Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

FAO - CT

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, but it''s used quite a lot on here and I don''t understand it ... What does FAO actually stand for?

C T wrote the following post at 08/11/2008 6:21 PM:

Have Heart wrote:

CT, I thought this may be of interest to you?

http://www.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Membership

Why dont you shut up? Just because I have different views does not make me a scummer! I hate those bloody inbreds!

You seem to share with them the desire to see Norwich lose.........

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]draw = worst result for c.t[/quote]

Why is that then???

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]A tad childish HH.[/quote]

Agreed, but not suprising by some on here IMO.

Don''t agree with wanting NC to lose, but to keep bringing it up time and time again is almost like school yard bully tactics.

[/quote]

Exactly WAY, to attack someone because of an opinion is stupid!

[quote user="C T"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Have Heart"]

Don''t agree with wanting NC to lose, but to keep bringing it up time and time again is almost like school yard bully tactics.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not just about that though CT, everyone has an opinion which must be respected, regardless of how I feel personally.

It''s the fact that if you say something certain fans dont agree with on here suddenly you either don''t care or are a scum supporter.  Childish in the extreme is why they can''t let the subject drop, keep it to the original thread, and they have to start up a new thread with your screen name on it.

Oh well, I guess not everyone is the same and can''t respect others opinions.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="C T"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not just about that though CT, everyone has an opinion which must be respected, regardless of how I feel personally.

It''s the fact that if you say something certain fans dont agree with on here suddenly you either don''t care or are a scum supporter.  Childish in the extreme is why they can''t let the subject drop, keep it to the original thread, and they have to start up a new thread with your screen name on it.

[/quote]

IMO the ones who still staunchly defend the club (eg - HH) are the ones who have trouble accepting other people''s opinions.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="C T"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

IMO the ones who still staunchly defend the club (eg - HH) are the ones who have trouble accepting other people''s opinions.

[/quote]

Very true. 

I was really annoyed at CT''s comment about wanting us to lose,and was very critical of him, but he is a true NCFC fan, and its time this stopped!We ''ve all said our piece, so let''s move on.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I was really annoyed at CT''s comment about wanting us to lose,and was very critical of him, but he is a true NCFC fan, and its time this stopped!We ''ve all said our piece, so let''s move on.[/quote]

you''re a bigger man than many on here Beauseant [Y]

[quote user="C T"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I was really annoyed at CT''s comment about wanting us to lose,and was very critical of him, but he is a true NCFC fan, and its time this stopped!We ''ve all said our piece, so let''s move on.[/quote]

you''re a bigger man than many on here Beauseant [Y]

[/quote]

Cheers mate[Y]. If we always agreed on everything it would be a funny old world, but we all want to see NCFC rise again!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]draw = worst result for c.t[/quote]

Why is that then???

[/quote]

c.t was supporting 2 sides on the pitch today and still couldnt pick a winner

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"][quote user="Smudger"]

Why is that then???

[/quote]

c.t was supporting 2 sides on the pitch today and still couldnt pick a winner

[/quote]

you f****** moron! the whole point of my thread was that maybe a defeat would be the best thing - long term- for NCFC!

Go away you irritating fat man

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="C T"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha, Alex I would love to see change at the club if it were to improve the clubs unfortunate position, change in manager I would welcome if it was someone more established than Roeder, investment would make me very happy. So no I don''t defend the current state of the club what I try to do is question people irrational posts.

Alex I can see yours and everyone elses opinions but i believe your slightly confused to where I stand in regards to the clubs current status. And that has nothing to do with this thread. I thought CT would like to be guided in the right direction after some of the dumbest posts I''ve ever seen by a so-called Norwich fan.

Alex i''m sorry if i''ve made you cry over my inability to see others opinions exactly like you do or for my childish playground humour but I''m not going to be bullied by you or anyone else haha.