Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

BREAKFAST IN AMERICA

Yankee and Houston, what will it be on Sunday morning as you tune into the match?

Eggs I assume. Pancakes and syrup? Streaky bacon and cup-cakes? Plenty of coffee!

As Norwich fans forego their Sunday roast what will you be tucking into?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Yankee and Houston, what will it be on Sunday morning as you tune into the match?

Eggs I assume. Pancakes and syrup? Streaky bacon and cup-cakes? Plenty of coffee!

[/quote]

Yuck!

Happy now Rudolph?

OTBC

It has just occurred to me, Yankee. Sunday will probably just see your usual waffle!

[/quote]

No waffles at this location Rudolph, it wouldn''t suit my character. I''m afraid, when it comes to breakfast, I am as boring as they come and have been enjoying the same fare every day for the past 30 years or so. Graperfuit Juice ( has to be Ocean Spray of course ) Kellogs Raisin Bran with banana, wheat toast with marmalade and tea. Armed with such fortification I am ready to face the world, including any abuse that may get thrown in my direction on this forum. If we win on Sunday I may have a second cup of tea ( this would indeed be a rarity....the tea I mean ). 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

It has just occurred to me, Yankee. Sunday will probably just see your usual waffle!

[/quote]

No waffles at this location Rudolph, it wouldn''t suit my character. I''m afraid, when it comes to breakfast, I am as boring as they come and have been enjoying the same fare every day for the past 30 years or so. Graperfuit Juice ( has to be Ocean Spray of course ) Kellogs Raisin Bran with banana, wheat toast with marmalade and tea. Armed with such fortification I am ready to face the world, including any abuse that may get thrown in my direction on this forum. If we win on Sunday I may have a second cup of tea ( this would indeed be a rarity....the tea I mean ). 

[/quote]

You sound a pretty regular guy YC....

YankeeCanary wrote

I am as boring as they come and have been enjoying the same fare every day for the past 30 years or so.

Clearly, this is a good qualification to be a Norwich supporter ;-)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You sound a pretty regular guy YC....

[/quote]

Well put Beauseant.

Rudolph, you''ll have to forgive Houston for not responding. He has no time to eat as he''s too busy talking...to someone....anyone.....everyone. You should ultimately get a response from him explaining why EggMcMuffins are now enjoyed by the rest of the world, courtesy of the good old U. S of A, of course.  

[/quote]

I forego my sunday roast every week! my GF is a veggie :( i dont mind not eating meat occasionally but do miss a nice bit of beef or chicken on a sunday.

got myself a single turkey breast in the freezer for xmas day! please sympathise!

jas :)

Breakfast in the Horse&Dray for me; Bacon bap washed down with a pint of Bitburger.  A fine way to start a Derby day.

Dragin myself out of bed at 7am (no mena fet for a student) and desperatley trying to find an internet link here in philly.

[quote user="king canary"]Dragin myself out of bed at 7am (no mena fet for a student) and desperatley trying to find an internet link here in philly.
[/quote]

Take a look on here, Saturday night or Sunday Morning and you will find the infromation your looking for....

http://www.rojadirecta.com/

All of you in America, can I just say that you make the best breakfasts in the world - they are always the highlights of my trips there. Diners are fantastic, great choice, great prices and wonderful service! The best coffee, pancakes, waffles, fruit, bagels and smoked salmon, eggs and bacon - anything and everything. Oh except for English tea I suppose, but I prefer coffee anyway. I have to stop, it''s making me hungry!

Hope you can all watch the game - I understand there is a bar in NY city somewhere where you all meet up, don''t know if that is the same in the other main cities?

Where will you watch the game Yankee?

[quote user="AndyJR"]Breakfast in the Horse&Dray for me; Bacon bap washed down with a pint of Bitburger.  A fine way to start a Derby day.[/quote]nice one andy - i feel an all day brekkie at morrisons will be my choice...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="AndyJR"]Breakfast in the Horse&Dray for me; Bacon bap washed down with a pint of Bitburger.  A fine way to start a Derby day.[/quote]nice one andy - i feel an all day brekkie at morrisons will be my choice...[/quote]A good plan but could be jolly busy in there!!  I noticed their doing Christmas dinner for about £2.50!  Bargain although maybe not for Breakfast!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="AndyJR"]Breakfast in the Horse&Dray for me; Bacon bap washed down with a pint of Bitburger.  A fine way to start a Derby day.[/quote]nice one andy - i feel an all day brekkie at morrisons will be my choice...[/quote]A good plan but could be jolly busy in there!!  I noticed their doing Christmas dinner for about £2.50!  Bargain although maybe not for Breakfast![/quote]maybe i''ll get their early enough and stay long enough to have a brekkie, and the xmas dinner!!! [;)]

All those in america - try www.myp2p.eu for links to the online feeds. you may need to download sopcast if you havent already got it.

Well we will roll out of bed when we feel like it lol no breakfast, tend my parents grave, the go eat at our local a nice roast carvery dinner, loads of roast pots, yorkies, veggies, gravy, followed by either crumble and custard, lemon meringue, lemon tart or some other delicious sweets.

Roll home and watch the football.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1/ Surely not?

2/ You will live forever. Or at least it will seem like it

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]All of you in America, can I just say that you make the best breakfasts in the world - they are always the highlights of my trips there. Diners are fantastic, great choice, great prices and wonderful service! The best coffee, pancakes, waffles, fruit, bagels and smoked salmon, eggs and bacon - anything and everything. Oh except for English tea I suppose, but I prefer coffee anyway. I have to stop, it''s making me hungry!

Hope you can all watch the game - I understand there is a bar in NY city somewhere where you all meet up, don''t know if that is the same in the other main cities?

Where will you watch the game Yankee?[/quote]I would trade my American breakfast in for English anyday. I want proper back bacon, not streaky and actual sauages. Agree on the waffles though, those are top notch. And having gone from not drinking coffee I''m now on two cups aday out here. Bloody Starbucks!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]All of you in America, can I just say that you make the best breakfasts in the world - they are always the highlights of my trips there. Diners are fantastic, great choice, great prices and wonderful service! The best coffee, pancakes, waffles, fruit, bagels and smoked salmon, eggs and bacon - anything and everything. Oh except for English tea I suppose, but I prefer coffee anyway. I have to stop, it''s making me hungry! Hope you can all watch the game - I understand there is a bar in NY city somewhere where you all meet up, don''t know if that is the same in the other main cities? Where will you watch the game Yankee?[/quote]

I''m not aware of any place I''d be able to see the game Gazza. My normal sports package which gives me Premiership games does not carry it. I think I will have to be content with listening over breakfast.