Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

what goes 1st

[quote user="ct Oh Huckerby"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]None.[/quote]

You cannot be serious!?!?

Board have to go !

[/quote]The board are doing their best, if they leave no one is going to replace them!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="ct Oh Huckerby"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]None.[/quote]

You cannot be serious!?!?

Board have to go !

[/quote]The board are doing their best, if they leave no one is going to replace them!
[/quote]

pmsl you seriously believe they''re doing their best?

They are incompetents. The lot of them.

the board.. they have F***ed up too many times now.. Sacking Roeder wont save their bacon like it did with Worthers and Grunt.

jas :)

I agree Jas, I think there will be a significant change in the boardroom before too long. Maybe a large investment will mean some of them step aside to be replaced by others coming in. I think personally that Fougler and Delia could stay on for a time - but the Wyn Jones as smaller and less significant shareholders. Could be a condition until all debts were paid off for example. Not sure, but we did have a few of Chase''s old board staying on for a time after he left. Perhaps someone who knows something about company law can tell us why that happened?

A new board of business people - someone with a proper business plan. Also a full sweep of some of the senior management - and goodbye to a certain CE (hurray says Mello!!).

After that I think Mr Roeder may become surplus to requirements, though he may stay on to see if he can build a team of our very own players, just to test him to the max.

I think we need both the board and the manager out to ever get better!

But if no one comes in to takeover Delia and CO we have to stick with them but I wouldn''t slag them after all they''ve done for the club!

Also with our money situation sacking the incompetant Roeder is not an option financially!

BASICALLY WE''RE IN THE CR*P WITH RELEGATION LOOMING!

Not saying you''re wrong -( apart from childish "Ratty" comment - thought you of all people would be more respectful)

but....... REALISTICALLY, how do you get a decent Manager and GR out without any money. I''m bored of all the hollow words please explain how it will happen in our current financial predicament??

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Not saying you''re wrong -( apart from childish "Ratty" comment - thought you of all people would be more respectful)

but....... REALISTICALLY, how do you get a decent Manager and GR out without any money. I''m bored of all the hollow words please explain how it will happen in our current financial predicament??

[/quote]

Realistically, we can do sod all about anything now EG, such is the bloody mess we''re in, but it just makes me feel better for saying it!