Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Delia on the chmapionship

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

So, they have ''many'' critics?.....And here''s me thinking it was just a scabby handful of a moronic mindless minority?[:|]

It wouldn''t matter if Delia kicked you up your jacksie, thrust her knee hard into your gonads - and then poured chicken gravy over your bonce......You''d still worship the ground she and the board hover on.

But, that''s why you will always will be (to me) - an adulating fawning and firmly fixated board apologist....But then again, I''m only the only one on this forum that thinks so.....aren''t I?.... 

[/quote]

It wouldn''t matter would it mello.. because it would be a virtual kick and virtual knees don''t hurt.... that''s the way it always will be with you.. peeping out from behind your keyboard..  strong words from a weak position... keyboard kate serving his table with virtual gravy.. it was your table you served wasn''t it[:^)]

[:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

So, they have ''many'' critics?.....And here''s me thinking it was just a scabby handful of a moronic mindless minority?[:|]

It wouldn''t matter if Delia kicked you up your jacksie, thrust her knee hard into your gonads - and then poured chicken gravy over your bonce......You''d still worship the ground she and the board hover on.

But, that''s why you will always will be (to me) - an adulating fawning and firmly fixated board apologist....But then again, I''m only the only one on this forum that thinks so.....aren''t I?.... 

[/quote]Why do you post this tripe?I n all seriousness, I think you''re deranged. And no amount of "humorous" wordplay will change that.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t know what you''re trying to say Jas but Delia goes to all the games. You see her on TV when the TV companies choose to show her.

[/quote]

I think you know the point im trying to make NN.... all was well in good ship Carrow.... where was she when Roeder was here and the public wanted answers?

i''m sure the TV companies wanted to speak to her then too.

jas :)

[/quote]

The point I will make Jas is that I have never known this board to hide however bad things get. They are braver than many of the keyboard warriors on here for sure[:O] Like I said, Delia goes to nearly all the games and the TV companies choose whether to show her or not.

[/quote]Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they?  The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust. [/quote]

Are you seriously telling me Delia didn''t go to nearly all the games during that time? I''ll say again that I don''t believe our board hide even when the fans are angry. In fact I challenge  you to name another club where the board publicly show their face when things are going so badly. Why make stuff up that blatantly isn''t true. Surely you have enough scope to criticise without doing so.

[/quote]No you just made that up, I didn''t mention it.  Concerning Delias'' attendances, you went from saying she goes to every match to nearly every match.

[quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I don''t know what you''re trying to say Jas but Delia goes to all the games. You see her on TV when the TV companies choose to show her.

[/quote]

I think you know the point im trying to make NN.... all was well in good ship Carrow.... where was she when Roeder was here and the public wanted answers?

[/quote]

The point I will make Jas is that I have never known this board to hide however bad things get. They are braver than many of the keyboard warriors on here for sure[:O] Like I said, Delia goes to nearly all the games and the TV companies choose whether to show her or not.

[/quote]

Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they? 

The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''

Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust.
[/quote]

Are you seriously telling me Delia didn''t go to nearly all the games during that time? I''ll say again that I don''t believe our board hide even when the fans are angry. In fact I challenge  you to name another club where the board publicly show their face when things are going so badly. Why make stuff up that blatantly isn''t true. Surely you have enough scope to criticise without doing so.

[/quote]

No you just made that up, I didn''t mention it.  Concerning Delias'' attendances, you went from saying she goes to every match to nearly every match.
[/quote]

Well to be fair I don''t know what it is but, like Lily Kemp, she always seems to be there when I go. Which is what brought me into this thread in the first place with the point that you will only see her on TV when the camera is pointed at her. Did you see her at Donny last week?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

It wouldn''t matter would it mello.. because it would be a virtual kick and virtual knees don''t hurt.... that''s the way it always will be with you.. peeping out from behind your keyboard..  strong words from a weak position... keyboard kate serving his table with virtual gravy.. it was your table you served wasn''t it[:^)]

[:|]

[/quote]

No, it certainly wouldn''t matter Nutless.....I''m just a weak little keyboard kate.....[:''(]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Why do you post this tripe?

I n all seriousness, I think you''re deranged. And no amount of "humorous" wordplay will change that.
[/quote]

''Deranged'' it is then.....How acutely observant of you. ''Nob Ravenous.''  

I''ll therefore stay ''deranged'' - especially if it gets in your craw. Nob.[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Bolloocks,  So the Sky made her waddle out onto the pitch in a drunken rant did they?  The Media says, ''Delia get your backside in front of this microphone now!''  and she just says, ''yes boss, I''ma comin''Belive it or not she chooses when to do it,  and during the Roeder debacle she wasn''t seen for dust. [/quote]

[/quote]No you just made that up, I didn''t mention it.  Concerning Delias'' attendances, you went from saying she goes to every match to nearly every match. [/quote]

Well to be fair I don''t know what it is but, like Lily Kemp, she always seems to be there when I go. Which is what brought me into this thread in the first place with the point that you will only see her on TV when the camera is pointed at her. Did you see her at Donny last week?

[/quote]Yes right, I''ll clarify my opinion.  Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions to the media regarding football and cooking/food and sometimes she makes good points.  Whether the Media seeks her or the other way around is up for debate. Yes she''s seen at Carra Rud more often than not.  BUT as far as this club is concerned when Norwich City is doing OK or better she speaks, when the going gets tough IMO she gets her tin hat on and hides up.

[quote user="I cant smell anything"]
Yes right, I''ll clarify my opinion.  Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions to the media regarding football and cooking/food and sometimes she makes good points.  Whether the Media seeks her or the other way around is up for debate.
Yes she''s seen at Carra Rud more often than not.  BUT as far as this club is concerned when Norwich City is doing OK or better she speaks, when the going gets tough IMO she gets her tin hat on and hides up.
[/quote]

That''s kind of you to clarify you''re opinion but it''s now a different opinion to the one you held when you said I posted bolloocks! And Delia only talks cobblers so it''s nice to see you show her the respect that you don''t extend to your fellow posters. Maybe it''s a twinge of a forelock tug[:O]

Now whether Delia talks cobblers to the media or not is not the issue I joined this thread over. The issue was her appearance on TV and that I suggest is entirely down to the fact that the TV company did a feature about Norwich City and interviewed her. Other weeks they have not done a feature about Norwich City so she wasn''t on. This thread reminds me of Armchair Ambrose who came on here to complain about Delia being on TV when we played Chelsea away in the cup. He complained that she didn''t get herself on TV on the lower profile games. Yet Delia is always at the lower profile games. I have personally seen her at Stockport on a Tuesday night. So why do you think dear old Ambrose didn''t see her on his TV? Do you think it was because she put her tin hat on and hid up?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="I cant smell anything"]Yes right, I''ll clarify my opinion.  Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions to the media regarding football and cooking/food and sometimes she makes good points.  Whether the Media seeks her or the other way around is up for debate. Yes she''s seen at Carra Rud more often than not.  BUT as far as this club is concerned when Norwich City is doing OK or better she speaks, when the going gets tough IMO she gets her tin hat on and hides up.[/quote]

That''s kind of you to clarify you''re opinion but it''s now a different opinion to the one you held when you said I posted bolloocks! And Delia only talks cobblers so it''s nice to see you show her the respect that you don''t extend to your fellow posters. Maybe it''s a twinge of a forelock tug[:O]

Now whether Delia talks cobblers to the media or not is not the issue I joined this thread over. The issue was her appearance on TV and that I suggest is entirely down to the fact that the TV company did a feature about Norwich City and interviewed her. Other weeks they have not done a feature about Norwich City so she wasn''t on. This thread reminds me of Armchair Ambrose who came on here to complain about Delia being on TV when we played Chelsea away in the cup. He complained that she didn''t get herself on TV on the lower profile games. Yet Delia is always at the lower profile games. I have personally seen her at Stockport on a Tuesday night. So why do you think dear old Ambrose didn''t see her on his TV? Do you think it was because she put her tin hat on and hid up?

[/quote]Don''t twist my words, I said ''Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions''  nothing to do with respect,  she once reckoned, ''obesity could be “cured” if people “cut down sugar addiction''. I also said sometimes she makes good points.Yes I said bolloocks (I apologise if I sounded blunt)  TV companies choose whether to show Delia or not,  I''m of an opinion it''s the other way way round, whether she fancies it or not.  Ok the TV did a feature, I''m suggesting if we were still in the ''Roeder rut'' no way would she had put herself in the firing line.Look I''m not anti Delia per se or a ''board apologist, I just call it how I see it.  Two or three seasons back Delia sat at the back of the stand when we were away at Preston, we were crap and lost.  Several fans (without giving abuse)  told her we were crap and it wasn''t good enough.  Delia apologised on behalf of the team on about three occasions.  What I''m suggesting is really,  she''s just about ****ed off with the whole thing up to a point,  and doesn''t stick herself in the fireing line anymore,  unless she senses better vibes, hence the recent Media appearence.

[quote user="I cant smell anything"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="I cant smell anything"]
Yes right, I''ll clarify my opinion.  Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions to the media regarding football and cooking/food and sometimes she makes good points.  Whether the Media seeks her or the other way around is up for debate.
Yes she''s seen at Carra Rud more often than not.  BUT as far as this club is concerned when Norwich City is doing OK or better she speaks, when the going gets tough IMO she gets her tin hat on and hides up.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t twist my words, I said ''Delia at times talks cobblers on occasions''  nothing to do with respect,  she once reckoned, ''obesity could be “cured” if people “cut down sugar addiction''. I also said sometimes she makes good points.

Yes I said bolloocks (I apologise if I sounded blunt)  TV companies choose whether to show Delia or not,  I''m of an opinion it''s the other way way round, whether she fancies it or not.  Ok the TV did a feature, I''m suggesting if we were still in the ''Roeder rut'' no way would she had put herself in the firing line.

Look I''m not anti Delia per se or a ''board apologist, I just call it how I see it.  Two or three seasons back Delia sat at the back of the stand when we were away at Preston, we were crap and lost.  Several fans (without giving abuse)  told her we were crap and it wasn''t good enough.  Delia apologised on behalf of the team on about three occasions.  What I''m suggesting is really,  she''s just about ****ed off with the whole thing up to a point,  and doesn''t stick herself in the fireing line anymore,  unless she senses better vibes, hence the recent Media appearence.

[/quote]

She''s probably more jarred off than both of us put together. How would you feel if you invested money to buy players, found they weren''t good enough so invested more to get rid of them and then more to buy some more and then more to get rid of them and then....

I know it''s her choice to do that and like I have said often enough we don''t have to be grateful. I also know if she had more money we could buy better players and the risk wouldn''t be so great. She doesn''t have that sort of money but I don''t believe that''s a good enough reason to be ungrateful.

You proved my point by mentioning that day at Preston. But Armchair Ambrose wouldn''t have seen her would he? You and I did though. Just like all the other days. Think about this.. if Delia wanted media exposure the last place she would be likely to get it is in the back of the stand at Deepdale with the likes of you and me. WShe would be much more likely to be filmed in the directors box.

TV has a lot to answer for on this forum. I remember Armchair Ambrose doing his player ratings from the goal highlights on TV. We lost the game 2-0 and he gave The Doc a 2 because he held him accountable for both goals in the 2 seconds of play he saw before the goal was conceded. But he gave Cureton an 8 because he "didn''t see him do anything wrong" [:S]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

she just happened to be in the bar area below the lower Barclay before the game on Sat, I have seen her there before, but certainly not recently. I did offer her a tenner to put towards the transfer kitty but "there''s lot''s of lovely investment coming in" apparently.

I don''t see how petty name calling is going to get us anywhere guys.

And like it or not without Delia when she and MWJ arrived, the club would be in a worse position without her.

Yes, the time has come for her to go, but not without a replacement board and money. Questions could and should be asked as to why that has not happened before now.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

NN loves DS. Does MWJ know about this?????

[/quote]

Playground taunts are soooo much fun aren''t they Barclay Boy[:^)] Bet you used to call the other kids names such as four-eyes [8-|] carrot-top [:@] or pizza-face[pi]

Or maybe you still do...............................

[:O]

True enough Barclay Boy, I used to sit roughly in the middle of C block and Delia along with Karen Buchanan (she used to be editor of 442 and I think she now does a show on R Norfolk, but not sure) had two seats right in front of me (this was the season following our relegation). They were there more often than not, to be fair to Delia she didn''t hide from criticism (some from me on occasion). She spoke to all fans who approached her. I certainly don''t agree with all she does or says in public, but you can''t fault her commitment to the club or her willingness to join fans in the stands. She knows all the words to OBTC by the way!!