Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

Lita on 25k a week?!

That''s roughly equivilant to a thousand pounds a touch. It also looks like he''s got a canny agent whose managed to insert a ''being offside'' bonus into his contract.

If true.  That is why football is in such a mess. I honestly think it will be game over for a lot of clubs in this division before too long.

[quote user="we8wba"]any proof he on 25k and if he is norwich paying it?[/quote]

There never is any proof.

My boss at work told me this mornng that Sibierski was on 20k a p/w. When asked how he knew I got no answer.

People just pull figures out of their backsides or pass on what they have heard from other fellow idiots.

Its just plain untrue. If you look at the facts (not often a strong point on here) Lita has only ever signed one contract with Reading, a 4 year deal when he first signed. Now I think its really unlikely that Reading, who were in the Championship, had offered Lita, a striker from league 1, 25k a week.

[quote user="king canary"]Its just plain untrue. If you look at the facts (not often a strong point on here) Lita has only ever signed one contract with Reading, a 4 year deal when he first signed. Now I think its really unlikely that Reading, who were in the Championship, had offered Lita, a striker from league 1, 25k a week.[/quote]Exactly.The wages were probably originally quite low but there may have been a clause according to promotion, and they (us) may still be paying Lita those wages. I should''nt think it''s anything over 10k.

I whole-heartedly agree that there''s no proof to this; in fact that''s why I included both a question and exclamation mark in the sentence. I too severely doubt he''s on 25k a week and it''s probably not even half that. The original point was that he''s simply not very good

[quote user="Sold the best Kept the rest"]yearly wage rise!![/quote]Well lets use some football manager logic here, say they put him on about 8k a week with a 10% yearly wage rise, still nowhere near 25k.

[quote user="we8wba"]any proof he on 25k and if he is norwich paying it?[/quote]If you google "leroy lita norwich carl moore pink un", you get several message board threads stating he''s on £25k a week.  Is that enough proof?

Aren''t Reading/Wigan supposedly paying a percentage of the wages for each player?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="we8wba"]any proof he on 25k and if he is norwich paying it?[/quote]

If you google "leroy lita norwich carl moore pink un", you get several message board threads stating he''s on £25k a week.  Is that enough proof?
[/quote]

No.  You are using some hearsay on a message board for other hearsay on a message board.  Just because one person writes something, then 10 others do afterwards, doesn''t make it true.

I am sure I read at the start of the season that Roeder and NCFC had introduced an £8K a week wage cap, which was one of the reasons Hucks left us.  Maybe wrong though.

It''s widely reported in the States that Hucks is on less than £8k a week. He didn''t leave Norwich because of money. He left because of the managers over inflated ego. If anyone here really believe we are only paying £8k a week for Lita or Sibierski they really are very mistaken.

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="we8wba"]any proof he on 25k and if he is norwich paying it?[/quote]If you google "leroy lita norwich carl moore pink un", you get several message board threads stating he''s on £25k a week.  Is that enough proof?[/quote]

No.  You are using some hearsay on a message board for other hearsay on a message board.  Just because one person writes something, then 10 others do afterwards, doesn''t make it true.

[/quote]No sugar, Sherlock!... [8-)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="we8wba"]any proof he on 25k and if he is norwich paying it?[/quote]

If you google "leroy lita norwich carl moore pink un", you get several message board threads stating he''s on £25k a week.  Is that enough proof?
[/quote]

[/quote]

No sugar, Sherlock!... [8-)]

[/quote]

Its just lost on some people [:$]

For what it''s worth, the Reading Post football writer says Lita''s wages, along with others, were slashed when they were relegated and he''s certainly nowhere near £25k a week and, he claims,never was in the first place.

[quote user="Ren"]I am sure I read at the start of the season that Roeder and NCFC had introduced an £8K a week wage cap, which was one of the reasons Hucks left us.  Maybe wrong though.[/quote]Another piece of Pink Un ''fact finding.'' No proof or reporting on this but enough people say it people think its a fact.