Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

how many for a protest then?

lol and thats all there will be. Your in the minority, have fun with your two man protest, be prepared to get some abuse of us "Board lovers" though

topcanary you obviously don''t care about NCFC (as is obvious from your countless negative posts) so please just keep your minority protests to yourself!

[quote user="WeWantChaseBack"]topcanary you obviously don''t care about NCFC (as is obvious from your countless negative posts) so please just keep your minority protests to yourself![/quote]

I totally agree with you! topcanary you a classic muppet, good luck with your protest....

u aint real fans wot go to matches thats why were protesting this sat when you lot aint there!!!![:@][:@]

[quote user="Sludge"]u aint real fans wot go to matches thats why were protesting this sat when you lot aint there!!!![:@][:@][/quote]

Mmmmh....are you a regular poster using a pseudonym....I think you are.

[quote user="Sludge"]u aint real fans wot go to matches thats why were protesting this sat when you lot aint there!!!![:@][:@][/quote]

...and clearly because you''ve got the day off school. Maybe you should stay at home and learn some grammar instead.

I totally agree with you! topcanary you a classic muppet, good luck with your protest....- HaveHeart

I am confused as to why you think someone who is unhappy with the direction the club has taken lately is a muppet for wishing to protest.  Are you satisfied with the club''s position and apparent future? With supporters like you, the board have no reason to change things, do they?  24,000+ each home game, and fans who expect nothing better than what they''ve been given the last 3 years.  Wow, what a comfy position to be in for the board.  

What are the aims of your protest?

I would join a protest that argued: "We want Delia to stand aside in favour of a majority shareholder who is wealthy enough to allow Norwich City to compete in the present football climate. Delia''s contribution to the club should be acknowledged, and she should be allowed to walk away with a fair proportion of her investment intact."

And I think Delia would also join such a protest.

What do you want? Serious question.

[quote user="ellis206"]lol and thats all there will be. Your in the minority, have fun with your two man protest, be prepared to get some abuse of us "Board lovers" though
[/quote]

so the entire ground didnt chant "chase out" in 1996 so only the minority wanted him out then ellis?

jas :)

[quote user="ellis206"]lol and thats all there will be. Your in the minority, have fun with your two man protest, be prepared to get some abuse of us "Board lovers" though
[/quote]

Believe me ellis most of the lads me and my son go with couldn''t give two hoots about the Board and certainly couldn''t give two hoots about a dozen screaming banshees defending the honour of ''The Saviour''!! In fact they''d pee themselfs.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="topcanary1971"]who would genuinely be interested then ...???[/quote]

Not me thanks, I''m a grown up.

[/quote]

More like you''re a teet!!! [:P]

[/quote]

hahaha the scary board lovers who can''t turn up to confront 6 individuals in a pub??? [:$] 

Minus LQ and Jetstream leaves 4 in a pub who want the board out

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I would join a protest agaisnt the board.
[/quote]

Why don''t you then?

Why don''t you turn up when people try to do something (instead of just saying you will)?

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]topcanary you obviously don''t care about NCFC (as is obvious from your countless negative posts) so please just keep your minority protests to yourself![/quote]

oh and you do???

Where were you last night???

Sat on your bum at home were you???

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I totally agree with you! topcanary you a classic muppet, good luck with your protest....- HaveHeart

I am confused as to why you think someone who is unhappy with the direction the club has taken lately is a muppet for wishing to protest.  Are you satisfied with the club''s position and apparent future? With supporters like you, the board have no reason to change things, do they?  24,000+ each home game, and fans who expect nothing better than what they''ve been given the last 3 years.  Wow, what a comfy position to be in for the board.  

[/quote]

Yep, and those with wool stuck between their ears will just not hear of it Houston... [;)]

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

I would join a protest that argued: "We want Delia to stand aside in favour of a majority shareholder who is wealthy enough to allow Norwich City to compete in the present football climate. Delia''s contribution to the club should be acknowledged, and she should be allowed to walk away with a fair proportion of her investment intact."

[/quote]

Thicko... their would be plenty of people to step in if Delia bogged off tomorrow.

That would effectively leave the club open to be tookk on for nothing if Delia and Michael bogged off tomorrow... please do it Delia... run back to Suffolk "and take your money with you"

Ooops you can''t can you?  Because then you will not get the profit that you are looking for will you?

Is 90% of Norfolk really this thick???  [:$]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

so the entire ground didnt chant "chase out" in 1996 so only the minority wanted him out then ellis?

[/quote]

Jas please dont get me wrong because i have fallen out of love with the board but i ask a question.

Your protest is successful and the board including the Chief Executive quits.

Peter Cullum does not step forward.

What then because i have yet to see your plan B.

Purely hypothetical but it might just happen.

Shouting long and loud seems your only way forward and may have a certain degree of merit but who do you see as a creditable alternative at this precise moment.

I have a gut feeling that Delia will make a statement about her intentions and what exactly she sees as the way forward at the AGM.I may be wrong i think i will keep my powder dry until then.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jas please dont get me wrong because i have fallen out of love with the board but i ask a question.

Shouting long and loud seems your only way forward and may have a certain degree of merit but who do you see as a creditable alternative at this precise moment.

I have a gut feeling that Delia will make a statement about her intentions and what exactly she sees as the way forward at the AGM.I may be wrong i think i will keep my powder dry until then.

[/quote]

So you are telling me that we had a long list of alternatives when we campaigned to get Mr Chase out John?

We didn''t have one alternative when those protests started did we???

I can guarantee... put some real pressure on Delia & Michael and things will change... a whole host of interested people will come out of the woodwork (just as they did when chase put out his little white flags).

If you are expecting something other than more lies to be announced at the AGM then I can assure you that yet again you are going to be dissapointed.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you are telling me that we had a long list of alternatives when we campaigned to get Mr Chase out John?

We didn''t have one alternative when those protests started did we???

I can guarantee... put some real pressure on Delia & Michael and things will change... a whole host of interested people will come out of the woodwork (just as they did when chase put out his little white flags).

If you are expecting something other than more lies to be announced at the AGM then I can assure you that yet again you are going to be dissapointed.

[/quote]

If you stopped trying to twist history then you might get more support for the present. DS was already manipulating the situation with the bank BEFORE the protests started in earnest. She was waiting in the wings as GW new only to well when he bought Chases shares.

There will possibly be spin at the AGM there could possibly be an anouncement that you hope for. They are not just going to walk away and if you speak the truth neither would you without some of your money repaid. As I have said on other threads I am sure that they will settle for 4/5 million . In my opinion a reasonable sum in relation to what they have invested.

Some of us are not board lovers as you call your oposition neither are we hastey in taking unnecessary steps YET.

I am sure you must get some satisfaction out of what you are trying to do, if so good luck but don''t assume everyone is spineless just because they wont jump to your tune.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]who would genuinely be interested then ...???[/quote]

I have said it before  TC .................we need an organized petition , stating the feelings of the fans, and an open letter to PC asking him to put aside pride ( after being given a complete lack of time of day by the board) and to come to the rescue of NCFC. I think that this is a less confontational way of putting across a very important point.

Don''t get me wrong ......I AM NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED...................My wife and I were at all the NW out protests and meetings, I just thinkl this time , to get the fence sitters on board, things need to done in a more structured manner .

As for the people who say that us disgruntled fans are in the minority !.....................you are proving that extra terrestrials do exist !! You most definitely come from another planet !!

But do you come in peace ??

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

[/quote]

Thicko... their would be plenty of people to step in if Delia bogged off tomorrow.

That would effectively leave the club open to be tookk on for nothing if Delia and Michael bogged off tomorrow... please do it Delia... run back to Suffolk "and take your money with you"

Ooops you can''t can you?  Because then you will not get the profit that you are looking for will you?

Is 90% of Norfolk really this thick???  [:$]

[/quote]

Brilliantly funny Smudger. Great irony that makes people think you''re actually being serious by typing such misinformed drivel. I take my hat off to you! I really had fallen into the trap of thinking that you were for real,so its a welcome relief to find out the truth.