Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Canary Call - Worthington back

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Chap on Canary Call calling for a petition to get Worthington back... thoughts?[/quote]

he was on a pi** take i think.... i think Neil adams thought that too...

jas :)

the thing is I''ve heard other people say it too, both on here and on match days... I think a lot of fans would have him back you know... chances of it happening? Slim to none, however this chap on there now has it spot on, Roeder''s arrogance and treatment to players and fans is unforgivable.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Chap on Canary Call calling for a petition to get Worthington back... thoughts?[/quote]no thanks...we need NEW direction...people have short memories...can you remember the crap we were watching at the end of his reign???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Lincs CR"]Chap on Canary Call calling for a petition to get Worthington back... thoughts?[/quote]no thanks...we need NEW direction...people have short memories...can you remember the crap we were watching at the end of his reign???[/quote]That crap looked like Man Utd compared this crap

Did everyone love Pete? He just about said it all as far as his disgust with Roeder is concerned. The only thing he didn''t say was when he was going to shoot him.

Canary call is more entertaining than the football, just listening to it makes me laugh. The majority who ring up are so thick and unimaginative who just copy what else has been said, and make such obvious points, i feel sorry for Neil Adams. The average IQ of the callers must be around the 60 mark.

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Clearly I wouldn''t be adverse to such an appointment. Never gonna happen though.[/quote]

We''d have to pay compensation to the Northern Irish FA.

Neil Adams had a point, all the people saying they wouldnt mind worthy coming back couldnt wait to see the back of him when he left. He still lives in norfolk and i was him and the board offered me the job back id tell them were to stick it. We should have let him go at christmas when we were in the premiership and got in a premiership manager or kept hold of him, as i believe that he could have gotten us back up. But surely he cant return now. It would have to be Dowie for me.

People are forgetting that it was Worthys thats started the poor transfer dealings when we got relegated that set the ball rolling to where we are now, Grant made it worse (how long before we have we should have stuck with grant?) and now we are 21st in the league.

like most I dont know what the answer is,  but its not putting the rose tinted shades on a deciding dimissing worthy was a mistake. 

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Chap on Canary Call calling for a petition to get Worthington back... thoughts?[/quote]No thanks.  He squandered the parachute payment transfer budget on crap and started the rot which Grant and Roeder are continuing.

[quote user="olej"]Neil Adams had a point, all the people saying they wouldnt mind worthy coming back couldnt wait to see the back of him when he left. He still lives in norfolk and i was him and the board offered me the job back id tell them were to stick it. We should have let him go at christmas when we were in the premiership and got in a premiership manager or kept hold of him, as i believe that he could have gotten us back up. But surely he cant return now. It would have to be Dowie for me.[/quote]Dowie - he has done really well since getting Palace up hasn''t he?

What manager of any stature or ambition would want to take on our job at this time with all the financial limitations and when everyone outside the club community still makes an immediate link with Delia... its literally a laughing ''stock''

Worthington! Rubbish, likes get Mike Walker back....perhaps Eadie will come out of retirement? How about Keith O''Neil where is he?

Nothing like looking back......