Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

5 wins from the last 23 matches

is G.R''s record (from the last 23 games obviously [;)]). I am rapidly starting to lose faith and dare I say it I''m starting to wholeheartedly agree with 1st Wiz and smudger[:O]

[quote user="Nostradamus"]Ok, next home match you need to join Smudger''s protest march. No good whingeing and moaning on here about it.[/quote]

shut up. I''m just stating the facts

I lost faith the day he played James Henry left wing at reading, ruining a team that had been on great form and helping us to a 4-0 loss.

Never trusted or liked Roeder in the slightest since then. At least some are finally seeing he''s not the messiah.

[quote user="Nostradamus"]Ok, next home match you need to join Smudger''s protest march. No good whingeing and moaning on here about it.[/quote]

OK then let’s organise an open top bus parade to celebrate, happy now?

Agreed lots of fans/people are criticising the board/club on message boards/media and if all these people actually voiced there opinion in the right places eg: Carrow Road on Saturdays things may actually move in the right direction, we can''t keep burying our heads in the sand until eternity can we?

Come on CT start the demo if thats what you believe............

he won''t be joining mine Nostradamus...

I organised a protest once and got mocked for being the only one who turned up if you don''t remember???

Hence why I am looking for a few of the so many who are so vocal on here about the direction our club is taking to grow some balls themselves and do something about it on a Saturday afternoon.

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

is G.R''s record (from the last 23 games obviously [;)]). I am rapidly starting to lose faith and dare I say it I''m starting to wholeheartedly agree with 1st Wiz and smudger[:O]

[/quote]

I had no idea that his recent record was that bad.  I''m beginning to seriously question Roeder''s judgement.  At the time i wasn''t that bothered but with hindsight I think Hucks go was a big mistake.

I know Roeder has not been given much money for permanent signings but Imo the quality of his loan signings is questionable.  If he had been given money to fund permanent signing''s what sort of quality would they have been?

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

shut up. I''m just stating the facts

[/quote]Agree with whoever you like. State any facts. Everyones talking about wanting the board out, some even Roeder. Personally, i think the board probably do need to go, Roeder does not. I don''t complain about it all the time on here; and Smudger is actually 100% correct; There are some of you on here that are desperate to see the board go. I only see Smudger willing to do anything about it though...[^o)]

Never rated GR from the start [back read my posts if you don''t believe me] He comes across as very arrogant, dislikeable and all a bit control freaky, If you are at best an average manager, which GR is, you need to at least have a personality which wins the full support of the very average players who are playing for you.Cluffy might have got away with it but he was a bit special, GR clearly isn''t.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Never rated GR from the start [back read my posts if you don''t believe me] He comes across as very arrogant, dislikeable and all a bit control freaky, If you are at best an average manager, which GR is, you need to at least have a personality which wins the full support of the very average players who are playing for you.
Cluffy might have got away with it but he was a bit special, GR clearly isn''t.

[/quote]

Absolutely correct.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Never rated GR from the start [back read my posts if you don''t believe me] He comes across as very arrogant, dislikeable and all a bit control freaky, If you are at best an average manager, which GR is, you need to at least have a personality which wins the full support of the very average players who are playing for you.

[/quote]

im sitting on the fence regarding roeder.. but previous records speak for themselves in this game.. and all i can see from Glenns are relegations and Failure.. surely 1 time he will get it right though.. wont he?

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

I organised a protest once and got mocked for being the only one who turned up if you don''t remember???

Hence why I am looking for a few of the so many who are so vocal on here about the direction our club is taking to grow some balls themselves and do something about it on a Saturday afternoon.

[/quote]

I''ll join you Smudge.

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''ll join you Smudge.

[/quote]

Name a time and a place... you lead and I will follow.

You all know what a crap organiser of protests I am... last two times I tried only I turned up.

Kind of reminds me of the time when my mates said that we were going to do a pitch invasion if we beat Stockport and got in the play-offs.

Whoi was the only one running around the pitch like a lemon with police and stewards trailing in his wake before giving Gary Holt a hug???

Yep, you''ve guessed it!!!

[/quote]

I feel exactly the same JB and on the rare times I do comment on this board I have expressed my concern regarding GR''s management skills.

Mark .Y.

So thus far we have one fan (thecanaryfan) who says that they would like to protest (but has given no details) and JAS who says he would like to come and laugh at us.... lol  [:D]

and you lot wonder why this club is going down the toilet and those in the boardroom continue to take the pee out of you???

Honestly you could write a comic about it!!!