Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

BRING BACK TERRY POSTLE!!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]I think Manny Fowler might have something to say about that, what do you think? [:^)][/quote]

Surely he is only on loan and can be recalled at any time..........

Mark .Y.

[quote user="glove1"]

now that arrogant tw*t has gone..... can we have our kit man back who did nothing wrong???? looking back, how would sacking terry postle make a difference to our team?????

lets start a ''bring back postle'' campaign!!!

[/quote]mr postle was a bit prone to opening his mouth about matters he either shouldnt of mentioned or wasnt asked for an opinion on...

It was really down to roeder as to why Terry left!!

The board had the last say, as we all know Huckerby left last season, and as a good bye present, Terry let Darren keep his shirt after the last home game, and the board and more so N.Doncaster saw this as theft, because Terry did not ask the club before giving away a shirt!

[quote user="glove1"]

how would sacking terry postle make a difference to our team?????

lets start a ''bring back postle'' campaign!!!

[/quote]

how would bringing back terry postle make a difference to our team?????

so. . . lets NOT start a ''bring back postle'' campaign!!!

stop wasting copious energy amounts on typing and go back to your cave!

[quote user="SYG"]

The board had the last say, as we all know Huckerby left last season, and as a good bye present, Terry let Darren keep his shirt after the last home game, and the board and more so N.Doncaster saw this as theft, because Terry did not ask the club before giving away a shirt!

[/quote]And I''m guessing you have some proof? As far as I heard he just wanted to have a say on team affairs which is not his job.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="SYG"]

[/quote]
And I''m guessing you have some proof? As far as I heard he just wanted to have a say on team affairs which is not his job.
[/quote]

nope there''s no truth in that at all!!

i used to work at carrow road, and heard why he really left a few weeks after his departure!

why would a kit man, who has done that job for so many years, all off a sudern want some imput into team affairs??

beaker.. get off your soap box. it was tongue in cheek.....he got rid of all the backroom staff who have been there for years.

so i will waste whatever time i want posting on here so sad people like you can try and make a clever reply. 

"go back to your cave"..... how old are you?? does mummy know you are on the internet??? 

jog on and do one.

[quote user="SYG"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="SYG"]

[/quote]
And I''m guessing you have some proof? As far as I heard he just wanted to have a say on team affairs which is not his job.
[/quote]

nope there''s no truth in that at all!!

i used to work at carrow road, and heard why he really left a few weeks after his departure!

why would a kit man, who has done that job for so many years, all off a sudern want some imput into team affairs??

[/quote]

Terry is a decent guy, and I was flummoxed to why he was shown the door at Carra....I don''t actually think Terry was guilty of gobbing off and putting in unnecessary and unwelcome input regarding the playing side of matters.....More like Roeder the Eroder creating job''s for his boys....and why did the club quickly bin Glenn''s no 2 and the other geezer?....

I bet Lee Clarke wouldn''t have been shown the door if he was still here....