Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Ipswich game - 7th December

[quote user="Lakey"]Before i go and spend £60 on tickets to see the scum does anybody know if it''s on TV? Cheers
[/quote]

buy tickets anyway! then you can rub it in the stupid binners faces when we stick 5 past them too!

jas :)

And keep an eye out for the giant England/Norwich flag draped over the balcony of one of the Beirut/Butlins flats opposite the Riverside swimming pool and River End.

Your joking me right? You can get a ticket for the derby. But you''re considering not going as it''s on TV.

Not only are you contributing to the demise of football, you can hardly call yourself a fan if you wouldn''t want to be at that derby atmosphere ahead of watching it on tele.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Your joking me right? You can get a ticket for the derby. But you''re considering not going as it''s on TV.

Not only are you contributing to the demise of football, you can hardly call yourself a fan if you wouldn''t want to be at that derby atmosphere ahead of watching it on tele.

[/quote]Normally i would agree with you but if you flicked the news on every once in a while you would see money is abit tight atm. Fair enough everyone is in the same boat i know but every little helps as they say!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lakey"]Before i go and spend £60 on tickets to see the scum does anybody know if it''s on TV? Cheers
[/quote]

buy the tickets mate, im presuming thats two tickets? and ill pay you £80 for them both? im desperate to go but cant get a ticket!!!

[/quote]

You can have mine if your that desperate. Will cost you £200 mind.

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

buy the tickets mate, im presuming thats two tickets? and ill pay you £80 for them both? im desperate to go but cant get a ticket!!!

[/quote]

You can have mine if your that desperate. Will cost you £200 mind.

[/quote]

im desperate! but unfortunetly not a desperate millionaire!

[quote user="Lakey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Normally i would agree with you but if you flicked the news on every once in a while you would see money is abit tight atm. Fair enough everyone is in the same boat i know but every little helps as they say!!
[/quote]

OK mate that''s fair enough I suppose, but surely a sky subscription costs more than a couple of tickets?

Do as I''m gonna do, just call sky up, add sky sports for the minimum 30 days and then jack it in again. that way you can see the forest game too!!!by the way I''m not going to the derby coz I''m working right up til an hour before kick off, and I work on trains so they''ll be late.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Lakey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]Normally i would agree with you but if you flicked the news on every once in a while you would see money is abit tight atm. Fair enough everyone is in the same boat i know but every little helps as they say!![/quote]

OK mate that''s fair enough I suppose, but surely a sky subscription costs more than a couple of tickets?

[/quote]I will be hitting the pub!! Atleast that way you still get abit of an atmosphere and a pint is still cheaper than tickets and sky....

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Lakey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]Normally i would agree with you but if you flicked the news on every once in a while you would see money is abit tight atm. Fair enough everyone is in the same boat i know but every little helps as they say!![/quote]

[/quote]I will be hitting the pub!! Atleast that way you still get abit of an atmosphere and a pint is still cheaper than tickets and sky....

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]somehow managed to get 1 in the barclay just a couple of days ago[/quote]

thats what you call luck, how on earth did that Happen, If I can''t make a match I let a friend use my S T  

[quote user="Lakey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Lakey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Normally i would agree with you but if you flicked the news on every once in a while you would see money is abit tight atm. Fair enough everyone is in the same boat i know but every little helps as they say!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be hitting the pub!! Atleast that way you still get abit of an atmosphere and a pint is still cheaper than tickets and sky....
[/quote]

Me too. A few pints of lovely real ale help to ease the tension somewhat, and at least if the scum beat us I shall have the beer buzz to help compensate for my distress. It will save me several quid as well. I don''t care whether I''m considered a true fan or not!