Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Delia on the chmapionship

4 games unbeaten before the game, management "dream team" in place.. Fans back onside and on song... and Delais smiley face appears on our Tv...

coincidence?

now we have lost the game i expect she, and the rest of the board, will return to under the rock and leave Gunny to muddle through.

jas :)

I don''t know what you''re trying to say Jas but Delia goes to all the games. You see her on TV when the TV companies choose to show her.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t know what you''re trying to say Jas but Delia goes to all the games. You see her on TV when the TV companies choose to show her.

[/quote]

I think you know the point im trying to make NN.... all was well in good ship Carrow.... where was she when Roeder was here and the public wanted answers?

i''m sure the TV companies wanted to speak to her then too.

Yeh, I was in the Gunn Club and I saw her giving the TV director a brown paper bag stuffed with cash saying ''put me on this week''. Incidently the bag had ''Money to repay the bank loans'' written on it and I saw her cross it out and write ''Delia''s Petty Cash'' on it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]Is there any need for the name calling? Like her or not, Delia has put more of her time, money and effort into Norwich City than you ever will. A truly pathetic post.

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]

Is there any need for the name calling? Like her or not, Delia has put more of her time, money and effort into Norwich City than you ever will.

A truly pathetic post.
[/quote]

that sort of comment realy irks me! she has only put more "money" (and thats open to debate depending who you speak to) into the club as she is wealthy.. if we were all millionaires we''d match, or better, her investment would we not?

a weak argument imo....

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]

Is there any need for the name calling? Like her or not, Delia has put more of her time, money and effort into Norwich City than you ever will.

A truly pathetic post.
[/quote]

Yes, she''s an old trout.............and I''ll keep saying so.

I seriously doubt that.[:|]

It will be interesting to see whether or not she shows her face if we get relegated but I think we all know the answer to that one.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I think you know the point im trying to make NN.... all was well in good ship Carrow.... where was she when Roeder was here and the public wanted answers?

[/quote]

The point I will make Jas is that I have never known this board to hide however bad things get. They are braver than many of the keyboard warriors on here for sure[:O] Like I said, Delia goes to nearly all the games and the TV companies choose whether to show her or not.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The point I will make Jas is that I have never known this board to hide however bad things get. They are braver than many of the keyboard warriors on here for sure[:O] Like I said, Delia goes to nearly all the games and the TV companies choose whether to show her or not.

[/quote]

lol! we will have to agree to disagree on this one i think mate.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol! we will have to agree to disagree on this one i think mate.

[/quote]

I reckon Jas [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]Is there any need for the name calling? Like her or not, Delia has put more of her time, money and effort into Norwich City than you ever will. A truly pathetic post.[/quote]

that sort of comment realy irks me! she has only put more "money" (and thats open to debate depending who you speak to) into the club as she is wealthy.. if we were all millionaires we''d match, or better, her investment would we not?

a weak argument imo....

[/quote]I''m not going to argue with that because you''re

probably right - I''m no Delia fan and agree with the majority that the board

has made some truly terrible mistakes and it''s time for a change - my point was

that calling her an "old trout" is unnecessary and the sort of immature

sentiment that’s giving this forum and it’s posters a bad name.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that you Nutty?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]

like certain posters on here only crawl out of the sewers when we lose ? [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Only crawls out from under her stone if the goings good, now watch the old trout disapear again![/quote]

[/quote]

Like who?..............win draw or lose I''m always here, so lets have names.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they?  The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

4 games unbeaten before the game, management "dream team" in place.. Fans back onside and on song... and Delais smiley face appears on our Tv...

coincidence?

now we have lost the game i expect she, and the rest of the board, will return to under the rock and leave Gunny to muddle through.

[/quote]She was on the pitch at half-time yesterday receiving a cheque from the N&P... not exactly hiding under a rock.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

coincidence?

[/quote]She was on the pitch at half-time yesterday receiving a cheque from the N&P... not exactly hiding under a rock.[/quote]Funnily enough up until yesterday our fortunes were turning

As you push towards 9000 posts I would have to say that old trout has you "hooked".

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that you Nutty?

[/quote]

Yes but Queen Delia is only out because her Scape goat and sidekicks are on tune at the moment,

Sacking Roeder and putting Gunn in  is no more than  A DIVERSARY TACTICS,

Its just like watching you flounder.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

Its just like watching you flounder.

[/quote]

More like listening to a bottom feeding carp.

[quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they? 

The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''

Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust.
[/quote]

Are you seriously telling me Delia didn''t go to nearly all the games during that time? I''ll say again that I don''t believe our board hide even when the fans are angry. In fact I challenge  you to name another club where the board publicly show their face when things are going so badly. Why make stuff up that blatantly isn''t true. Surely you have enough scope to criticise without doing so.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they? 

The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''

Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust.
[/quote]

Are you seriously telling me Delia didn''t go to nearly all the games during that time? I''ll say again that I don''t believe our board hide even when the fans are angry. In fact I challenge  you to name another club where the board publicly show their face when things are going so badly. Why make stuff up that blatantly isn''t true. Surely you have enough scope to criticise without doing so.

[/quote]

No, they don''t hide....They''re just selective concerning their appearances....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, they don''t hide....They''re just selective concerning their appearances....

[/quote]

Not as selective as many of their critics though.......

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not as selective as many of their critics though.......

[/quote]

So, they have ''many'' critics?.....And here''s me thinking it was just a scabby handful of a moronic mindless minority?[:|]

It wouldn''t matter if Delia kicked you up your jacksie, thrust her knee hard into your gonads - and then poured chicken gravy over your bonce......You''d still worship the ground she and the board hover on.

But, that''s why you will always will be (to me) - an adulating fawning and firmly fixated board apologist....But then again, I''m only the only one on this forum that thinks so.....aren''t I?.... 

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

Like who?..............win draw or lose I''m always here, so lets have names.

[/quote]That''s right Wiz. Win Lose or Draw you are on here, finding something to moan about. A little positivity occasionally wouldn''t go amiss.