ha ha!! [:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]norwich goals on soon i think   sky sports   405[/quote]

sky sports news will give goals first or other channel ?/I have full sky pack pls tell me which chanel is that 405

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]mooney  oh cardiff keeper oops(thnx)  cody very cool finish...good goals[/quote]

Just saw them. MacDonald looked the real deal and was clearly so ecstatci to have scored.  From what I heard on Radio Wales (Iwan in the commentary team) Norwich full deserved to win and sounded as thouigh finally they had found an effective attacking force. Saturday here we come..........

Over 10,000 hits on this thread. That level of interest in a very poor season shows why there are over 17,000 season ticket renewals so far.

[quote user="shyster"]Prolongs the agony. [:''(] But at least Cody will be there for the Third Division next season.
[/quote]

you sir, are an idiot

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Over 10,000 hits on this thread. That level of interest in a very poor season shows why there are over 17,000 season ticket renewals so far.[/quote]Nah, it was just me hitting refresh 10000 times! I''m in Austria on a mobile modem connection so can''t get much more than a text update!!OTBC.

Massive result, and two massives goals. And ironically, two massive strikers!Roll on saturday!

[quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="shyster"]Prolongs the agony. [:''(] But at least Cody will be there for the Third Division next season.[/quote]

you sir, are an idiot

[/quote]

Well, unless another club signs up young Cody, I fail to see why you think me an idiot.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]can anyone put the goals on youtube as out here we never see them ..please ?[/quote]hi dont know how to upload..but try this site..www.football.virginmedia.com   goals on the next day usually[Y]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="NIN"]

[quote user="shyster"]Prolongs the agony. [:''(] But at least Cody will be there for the Third Division next season.
[/quote]

you sir, are an idiot

[/quote]

Well, unless another club signs up young Cody, I fail to see why you think me an idiot.
[/quote]

Not saying you are an idiot but there are eight matches left and i wouldn''t say we are out of touch. Do you give up on everything this easily?  

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="NIN"]

[/quote]you sir, are an idiot[/quote]Well, unless another club signs up young Cody, I fail to see why you think me an idiot.
[/quote]Not saying you are an idiot but there are eight matches left and i wouldn''t say we are out of touch. Do you give up on everything this easily?  [/quote]Like so many of them on here, Shyster was running up the white flag with a quarter of the season left Maccy P.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="NIN"]

[/quote]you sir, are an idiot[/quote]Well, unless another club signs up young Cody, I fail to see why you think me an idiot.
[/quote]Not saying you are an idiot but there are eight matches left and i wouldn''t say we are out of touch. Do you give up on everything this easily?  [/quote]Like so many of them on here, Shyster was running up the white flag with a quarter of the season left Maccy P.

[/quote]

Yeah, quite unreal. [:D] Of course it isn''t looking good but to just totally give up ... well