Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="lincoln canary"]ive just seen a bugatti veyron with the registration bill g8s £££ in morrisons petrol station. just woderered if it was relevant with all this talk of investment[/quote]

No [:S]

Hate to be pedantic but bill gates particular favourite if a Porsche 959 so probably somebody else, Colin Davey would be my best guess

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Nostradamus"]Absolutely hilarious, splitting my sides here.[/quote]

cock

[/quote]

Haha, good comeback!

Is funny how we all hear different things. Last I heard IKEA were to become our new sponsors with Ingvar Kamprad taking over. Anybody else heard this?

It would be good if IKEA took us over. Pre-match entertainment would be assembling your seat.

Seriously, I love their stuff. I recently bought one of their lesbian range beds and am very pleased with it.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

It would be good if IKEA took us over. Pre-match entertainment would be assembling your seat.

[/quote]

Haha!

jas :)

Cullum has changed his offer it appearsStill no money to owners or shareholders, still no guarantee of future spending and still no guarantee of no asset sales only this time he wants the figure of £30million bandied about.Just waiting for some mug in the local press to run with it

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Cullum has changed his offer it appears

Still no money to owners or shareholders, still no guarantee of future spending and still no guarantee of no asset sales only this time he wants the figure of £30million bandied about.

Just waiting for some mug in the local press to run with it
[/quote]

and what assurances for future spending have the current board given us?

jas :)

Still no money to owners or shareholders, still no guarantee of future spending and still no guarantee of no asset sales only this time he wants the figure of £30million bandied about.

[/quote]

No guarantee of future spending from our current board of Directionless either.......Just loss.

Still, hey ho.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Seriously, I love their stuff. I recently bought one of their lesbian range beds and am very pleased with it.

[/quote]

69?

OTBC

[/quote]

Who told you this?